PDA

View Full Version : Raw Spoiler: HBK amd HHH

HBK
08-06-2012, 09:42 PM
Ok with hbk in hhh corner, i was wondering what u all would think of another hhh and hbk match at WM. At SS hbk could screw hhh to lead to a feud at WM? Thoughts?

I doubt it would happen really just wondering if it did happen. But really i think it could turn out great if done probably. I know they have feud'd plenty of times over the last decade, but it has been a while since they have had a feud. I think it might be interesting to me. Thoughts?

HBK
08-06-2012, 09:45 PM
Didn't really know what to call the thread title. Didn't wanna break a rule sorry if i did.

AlexWorldOrder
08-06-2012, 10:10 PM
Shawn screws Hunter.. Show ends. Shawn explains his actions on Raw, stating his reasons for betraying HHH. He wants a match against him, bla blah blah.. Few weeks go by, Hunter and Shawn confront each other, we get the gong, Taker smirks at both, mocks them, and there's your WM match. Taker vs Michaels vs HHH

Robstar
08-06-2012, 10:20 PM
Bad idea. No more matches for HBK.

Great One
08-06-2012, 10:43 PM
Shawn screws Hunter.. Show ends. Shawn explains his actions on Raw, stating his reasons for betraying HHH. He wants a match against him, bla blah blah.. Few weeks go by, Hunter and Shawn confront each other, we get the gong, Taker smirks at both, mocks them, and there's your WM match. Taker vs Michaels vs HHH

I like this idea better

tweedidldum
08-06-2012, 10:54 PM
So where's Brock stand in all this if there were to be triple threat between taker shawn HHH? I don't like this idea.

Shawn screws HHH by accident at summerslam....makes it up to HHH telling him I will make it up to you and I will face brock at wrestlmania which would be Shawn vs Brock because they have never wrestled eachother before.

TheBadGuy2090
08-06-2012, 11:10 PM
Brock Lesnar needs to win atleast one after his return..otherwise I can't say really what WWE wants?? Triple H won't loose clean so HBK interfering might be the best way possible..!

XxJPPRxX
08-07-2012, 01:50 AM
i actually had the same thought earlier on today, and IMO if done right at summerslam they can have Brock win and two things can come of it, 1- Brock gets some heat back 2- we get a Triple H vs Shawn Michaels feud for the ages !!

Callum
08-07-2012, 05:29 AM
Shawn Michaels is never going to wrestle again.
Shawn Michaels has said:
'but I wasn't going to put my career on the line if I wasn't going to walk away, I didn't want to kill that stipulation, I wanted to give it some credibility'
'Even today, people still think im coming back. They think I'll wrestle again as they just can't come to grips with the fact Shawn Michaels Hickenbottom has made a real life decision that Wrestlemania was my last match'
'but after watching it I knew internally that that needed to be the last on because originally when I made the hall of fame I was going to announce my retirement tour, then we were going to have the Undertaker come out and acknowledge I could do a retirement tour. This way I could wrestle a few more times if I wanted'

He goes on to say that after their match Him, Undertaker and Michael Hayes sat back and drank a bottle of Jack Daniels which is when he decided that he wanted their match to be his last.

HBK's never coming back, you've got to realise that HBK has left the building and will never come back. Id love too see HBK have a few more matches but that's never going to happen

PSOjedi
08-07-2012, 05:56 AM
This is awful. I hope this will never happen.

TheRealOutlaw
08-07-2012, 08:31 AM
HBK will never wrestle again, everyone needs to quit thinking he is. I think he is the only wrestler that I actually believe when he said he is done. Now with that said. I see Brock attacking HBK and now it's HHH beating Brock for revenge against the attack on HBK. It's almost like WWE saying yeah HHH is going to win SS now because HBK is in his corner.

HBK will not turn on HHH at SS nor will SS setup something for Brock vs HBK at WM29. There is no point for HBK to screw HHH since HBK will never wrestle again, it would be a waste.

vikingsman18
08-07-2012, 08:47 AM
As much as I would love to see my favorite wrestler of all time, which you can tell from my signature below, I just don't think Shawn should do it. He has built up a high credibility to his name by not returning to wrestle again like many who retire before him have done. I want Shawn to do what is best for himself and his family. His two children need a father more than we need a wrestler.

Cabers
08-07-2012, 01:44 PM
Yeah i think he just wants the money tbh!!

bryanb1306
08-07-2012, 08:14 PM
Ok with hbk in hhh corner, i was wondering what u all would think of another hhh and hbk match at WM. At SS hbk could screw hhh to lead to a feud at WM? Thoughts?

I doubt it would happen really just wondering if it did happen. But really i think it could turn out great if done probably. I know they have feud'd plenty of times over the last decade, but it has been a while since they have had a feud. I think it might be interesting to me. Thoughts?

Buddy, you need to learn to accept that Shawn Michaels has retired. He isn't coming back for one more match. It's over.
I'm not saying your ides isn't good or watchable, I'm just saying HBK retired at WWE Wrestlemania 26 (2010). Time to move on.