PDA

View Full Version : Immortal- not all that bad

TNA 'The very best'
11-16-2010, 05:55 PM
I watched last weeks Impact over the weekend and it makes me wonder why people say immortal is a bad thing. Hulk wasnt around for a month or so, so cant bash him, Ric Flair is one of the funniest people alive, And the main point of this thread is - It's pushing guys like Williams, Pope, Anderson, Morgan, Joe, Kaz, Beer Money, its even helping AJ get better with his Mic work,. Dont get me wrong it has it's downsides, but this is pushing alot of guys into the spot light,

your thoughts...

IrkenInvader
11-16-2010, 06:03 PM
The problem is those guys were already in the spotlight.

TNA 'The very best'
11-16-2010, 06:08 PM
The problem is those guys were already in the spotlight.

And how many of them were you interested in, Letting them work with ledgends is nothing but good for them and their careers

IrkenInvader
11-16-2010, 06:13 PM
And how many of them were you interested in, Letting them work with ledgends is nothing but good for them and their careers

Everyone of them but Williams. They are the best talent TNA has. I think you weren't interested in them before. Working with legends I agree with but not in this way. The whole show shouldn't be based around them.

TNA 'The very best'
11-16-2010, 06:20 PM
Everyone of them but Williams. They are the best talent TNA has. I think you weren't interested in them before. Working with legends I agree with but not in this way. The whole show shouldn't be based around them.

Im English and have been watching Williams since he came to TNA, KAZ had nothing before this, I Always liked Morgan and Beer money and the rest, but They have had nothing for Joe in ages, Pope got injured and came back to pointless fueds, Morgan Was getting stale, Williams Was doing the annoying stuff, I just think all in all this is a good thing, But i do agree the whole show shouldnt be focused on these, and if it is they should have a 2nd show for the likes of the guns, lethal etc.

IrkenInvader
11-16-2010, 06:31 PM
Im English and have been watching Williams since he came to TNA,.

I'm American and couldn't careless about what country a wrestler is from as long as he is skilled.

I know the were doing mid card things but thats how wrestling works if people stay in the main event for to long they get stale and boring. Having so many people in it is the problem, no one else gets TV time. Trim it down to Hardy Hogan Jarrett and Bischoff, then have them feud with Fourtune for control of TNA. That would be interesting.

nrb6304
11-16-2010, 06:44 PM
I'm American and couldn't careless about what country a wrestler is from as long as he is skilled.

I know the were doing mid card things but thats how wrestling works if people stay in the main event for to long they get stale and boring. Having so many people in it is the problem, no one else gets TV time. Trim it down to Hardy Hogan Jarrett and Bischoff, then have them feud with Fourtune for control of TNA. That would be interesting.

Agreed, I don't like that Immortal is this HUUUUUUUUUUUUUGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGEEEEEEEEEEEE faction. Hell I wouldn't have minded a heel vs. heel Fortune vs. Immortal fued.

TNA 'The very best'
11-16-2010, 06:45 PM

Thats predictable, atleast TNA is pushing its younger stars while they still have plenty of old school there, unlike WWE who wait till everyone has left or injured.

It's nice you American, the land of most of mainstream wrestlers, (please do not give me a list of wrestlers that are not american). Being from England gives you more interest in Wrestlers from England.

WWTNA IS ALIVE
11-16-2010, 07:30 PM
Immortal clearly shows how TNA is being turned to a fake WCW/ECW. Former WCW/ECW members being pushed but young guys not even on tv half the time. Just saying.

SilverLace
11-16-2010, 07:40 PM
They are trying desperately to bring back the late 90's to 2001.

You cant see me! - Vintage John Cena!

Silverdust
11-16-2010, 07:43 PM
They are trying desperately to bring back the late 90's to 2001.

You cant see me! - Vintage John Cena!

A failure in progress!

Enlgish_TNA4LYF_FAN
11-16-2010, 09:10 PM
i agree with you tna the very best, they are trying to push younger talent and some ppl dont see that but only bash the company for they have no other bright things to do

IrkenInvader
11-16-2010, 09:19 PM
It's nice you American, the land of most of mainstream wrestlers, (please do not give me a list of wrestlers that are not american). Being from England gives you more interest in Wrestlers from England.

Well I mostly markout for Americans, Miz, Cristian.

SilverLace
11-16-2010, 09:32 PM
It's nice to see the Irish (Sheamus) and English (Barrett) get a push too.

Fella - Vintage Sheamus

Silverdust
11-16-2010, 09:33 PM
Well, Miz and Bryan are American and they look quite good also.

