PDA

View Full Version : Dolph Ziggler WILL LOSE His Briefcase!

Rated_R(ob)KO
08-04-2012, 11:50 AM
... To Chris Jericho @SummerSlam.

You may ask:

"But R(ob), Jericho will be finished with the company after SummerSlam. Why would they do that?"

Because it's brilliant. That's why. We ALL know that Jericho is leaving and we all know the current Jericho storyline... he can't do it anymore. He can't compete at "that level". Well, what better way to send Jericho off? Make Ziggler LOSE the briefcase to him at SummerSlam... Jericho goes bye-bye and now we have a mystery. "WHEN WILL JERICHO RETURN?" I'd say either Survivor Series or Royal Rumble to be honest with you.

But, you'd have the briefcase virtually wiped out, Jericho is in possession of it and we don't know when he's coming back. What you do now is, keep that Ziggler build going. Night Of Champions, Ziggler wins the WHC. He defends it for a few months until Jericho is ready to make his SURPRISE return at either a PPV or even better yet, the next night AFTER a PPV. It would be amazing, and hell... maybe while on tour Jericho can bring the briefcase on stage and just "show off" with it for a bit.

It could be a fun storyline and also make things interesting in the long run. I doubt it will happen but, its fun to speculate "what if?" I guess. What do you guys think?

RatedRorayJames
08-04-2012, 11:53 AM
Dear god, I just want to thank you, for giving me a person to give an amazing scenario that SHOULD but won't happen. :(

Shaz11
08-04-2012, 11:54 AM
Sounds like a great idea to be honest! I wanna see this.

RatedRorayJames
08-04-2012, 11:55 AM
Sounds like a great idea to be honest! I wanna see this.

Agreed, would be a great mania match

Dennis
08-04-2012, 11:56 AM
I would jump up like a little girl if they actually pulled this storyline off... that sounds awesome and would make the briefcase unpredictable

vikingsman18
08-04-2012, 12:09 PM
This would be amazing if the WWE actually pulled it off. Man, I could just imagine it now......Ziggler wins the WHC anyways at maybe Night Of Champions or Survivor Series, and when Jericho returns around early 2013 (when his tour ends), could you just imagine the crowd reaction when on a random show we all just hear...."BREAK THE WALLS DOWN!!!!!", and he runs out quickly to face Ziggler.......the crowd would freaking erupt!

Rockstar83
08-04-2012, 12:19 PM
I dont see that happening at all.

akbar
08-04-2012, 12:26 PM
Sounds kool, but I doubt it'll happen.

Great One
08-04-2012, 01:06 PM
This idea is...........GOLD!!!!!! It HAS to happen!

Raf123
08-04-2012, 02:13 PM
I wish this would happen but unfortunately, it won't.

Mr. Ziggles
08-04-2012, 02:22 PM
I was hoping for something similar to this but with Y2J winning the WWE ladder match.

The way i would do it would be have Y2J win the case from Ziggles, like Edge won it off Kennedy, but get 'fired' because of it.

Then at elimination chamber Ziggles wins the WHC in a chamber match, then jericho makes a shock return, and cashes in winning the WHC.

Setting up Ziggles VS Jericho at mania.

also this would give ziggles a bogie record, in having two WHC reigns under 2 hours long, not a good record but it could be worked into a a face turn.

Edit: Jericho is leaving the monday before SS, so this would have to take place on that Raw.

CM_SUXX_NOT
08-04-2012, 02:54 PM
I dont see that happening at all.
Well aren't you a fucking buzzkill.

Dr. Death
08-04-2012, 03:17 PM
The scenario from the OP doesn't have a chance of happening. Ziggler is getting a giant push at the moment and the 'E will want him to come off this match looking great, meanwhile Jericho is on his way out for a little while as he goes on tour with his band Fozzy. I can see the "WTF Just Happened" quality of the OP's scenario, but realistically the 'E (meaning Vince himself) wont let it happen. Sorry Jericho, you might win a match or two against Ziggler, but not with his MITB briefcase on the line.

IrkenInvader
08-04-2012, 06:27 PM
I bet you a hundred bucks Ziggles wins.

Dr. Death
08-04-2012, 11:27 PM
I bet you a hundred bucks Ziggles wins.

See my Blog @ http://www.ewrestlingnews.com/community/entry.php?43370-SSlam-12-Predictions-and-Wishful-Thinking

FunkyKong
08-05-2012, 02:08 AM
Jericho wouldn't agree to that. He wants to put over young guys, especially when he's on his way out for a while. And quite frankly, that's what makes the most sense.

vinnienfg
08-05-2012, 04:13 AM
This idea is...........GOLD!!!!!! It HAS to happen!

Totally agree. I hope this happens.

bearkg88
08-05-2012, 01:06 PM
Rated Rob, you make an excellent point. I would love to see this happen, and who knows, it might. Just imagine, Ziggler winning the big one at Survivor Series by cheating, Sheamus issuing his rematch the next night, Ziggler wins, and then, the lights go out. We see a jacket light up, and then a briefcase light up. The fans would go crazy!

Tommy Thunder
08-05-2012, 01:13 PM
... To Chris Jericho @SummerSlam.

You may ask:

"But R(ob), Jericho will be finished with the company after SummerSlam. Why would they do that?"

Because it's brilliant. That's why. We ALL know that Jericho is leaving and we all know the current Jericho storyline... he can't do it anymore. He can't compete at "that level". Well, what better way to send Jericho off? Make Ziggler LOSE the briefcase to him at SummerSlam... Jericho goes bye-bye and now we have a mystery. "WHEN WILL JERICHO RETURN?" I'd say either Survivor Series or Royal Rumble to be honest with you.

But, you'd have the briefcase virtually wiped out, Jericho is in possession of it and we don't know when he's coming back. What you do now is, keep that Ziggler build going. Night Of Champions, Ziggler wins the WHC. He defends it for a few months until Jericho is ready to make his SURPRISE return at either a PPV or even better yet, the next night AFTER a PPV. It would be amazing, and hell... maybe while on tour Jericho can bring the briefcase on stage and just "show off" with it for a bit.

It could be a fun storyline and also make things interesting in the long run. I doubt it will happen but, its fun to speculate "what if?" I guess. What do you guys think?

I've only just read this thread despite it being here since yesterday. I actually mulled over this exact scenario coming upon us today!
I think it's a great idea! How likely is it to happen? Who knows. But I for one would love to see it happening.

imswm
08-05-2012, 05:03 PM
My memory isn't sterling so I don't remember them doing this in the past, but the idea of someone putting up his briefcase as sort of a bet against a hated opponent or in order to get a match with someone who really ticked him off has some great potential. Personally, I'd hate to see them waste the angle on Jericho, though. It's time for him to step aside, IMO. Remember, every time a good angle is used on a Jericho, it's one less for a Kofi or a Dolph or anyone else you personally think is ready for the top rungs.

Now go read my heel columns (link in sig) before anyone mistakes me for being a philosopher with lots of credibility. LMAO

PSOjedi
08-06-2012, 12:47 AM
R(ob), this could be a cool scenario. :-)

You're just brilliant :cool:

jelle1809
08-06-2012, 04:18 AM
My god, just tell me why doens't WWE take any creative ideas from us? 'Cuz this would bring ratings if Jericho returned.

Cabers
08-06-2012, 01:58 PM
That is a pretty sweet storyline kind of like the summer of punk except he doesn't come back after a week.