PDA

View Full Version : Ever dreamed with wwe???

SaberToothTigerz
11-16-2010, 09:46 AM
I kno its a weird topic but guys did u ever had any dream at night that involved anything about wwe?
I had last night i dreamed the undertaker was in my house and asked to use my bathroom, he stayed for a few hours and then asked me to get some groceries and when i came back he wasnt in my house i was a bit dissapointed but i felt...idk like in real i would feel special to see him there and btw he wasnt with his hat or coat he had a some sort of clothes like his american badass style the only difference his he looked just like now with long hair but with his american badass clothes.
ever had a dream with a wwe superstar?

The Brown One
12-07-2010, 12:05 AM
I kno its a weird topic but guys did u ever had any dream at night that involved anything about wwe?
I had last night i dreamed the undertaker was in my house and asked to use my bathroom, he stayed for a few hours and then asked me to get some groceries and when i came back he wasnt in my house i was a bit dissapointed but i felt...idk like in real i would feel special to see him there and btw he wasnt with his hat or coat he had a some sort of clothes like his american badass style the only difference his he looked just like now with long hair but with his american badass clothes.
ever had a dream with a wwe superstar?

In the real world you wanna see The Undertaker in your bathroom? Ok dude

Bodom
12-07-2010, 12:08 AM
I had a dream John Cena didn't exist.

IrkenInvader
12-07-2010, 12:16 AM
I had a dream AJ styles showed up in WWE then TNA shut down.

IrkenInvader
12-07-2010, 12:17 AM
I also had a dream that involved Mickie James and Daffney. Needless to say I can't tell you what happened. Gotta keep it PG.

Robstar
12-07-2010, 12:25 AM
Well not WWE but I have a reoccurring dream that Abdullah the Butcher is chasing me around my old high school with a fork.

Beat that. ;)

Bodom
12-07-2010, 12:29 AM
Well not WWE but I have a reoccurring dream that Abdullah the Butcher is chasing me around my old high school with a fork.

Beat that. ;)

Pretty sure I did.

I had a dream John Cena didn't exist.

IrkenInvader
12-07-2010, 12:43 AM
Bodom's dream is better.

Robstar
12-07-2010, 12:55 AM
Pffft! We're not taliking WET DREAMS here are we, surely? (I am and don't call me Shirley)

Bodom
12-07-2010, 12:57 AM
Pffft! We're not taliking WET DREAMS here are we, surely? (I am and don't call me Shirley)

If it was wet dreams I would have mentioned that dream with Miz..................................did I say that out loud?

SilverGhost
12-07-2010, 01:03 AM
If it was wet dreams I would have mentioned that dream with Miz..................................did I say that out loud?

You are now like IPITS and Cole: hiding your "true" self ;)

Bodom
12-07-2010, 01:03 AM
You are now like IPITS and Cole: hiding your "true" self ;)

Iv never hid the fact that I would go gay for Miz.

SilverGhost
12-07-2010, 01:05 AM
Iv never hid the fact that I would go gay for Miz.

Oh you did....I remember.

Bodom
12-07-2010, 01:06 AM
Oh you did....I remember.

"Oh you did" as in you remember?

SilverGhost
12-07-2010, 01:09 AM
"Oh you did" as in you remember?

You did mention it at a thread other than this one.

Kashdinero
12-07-2010, 02:21 AM
You did mention it at a thread other than this one.

For some gay reason I think I was part of that thread lol.... Bryan Danielson's his back up plan!

IPEEINTHESHOWER
12-07-2010, 04:03 AM

Very interesting, Very interesting indeed. I do have a joke but I think I will let this one slide and just move on.

The Brown One
12-07-2010, 05:56 AM
For some gay reason I think I was part of that thread lol.... Bryan Danielson's his back up plan!

Bodom got alot of lovers in mind :D

Bodom
12-07-2010, 10:25 AM
Bodom got alot of lovers in mind :D

What can I say.

Im a whore.

SaberToothTigerz
12-07-2010, 01:28 PM

there was nothing gay about it i remember seeing him with his clothes on btw yea i had another dream but this one isnt so weird
this last night i dreamed i was backstage at a raw event and a friend of mine was with me, he just finished watching a match turned to me and said "wow that michael mcguillicuty guy is dangerous i heard he is mr perfect's son" and i said yea or something i quite cant remember it was too blurry this dream..

el gabo
12-07-2010, 01:50 PM

Undertaker taking a dump in my bathroom would rule. Wrestling royalty.

Robstar
12-07-2010, 02:02 PM
So Bodo would go gay for Miz and DanielBryanDanielson? Damn, I'd do it for Jericho, lol

SaberToothTigerz
12-09-2010, 06:02 AM

totally dude.

Rich Cranium
12-09-2010, 10:46 AM
Undertaker taking a dump? Really?

I'll go with Jericho either treating me like a jericoholic or explaining to me why he is the best in the world at what he does.

SaberToothTigerz
12-09-2010, 03:09 PM
Undertaker taking a dump? Really?

I'll go with Jericho either treating me like a jericoholic or explaining to me why he is the best in the world at what he does.

I....I want a dream like that too....

The Brown One
12-09-2010, 03:46 PM

I would never flush XD Leave the stench of wrestling royalty in my bathroom until i die.

Bodom
12-09-2010, 03:49 PM
I would never flush XD Leave the stench of wrestling royalty in my bathroom until i die.

Let's see if you'll be saying that after a month.

Rich Cranium
12-09-2010, 04:07 PM

I think I would die in this ^case!

SaberToothTigerz
12-09-2010, 06:40 PM
god...u ppl and ur extreme references...sure taker is a royalty..but he is just a human being...
and he WASNT TAKING A DUMP ON MY TOILET!!! >O<

Robstar
12-09-2010, 08:47 PM
I just had a dream that Jeff Hardy sold me some crack while Matt threw grapes at me. Oh wait, that actually happened

SaberToothTigerz
12-10-2010, 06:09 AM
I just had a dream that Jeff Hardy sold me some crack while Matt threw grapes at me. Oh wait, that actually happened

pure win..

Rich Cranium
12-12-2010, 11:45 AM
My dream said Kelly Kelly doesn't have implants!

Bodom
12-12-2010, 12:12 PM

your dreams lie to you

Rich Cranium
12-12-2010, 12:17 PM
your dreams lie to you

They also said Bodom is the coolest mod on the Internet. Damn it, sign me up for some honest dreams! ;)

SaberToothTigerz
12-12-2010, 12:59 PM

i wish it was all true

Bodom
12-12-2010, 01:55 PM
They also said Bodom is the coolest mod on the Internet. Damn it, sign me up for some honest dreams! ;)

Touche Rich.

eboy
12-30-2010, 05:07 PM
I dreamt that tna was the best company in the world and that i was in a rap duet with taijri

man i'm messed up

SaberToothTigerz
01-29-2011, 12:27 PM
ok i had a dream about wwe
i dreamed wwe gave a push to shad gaspard former member of cryme time and he was in the main event
his gimmick was a mixture of the pope with a hoodie sort of pimp gangster in new york
he had all these hot chicks with him and he talked rly good on the mic
due to his incredible size shad was a force to reckon with and he was on smackdown and was a former whc champ