PDA

View Full Version : Idea for Randy Orton

HereForOneThing
08-06-2012, 09:49 PM
I know he has just come back and he is an established WWE SUPERSTAR.(So there is less chance of a repackage)......But have you guys ever recognised how much Randy resembles BANE from the new Batman man film ??

Would it be great to give Randy that sort of Baneish character.

Have a look at Randy in this video with a hair cut... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iHuDh-Gunvs

Ill let you guys search up a picture of Bane lol.

What do you think of the idea if he was to turn heel again ?

Dubs
08-06-2012, 10:29 PM
It would pretty interesting for someone like Randy Orton but I think it can also for someone who are in need of a gimmick re-boot. I can see Swagger benefiting from a gimmick like this.

HereForOneThing
08-06-2012, 10:31 PM
It would pretty interesting for someone like Randy Orton but I think it can also for someone who are in need of a gimmick re-boot. I can see Swagger benefiting from a gimmick like this.

I don't see Swagger going bald or cutting his hair, but I could deffo see him with the mask!

tweedidldum
08-06-2012, 11:50 PM
A bane like gimmick!!! not liking that at all..too childish. Another masked big wrestler would be cool but at the sametime they are risky when it comes to popularity. They would have to be acontraversial masked man gimmick for it to take off well i think in this era of the WWE or else they would just look like a cartoon character.

evilgenius780
08-07-2012, 01:03 AM
A bane like gimmick!!! not liking that at all..too childish. Another masked big wrestler would be cool but at the sametime they are risky when it comes to popularity. They would have to be acontraversial masked man gimmick for it to take off well i think in this era of the WWE or else they would just look like a cartoon character.

Agreed, would probably be better off debuting a new guy with a masked character, better off having what they look like remain a mystery

gravesismizfan
08-07-2012, 02:31 AM
Anti establishment bane sorta had thst with heel punk thou Orton could pull it off

HereForOneThing
08-07-2012, 10:53 AM
Agreed, would probably be better off debuting a new guy with a masked character, better off having what they look like remain a mystery

Yeah I think the same too but in anotherlife I would love to see either Orton or RYBACK PLAY bane!

Dennis
08-07-2012, 11:29 AM
for all intended purposes randy has been dominate since coming back to the wwe.. rko-ing two number one contenders for different titles... with that in mind I have to believe he isn't going to be getting a character revamp because he gets a huge pop as it is.. plus they are building him back up to the main-event scene where he will win a title sooner than later.

Cabers
08-07-2012, 01:48 PM
I have to say that is an interesting idea other than the obvious copyright infringement the would need a new name obviously, but i could see anyone here ever hear of Michael Elgin from ROH? That would be my pick for that character.

http://wrestlingyoushouldknow.files.wordpress.com/2011/03/elgin01.jpg?w=490

HereForOneThing
08-07-2012, 02:40 PM
I have to say that is an interesting idea other than the obvious copyright infringement the would need a new name obviously, but i could see anyone here ever hear of Michael Elgin from ROH? That would be my pick for that character.

http://wrestlingyoushouldknow.files.wordpress.com/2011/03/elgin01.jpg?w=490

Yeah he looks pretty decent he does the folding of arms thing too, but how will he look with a hair cut ?

FLWWEFan
08-08-2012, 07:42 AM
I can't see WWE re-packaging one of their biggest stars. Not happening. Good idea for a character with a few tweaks it could work for the right guy but not Orton.