sheamus vs matt morgan
rey mysterio vs sin cara
cody rhodes vs kane

Shaz11
08-05-2012, 05:44 PM
#InB4DaLock

Dennis
08-05-2012, 05:45 PM
umm I don't see wm going down like this but I guess everyone has the right to their dream card lol :) remember wm is in april and it's august

Shaz11
08-05-2012, 05:50 PM
#InB4DaLock

Only cause you didn't explain why you wanted the matches to happen. :)

Dennis
08-05-2012, 05:52 PM
Only cause you didn't explain why you wanted the matches to happen. :)
he could redeem himself.. bodom and robstar are pretty nice to the guys with few posts as far as allowing them to fix their mistakes.

tweedidldum
08-05-2012, 06:12 PM
Who the hell are any of you to critize someone elses threads or posts anyway, this is an opinionated forum. That's what pisses me off the most on these forums. He dosn't have to go into detail on how these matches are going to happen, he just stated the matches he would like to see at WM 29.

Mistakes.....careful there "jointheshowoff" the prowrestling analysts on here will hang on every word you say and be quick to point out your so called mistakes....what a joke, get a day job or something will ya!!!

Shaz11
08-05-2012, 06:16 PM
Who the hell are any of you to critize someone elses threads or posts anyway, this is an opinionated forum. That's what pisses me off the most on these forums. He dosn't have to go into detail on how these matches are going to happen, he just stated the matches he would like to see at WM 29.

Mistakes.....careful there "jointheshowoff" the prowrestling analysts on here will hang on every word you say and be quick to point out your so called mistakes....what a joke, get a day job or something will ya!!!

Calm down mate. I explained myself why the thread had a chance to get merged. I used an emotion as well to show that I wasn't trying to be a dick!

Wade Barrett 1979
08-05-2012, 06:20 PM
Calm down mate. I explained myself why the thread had a chance to get merged. I used an emotion as well to show that I wasn't trying to be a dick!

This is why I don't bother to help people on here anymore, you always get someone who gets his arse in his hands.

Bodom
08-05-2012, 06:22 PM

That's the way we operate chief. Asking for a sentence or two explaining why isn't asking for too much.

If you don't like that policy nothing and no one is forcing you or anyone else to stay here

Shaz11
08-05-2012, 06:23 PM
This is why I don't bother to help people on here anymore, you always get someone who gets his arse in his hands.

You talkin' about me dude?

Wade Barrett 1979
08-05-2012, 06:24 PM
You talkin' about me dude?

Nope, you were trying to help the new guy but you get jumped on.

Shaz11
08-05-2012, 06:25 PM
Nope, you were trying to help the new guy but you get jumped on.

Oh right, lol. My bad.

Wade Barrett 1979
08-05-2012, 06:26 PM
Oh right, lol. My bad.

No worries chief. :D

Shaz11
08-05-2012, 06:27 PM
No worries chief. :D

:rolleyes:

Dennis
08-05-2012, 06:29 PM

hulk mad! :) he was trying to be helpful man haha

tweedidldum
08-06-2012, 01:14 AM
Cool.....:cool:

Shaz11
08-06-2012, 01:27 AM
Cool.....:cool:

Well you wont be getting so cocky when you're banned.