SilverLace
11-16-2010, 09:42 PM
Dont count out Ziggler!

Excuse me! - Vintage Vickie Guerrero

IrkenInvader
11-16-2010, 09:44 PM
Dont count out Ziggler!

Excuse me! - Vintage Vickie Guerrero

Your going to run out of those vintage things pretty quickly.

Silverdust
11-16-2010, 09:46 PM
Your going to run out of those vintage things pretty quickly.

lol, how many vintages can he come up with?

el gabo
11-16-2010, 10:40 PM
lol, how many vintages can he come up with?

As long as he doesn't say "Just saying". boy that fucking annoying as hell.

WWTNA IS ALIVE
11-16-2010, 10:44 PM
As long as he doesn't say "Just saying". boy that fucking annoying as hell.

Your right el gabo. Just saying.

SilverGhost
11-16-2010, 11:34 PM
Well I mostly markout for Americans, Miz, Cristian.

Christian is Canadian.....but Canada is part of North America.

Bodom
11-16-2010, 11:34 PM

Bwahahahhahah!!!

SilverLace
11-16-2010, 11:38 PM

This is true, saying American can be vague if you think about it.

At Ease, Maggot - Vintage Sgt. Slaughter

SilverGhost
11-16-2010, 11:39 PM
But we are talking about countries right? Not continents?

IrkenInvader
11-16-2010, 11:41 PM

Don't drink and post kids.

Silverdust
11-16-2010, 11:42 PM

Great Advice!

Bodom
11-16-2010, 11:43 PM

But that makes posting fun!

Silverdust
11-16-2010, 11:46 PM
But that makes posting fun!

as long as you can the one set of keys on the keyboard without keeping one eye closed.

IrkenInvader
11-16-2010, 11:47 PM
Amrica rules burritos for everyone.

Silverdust
11-16-2010, 11:50 PM
Amrica rules burritos for everyone.

wtf? me no understand

SilverLace
11-16-2010, 11:53 PM
Does anyone remember the topic?

I am the best there is, the best there was, and the best there ever will be! - Vintage Bret Hart

Bodom
11-16-2010, 11:55 PM
If TNA can swerve for the sake of swerving, we can do the same in a TNA thread.

IrkenInvader
11-16-2010, 11:57 PM
Theres a topic?

SilverLace
11-17-2010, 12:05 AM
If TNA can swerve for the sake of swerving, we can do the same in a TNA thread.

Still doesnt make Russo right.

Swerve master = Vintage Russo

IrkenInvader
11-17-2010, 12:10 AM
Still doesnt make Russo right.

Swerve master = Vintage Russo

Master, he swerves more than stunt driver. Thats like saying a guy with a machine gun is a better shot than a sniper just because he fired more bullets.

Bodom
11-17-2010, 12:12 AM
Master, he swerves more than stunt driver. Thats like saying a guy with a machine gun is a better shot than a sniper just because he fired more bullets.

Thats the best analogy iv heard.

Splattered-Dreams
11-17-2010, 06:38 AM

Superb! Couldnt agree more.

Bam
11-17-2010, 06:54 AM
I am still waiting to see how TNA is pushing the younger guys. They are just pushing guys that have been established in TNA for a really long time. AJ Styles will always be on top... Matt Morgan has been on top for awhile... The Pope, and Mr. Kennedy were obvious pushes in TNA, but are they actually considered young talent? No they are not! These guys will be old an wrinkly like HHH when the future comes. I still have not seen anything impressive from the TNA show results on the main page here.

Hotrod Coolbeans
11-17-2010, 02:03 PM
I still have not seen anything impressive from the TNA show results on the main page here.

That right there is part of the problem my friends, try actually watching iMPACT! sometimes, rather than just reading the results perhaps?

SilverLace
11-17-2010, 10:33 PM
That right there is part of the problem my friends, try actually watching iMPACT! sometimes, rather than just reading the results perhaps?

But its hard to watch when you are disappointed by the fact that you know they can do better!

OOOh Yeaaa - Vintage Randy Savage

Splattered-Dreams
11-18-2010, 01:01 AM
What does IPITS and a TNA match have in common? Both last a maximum of four minutes.

Oh. Burnnnnn

Regina316
11-18-2010, 02:48 AM
Agreed with topic. Immortal can be pretty amusing if you give it a chance. Sure it doesn't have to be everyones cup of tea but common. It's not half that badf if you don't want it to be.
And that's the bottom line. (Now I don't know if Stone Cold would say so but you get the picture. XD)

Splattered-Dreams
11-18-2010, 03:31 AM
Immortal is starting to make me miss the six sided ring. And lord knows I hated that thing.