PDA

View Full Version : what's next for Daniel bryan

Dennis
08-03-2012, 08:48 PM
Daniel bryan is my current favorite superstar. He puts on great matches and is increasingly good on the mic as well. His promos this last week made me laugh even though they were semi cheesy but they left the lingering question on what should he do next now it seems he isn't going to be feuding for the wwe title. IMO daniel bryan should have a main event level feud with randy orton to get him over more with the crowd(even though he is really over anyway). have bryan play the tweener and orton play the heel that tries to take out bryan but somehow bryan keeps getting out of harms way and at the end of the day let bryan win to give him a legitimate reason to chase the title once again. I would prefer giving it two ppvs letting bryan and punk to meet once again in a hell in a cell.. do you like this scenario? and what do you think the wwe will do with him now that a.j. is in charge. IMO a.j. having bryan getting owned by someone like orton next week would make a ton of sense.

thedag
08-03-2012, 08:54 PM
looks like he is feuding with Kane.

Vinnie P Jr
08-03-2012, 09:15 PM
I would love to see Bryan vs Jericho 30 or 60 minute Iron Man match , I know these 2 could deliver .

Vinnie P Jr
08-03-2012, 09:17 PM
Daniel bryan is my current favorite superstar. He puts on great matches and is increasingly good on the mic as well. His promos this last week made me laugh even though they were semi cheesy but they left the lingering question on what should he do next now it seems he isn't going to be feuding for the wwe title. IMO daniel bryan should have a main event level feud with randy orton to get him over more with the crowd(even though he is really over anyway). have bryan play the tweener and orton play the heel that tries to take out bryan but somehow bryan keeps getting out of harms way and at the end of the day let bryan win to give him a legitimate reason to chase the title once again. I would prefer giving it two ppvs letting bryan and punk to meet once again in a hell in a cell.. do you like this scenario? and what do you think the wwe will do with him now that a.j. is in charge. IMO a.j. having bryan getting owned by someone like orton next week would make a ton of sense.

Orton and Bryan while it would be good for a while would not propel Bryan far enough , Jericho and Bryan would

hiphopjunkie
08-03-2012, 10:27 PM
I would love to see Bryan vs Jericho 30 or 60 minute Iron Man match , I know these 2 could deliver .

I think a Bryan and Orton feud will happen after summerslam. I see orton staying face though. I feel like they are trying to go to a next level with the heel bryan.

RatedRorayJames
08-03-2012, 10:30 PM
http://lolwrestling.com/images/00000000166.png

LOL, Just Kidding.

I really hope after this lil thing with Kane, he goes for the US title.

BadAndy
08-03-2012, 11:05 PM
Anything he wishes he will achieve, so it's pointless to ask what's next. He'll show us when he thinks we are ready.

I am a big fan but I do have to admit that I wasn't particularly impressed with his promos when they were mostly filled with him shouting YES! While it was fun it wasn't anything to write home about. I think that he's slowly pushed to do more than just the YES! His whole segment on Raw was by far the best he's done, especially the Rorschach test.

goodomens
08-04-2012, 12:42 AM
i'd like to see him win cleanly over a dominant face as a heel. like kane.

Sahu
08-04-2012, 01:01 AM
As of now he's going to feud with Kane. That will help him to show everyone how well he can hang on with bigger guys...n I do not want him to feud with Orton because, Orton will kill his momentum....

I would love to have DB vs Y2J..but Jericho's not going to be here for some time..so..

How abt DB Vs Cody (who ever may be the heel/face tweener)?? or How about DB vs Christian??

christianfan
08-04-2012, 07:05 AM
i would like to see bryan vs christian after summerslam. Boreton would burry him...

Tommy Thunder
08-04-2012, 08:50 AM
I still think that having Daniel bryan turn face to face Dean ambrose would be a great way to get Ambrose on tv.

blink
08-04-2012, 10:13 AM
I still think that having Daniel bryan turn face to face Dean ambrose would be a great way to get Ambrose on tv.

Move never seen dean Ambrose so I gotta ask, is he that good? In any case I hope they keep Bryan going crazy. As long as he doesn't branch over into r-truth territory. But does anyone else find it funny that the little indie guy who no one in corporate thought would make it far is by far the most compelling person on their show? It's a testament to how good he actually is

Dennis
08-04-2012, 11:08 AM
looks like he is feuding with Kane.
well kane can still play the heel that I wanted to turn bryan face! kane actually might be better for the role I am just also an orton fan (ready for the hate) so I would of preferred orton to try to take out bryan but kane is totally capable.

fair idea, I have seen a lot of people express this idea. I think their promos and matches could be awesome. well as jr said does daniel bryan have a bad match?

steveorton
08-04-2012, 03:30 PM
Bryan is currently feuding with Kane but I agree an Orton vs Bryan feud will elevate his career. After I would like to see a lenghty Y2J vs Bryan feud.

Dennis
08-04-2012, 03:36 PM
Bryan is currently feuding with Kane but I agree an Orton vs Bryan feud will elevate his career. After I would like to see a lenghty Y2J vs Bryan feud.
would you keep him out of the title picture for the entire duration of all three feuds? I would like to see him in a title match at wrestlemania to make up for the 18 second title match... though wm is far away I think it would be good to push him in that general direction.

Cabers
08-06-2012, 11:07 AM

That would be awesome to watch!!