PDA

View Full Version : Tna 2010!!!

VKM
08-28-2010, 11:17 PM
First thing first, the 6 sided ring is back!!! Hulk Hogan, Mick Foley, EV2, Ric Flair, Nash and Sting are all gone. let's get those has beens out of here!!! CUZ THEIR FIRED!!!!

TNA ROSTER:

Abyss
AJ Lee
AJ Styles
Alex Shelly
Amazing Red
Angelina Love
Austin Aries
Awesome Kong
Brian Kendrick
Brian Danielson
Chris Sabin
Christy Hemme
D'Angelo Dinero
Daffney
Daniels
Desmond Wolfe
Doug Williams
Eric Bischoff
Eric Young
Hernandez
James Storm
Jay Lethal
Jeff Jarrett
Jimmy Jacobs
Kaz
Kurt Angle
Madison Rayne
Magnus
Matt Morgan
Mike Tenay
Mr. Anderson
ODB
Paul London
Robert Roode
Samoa Joe
Tara
Taylor Wilde
Taz
Team 3D
Teddy Hart
Tyler Black
Velvet Sky

ceetee
08-29-2010, 01:35 AM
more like TNA 2007

wrestlingfan316
08-29-2010, 05:26 PM
more like TNA 2007

finally someone else who realizes that the company did no better when it didn't have many other wrestlers from WWE/WCW/ECW.

I forgot which wrestler said it(It was an older one that isn't with TNA or WWE) but they were right when they said something like TNA, ROH, or any other company will never be threat to WWE. WWE has too large off a fanbase now. What TNA needs to do to eventually grow as a large as the WWE is to differentiate itself from the WWE.

Belzova
08-30-2010, 12:13 PM
Paul Londons with TNA?!

Holy%^%$!

Other than the roster being significantly changed since the last time I seriously sat down an watched it all the way through it doesn't appear to have changed much since 2006.

But from what I've seen the story lines appear weaker compared to story lines TNA had in the past.

bignasty1
08-30-2010, 04:33 PM
Get Shane helms bring back the x division or tag him and shannon moore with jeff hardy they could be "The Creatures Of The Night".Shelton Benjamin with haas and angle,bischoff,hogan get bodyguard's to protect him from abyss mike knox tyson tomko............Jimmy Hart manage mcmg,start a feud with paul london and b.kendrick team 3d join the ev.2 s.joe feud with hernadez team angle feud with bm inc angle feud with a.j styles and so on.