PDA

View Full Version : Triple H at Mania

Duderino
08-02-2012, 11:28 AM
Hi kids been gone for a while, was just wondering, with Mania shaping up to be Rock vs Cena 2 and Taker vs Brock, well probably (let's hope not), where will Triple H figure in it, surely he won't miss out on a match. Will he mix it up with the big boys or put a rising star over like he should have done with Sheamus years ago? Ryback! My guess is he will be involved in a Taker and Brock storyline due to his history with Taker and current beef with Brock. Thoughts?

deadly56
08-02-2012, 11:42 AM
Triple h is a draw and WWE, will want him not need, but want him to make Wrestlemania more enjoyable to watch.

Dennis
08-02-2012, 11:55 AM
I do not believe HHH will have another wrestlemania match. they already are going to give three part time wrestlers mania matches in your scenario why give another a match when you could give it to your current superstars so they can shine on the wwe's biggest stage as well

Mr. Ziggles
08-02-2012, 12:01 PM
to soon to call, but maybe Punk VS HHH?

Have Punk & HHH, as this era's Austin VS McMahon.

I know people are wanting Punk VS Austin, but I can't see them having two 'legend' matches at one mania, why waste the buying power.

Duderino
08-02-2012, 12:14 PM
I'm all for new stars being given the chance to shine, I'm just being realistic, we are coming up to a milestone manua and I don't think these big names will bow out until after 30. And I didn't say he would have a match I meant he would be a part of the taker vs Brock feud, with him and heyman as mouth pieces. Triple H runs the company and a mercenary like Brock ending the streak, that kind of thing. Besides he isn't done yet he still has a full head of hair

TheRealOutlaw
08-02-2012, 12:22 PM
I see HHH vs Brock at WM, I think this fued they have will carry out until then. I see Taker vs Punk at WM though. Think about it, Punk gets upset now because the spot light should be on him blah blah blah. So when Taker comes back around Servivor Series to build to Mania it will upset Punk even more that another "part time" wrestler steels the spot light. I wouldn't mind seeing that match.

TheRealOutlaw
08-02-2012, 12:43 PM
to soon to call, but maybe Punk VS HHH?

Have Punk & HHH, as this era's Austin VS McMahon.

I know people are wanting Punk VS Austin, but I can't see them having two 'legend' matches at one mania, why waste the buying power.

Plus after Austin's major knee surgery I don't think he will even be ready to wrestle by Mania.

Playboy Stevie V
08-02-2012, 12:48 PM
I can see Triple H putting over a younger guy. Here's a few guys I think could work well with Triple H at WM.

The Miz- They could put on great promos
DB- I can see that match as being a war

And I'm throwing in a Dark Horse: Damien Sandow- The guy is already being pushed fast, being made more vicious and DX attacked him on the 1000th.

Iron Ape
08-02-2012, 12:51 PM
I'd really like to see HHH and Mr. Ziggles work together. Their match could be the sleeper.

Reloval
08-02-2012, 12:52 PM
Triple H vs Kobe with AW as guest ref

Dennis
08-02-2012, 01:15 PM
yes!yes!yes!

Playboy Stevie V
08-02-2012, 01:23 PM

^^^LMAO!

Kobe and AW can't be there after what was said! *major sarcasm* They could have an accidental comment that could offend people.

So as long as they don't make off color comments and just commence to beating each other senseless with kendo sticks, then it could work.

So let's do it, as long as they don't talk, so we can watch them kill themselves in a TLC match, since violence is appropriate as long as you don't make a comment which may offend....LOL

"WE DON'T WANT OUR FAMILIES TO HEAR THAT STUFF! IT'S TRASH! BE ROLE MODELS!" "SHOW RESPECT TO EACH OTHER!" "JUST BRING OUT TRIPLE H SO HE CAN BEAT SOMEONE UNCONSCIOUS WITH A SLEDGE HAMMER!"

Vince-"Ain't that right Tensai?" "You can savagely beat your side kick down after you lose a match, but damn it!, don't tell him that he can't drive!" "That makes us look a racist!" "Now get ready for your match against the "Great White" Sheamus damn it!"

Vince on the phone with Linda- "okay Linda we won't make you look bad again, sorry." "Just to let you know we put glasses on Mae Young's hand son to make him look Republican, so we should be okay."

*evil shit starter grin* Bad Playboy...bad!

ParagonOfVirtue
08-02-2012, 03:38 PM
I'm all for new stars being given the chance to shine, I'm just being realistic, we are coming up to a milestone manua and I don't think these big names will bow out until after 30. And I didn't say he would have a match I meant he would be a part of the taker vs Brock feud, with him and heyman as mouth pieces. Triple H runs the company and a mercenary like Brock ending the streak, that kind of thing. Besides he isn't done yet he still has a full head of hair

That about sums it up right there.

masakaritko
08-02-2012, 08:40 PM
I'm going to say trips will be a ref for one of the matches.

Dennis
08-02-2012, 08:44 PM
I'm going to say trips will be a ref for one of the matches.
I like your thinking.. allow him to still get the spotlight that he might want. with out taking a spot from a new guy.. this could work in multiple ways.. one give this match an extra draw.. and keep his ego intact

Cabers
08-02-2012, 11:35 PM
He isn't necessarily needed but could draw more if booked right.

Dude In Feud
08-03-2012, 03:38 AM
I think only Punk is left for HHH as any 2 matches will be booked b/w Taker,Brock,Cena and The Rock....and also as SCSA vs Punk ain't happening for sure at WM 29...!!

Vinnie P Jr
08-03-2012, 06:59 PM
I can see Triple H putting over a younger guy. Here's a few guys I think could work well with Triple H at WM.

The Miz- They could put on great promos
DB- I can see that match as being a war

And I'm throwing in a Dark Horse: Damien Sandow- The guy is already being pushed fast, being made more vicious and DX attacked him on the 1000th.

Totaly agree daniel bryan and triple h would b epic

tweedidldum
08-03-2012, 07:48 PM
Damien Sandow vs HHH in a street fight.....payback for the whole DX thing on Raw 1000

DK Wrestling Savior
08-03-2012, 08:13 PM
I do not believe HHH will have another wrestlemania match. they already are going to give three part time wrestlers mania matches in your scenario why give another a match when you could give it to your current superstars so they can shine on the wwe's biggest stage as well

And there will be more part time wrestlers taking huge match spots at mania, because NONE of today's stars outside of John Cena can draw for shit.

RatedRorayJames
08-03-2012, 11:09 PM
He's already lost 3 manias in a row, and they were all above good - Amazing Matches. so just let him be in the storyline with Taker and Lesnar.

steveorton
08-04-2012, 03:37 PM
HHH vs Wade Barrett