PDA

View Full Version : How would you book Wrestlemania 29?

TheGreatOne
08-07-2012, 11:36 AM
Main event: Cena vs Rock WWE title-Cena of course winning 2nd go round.
Taker vs Lesnar-Other than Cena, who else is believable on the roster? At 1st I was against it because we've seen these guys battle on several occassions. Now realizing how thin the roster is....I believe this should happen. Taker obviously wins!
Punk vs Sheamus-Punk is more likely than not going to be a heel at this time after battling the Rock over the WWE championship at the Rumble. He has faced all the top faces virtually except for Sheamus which is why I chose for him to face Sheamus. Not another Orton battle. Punk wins!
Daniel Bryan vs Jericho-I figure Bryan will be turning face soon with the fans on his side chanting yes, yes, yes! Jericho would say not to trust the hypocrites because they turned on him. Have Bryan winning this one.
Orton vs Damien Sandow-What top heel has he not fueded with? Time to give Sandow that push he needs to the top of the WWE. Beating Orton on the big stage of Wrestlemania will help him get that heat and continue to it on his way to the world title.
Rey Mysterio vs Miz-Miz is one of the best heels in the company. He has been for several years. No one can argue with that. Rey Mysterio is probably the biggest babyface for the kids who wears his masks. Just perfect matchup for each other especially since they havn't had a fued before. IC title....I guess you could put that on the line.
Wade Barrett vs Cody Rhodes World title-This isn't the order of how the matches would be in WM obviously. I'd have Barrett win the world title from Sheamus when he returns. I thought it was a shame that he didn't win it as the leader of Nexus. Wade can be one of the best heels in the biz. I'd have Rhodes be the face in the fued and winning his 1st world title. However, as you can see I didn't book Ziggler on Wrestlemania show. I put him in a dark match vs Ryder that has been planned for a while now. Than have Ziggler cash it in after the match is over. Ruin that moment for Rhodes which of course would start a fued between the 3 because Barrett would want a rematch as well.
Beth Phoenix vs Sara Del Ray Divas title-W/Kharma out of the WWE....go for the next best thing.
Big Show vs Ryback-If Big Show has to face someone at WM which likely would happen, I'd say have him face Ryback. Biggest event of the year having Ryback who has been on a role take out the largest athlete in the world at Wrestlemania. We all see $$$!!
Dark match:Ziggler vs Ryder-A reminder for some of you guys who won't bother reading some of the stuff I put by the matches. I have Ziggler on WM cashing in the MITB. Just let this match happen dark because it would be a bit more heel. I'd rather see the matches I have on the card make the show than this match too. It has been booked between the two since WM 28 has been over. Those people would know who watches Ryder's show as I do.

TheGreatOne
08-07-2012, 11:39 AM
Book your best card. Like to hear your thoughts on my card and what other matches you think would be great for this years Mania. I plan on posting my BFG 2012 prediction thread soon. My main event for my Bound For Glory would be Angle vs Aries for the TNA world title.

SLEEPY LOCO1
08-07-2012, 11:53 AM
Dark Match
Damien Sandow vs Dolph Ziggler(c) - US Title Match

Opening Match
Ryback vs Miz(c) - IC Title match

Match #2
The Usos vs The Colons(c) - Tag Team Titles match

Match #3
Randy Orton vs Shaemus - Street Fight match

Match #4
Beth Pheonix vs Layla(c) - Divas Title match

Match #5
Daniel Bryan vs Wade Barrett(c) - WHC Title match

Match #6
Kane vs Undertaker - Buried Alive match

Main Event
John Cena vs CM Punk vs The Rock(c) - WWE Title Match

Dennis
08-07-2012, 12:09 PM
dark match- santino vs ryback
give him a squash match over a long time champion... not good enough for wrestlemania ppv.
Opening match- the usos vs prime time players(c) vs primo and epico vs kidd and gabriel
have kidd and gabriel win they are both excellent in the ring plus it gives them a push.
second match- the miz(c) vs damien sandow
turn the miz face for this match... have sandow under terrible conditions... i.e. chair shot when the ref is down... or something like that.
third match- rey mysterio vs sin cara
two high flyers could be the worst or the best match of the show.. who knows.
fourth match- layla(c) vs kelly kelly vs beth phenox vs kaitlyn vs natalya
fifth match- undertaker vs brock anything goes
streak vs career... get brock away from the wwe!
sixth match- alberto del rio(c) vs sheamus vs randy orton
I'd give it to sheamus here.. if you want him to be a major face he needs to win this match.
main event- the rock(c) vs cm punk vs john cena vs daniel bryan
gives d bry and cm punk a closing match while not leaving out the poster boy... shock the world give the match to d bry

TheGreatOne
08-07-2012, 12:36 PM
Dark Match
Damien Sandow vs Dolph Ziggler(c) - US Title Match

Opening Match
Ryback vs Miz(c) - IC Title match

Match #2
The Usos vs The Colons(c) - Tag Team Titles match

Match #3
Randy Orton vs Shaemus - Street Fight match

Match #4
Beth Pheonix vs Layla(c) - Divas Title match

Match #5
Daniel Bryan vs Wade Barrett(c) - WHC Title match

Match #6
Kane vs Undertaker - Buried Alive match

Main Event
John Cena vs CM Punk vs The Rock(c) - WWE Title MatchYou would keep Layla as Divas champion after still no reaction from the crowd? Taker vs Kane happened too many times and last rivalry proved to be one of the best they ever had. Can't top that!! No Lesnar at Wrestlemania? 5 million for 30 dates and you don't book him for the biggest show of the year?

SLEEPY LOCO1
08-07-2012, 01:02 PM
You would keep Layla as Divas champion after still no reaction from the crowd?

Yes, but I would actually start to build up to the match like a month or more before WM to get people into it. WWE are showing they don't care about the divas and the tag team titles right now so the fans aren't caring about them either.

Taker vs Kane happened too many times and last rivalry proved to be one of the best they ever had.Can't top that!!

HHH vs Taker happened 3 times at WrestleManias so I think Kane vs Undertaker will work. Plus I'm a Kane mark I can watch them wrestle every ppv.

No Lesnar at Wrestlemania? 5 million for 30 dates and you don't book him for the biggest show of the year?

I don't really like Lesnar and wouldn't miss him but you could throw him in the WWE title match and make it a 4-way elimination match if it makes you feel better.

Dennis
08-07-2012, 01:02 PM
You would keep Layla as Divas champion after still no reaction from the crowd? Taker vs Kane happened too many times and last rivalry proved to be one of the best they ever had. Can't top that!! No Lesnar at Wrestlemania? 5 million for 30 dates and you don't book him for the biggest show of the year?
that's not her fault.. she doesn't get actual matches. this would happen to any diva who isn't a geek goddess at this point because they have made the diva's division a joke..

Wade Barrett 1979
08-07-2012, 01:10 PM
I'd book it closer to the date it's due to happen.