PDA

View Full Version : If John Cena died tomorrow

AWrestlingGod
08-01-2012, 04:13 AM
What do you see happening to the WWE or wrestling business in general. Would you see a CM Punk or Randy Orton get pushed to John Cena's spot, Do you see WWE collasping because of a lost of ticket and merchandising sales, do you think it would eventually be positive or negative in the long run.

I am a John Cena fan and I have nothing against him I just always wanted to know what you guys think happened if John cena was just gone tomorrow.

I think we would see chaos in trying to find a wrestler to push to the top fast, and trying to come up with new merchandise (most likely a Randy Orton).

What do you guys think would happen?

URATOOL
08-01-2012, 04:21 AM
DUDE! Really!

AWrestlingGod
08-01-2012, 04:22 AM
DUDE! Really!

I'm bored :P

URATOOL
08-01-2012, 04:26 AM
I'm bored :P

Clearly...

PSOjedi
08-01-2012, 04:39 AM
If John Cena died tomorrow
John Cena never quits........ or perhaps only on iPhones

Mr. Ziggles
08-01-2012, 04:41 AM
Why does he have to die?

How about what if Cena sexually assaulted a chinise monkey, and was fired for improper conduct?

OT: Orton would fill the slot with ease.

TempestH
08-01-2012, 04:43 AM
What do you see happening to the WWE or wrestling business in general. Would you see a CM Punk or Randy Orton get pushed to John Cena's spot, Do you see WWE collasping because of a lost of ticket and merchandising sales, do you think it would eventually be positive or negative in the long run.

I am a John Cena fan and I have nothing against him I just always wanted to know what you guys think happened if John cena was just gone tomorrow.

I think we would see chaos in trying to find a wrestler to push to the top fast, and trying to come up with new merchandise (most likely a Randy Orton).

I doubt there would be chaos. They'd do a tribute for Cena, praise all his hard work he did during his life, and then it would be business as usual. Guys like CM Punk, Randy Orton, and Sheamus are already above everyone else, so they're not going to have to force a push for anyone. At most, everyone would be bumped up a level and as a result, some of the lower guys will get TV time to fill midcard spots for guys like The Miz being moved up to the main event. WWE might see a decrease in sales, but it's not going to collapse.

PSOjedi
08-01-2012, 05:32 AM
How about what if Cena sexually assaulted a chinise monkey,
Vince would say "You're fired" to the monkey

Cabers
08-01-2012, 06:35 AM
Cena hating at a whole new level lol

I know your joking! (Or hope so!!)

King Scrapper
08-01-2012, 08:20 AM
WWE would not collapse. Business would be business and the top stars would get more TV time . Thats all. Merch sales wouldn't even probably decrease. Cena merch isn't the only merch that moves a lot. And if he dies, likely his merch sales would increase (ask Micheal Jackson). They have enough big names to be stable and they would find a new face of the company. They are just too lazy to push one now because they are complacent with the Golden Boy Sugar Shack Cena. If Cena died (as awkward as this is to discuss) the WWE wouldn't have much to worry about. Besides the media blasting stories out about how he used to beat and rape his wife, abuse steroids and take the virginities of baby kittens.

bartish2
08-01-2012, 09:40 AM
WWE would not collapse. Business would be business and the top stars would get more TV time . Thats all. Merch sales wouldn't even probably decrease. Cena merch isn't the only merch that moves a lot. And if he dies, likely his merch sales would increase (ask Micheal Jackson). They have enough big names to be stable and they would find a new face of the company. They are just too lazy to push one now because they are complacent with the Golden Boy Sugar Shack Cena. If Cena died (as awkward as this is to discuss) the only thing WWE nothing much to worry about. Besides the media blasting stories out about how he used to beat and rape his wife, abuse steroids and take the virginities of baby kittens.
^^^ exactly...

akbar
08-01-2012, 10:02 AM
Bartish2 would be the happiest person in the world.

K2Jelly
08-01-2012, 10:06 AM
Bartish2 would be the happiest person in the world.

Nope. LegendsMadeWrestling would be.

VanHooliganX
08-01-2012, 10:09 AM
Good lord...Really?

Should've just said if he quit. No need to bring up something like that...

Great One
08-01-2012, 10:28 AM
Why would you even make a thread about this?

Double Axehandle
08-01-2012, 10:29 AM
Take your medicine and lay down. Your brain is obviously broken today.

Mr Punk
08-01-2012, 11:07 AM
I don't know why people are getting so rattled at this question? Yes it would be terrible thinking about it and if it where to happen but people do die every day every hour. If it was to happen they would have a tribute show. Everybody would morn than life would continue as always.

Torphy
08-01-2012, 12:02 PM
More to the point, if John Cena sexually assaulted said chinese monkey in a Colorado hotel room, how long would it be before AW brought it up during a PTP match?

ewantu2
08-01-2012, 12:04 PM
I love how everyone thinks he wants Cena to die. He just ask what would happen if it did happen.

thejman93
08-01-2012, 12:06 PM
More to the point, if John Cena sexually assaulted said chinese monkey in a Colorado hotel room, how long would it be before AW brought it up during a PTP match?

+1 for Torphs!

Ruthless_Aggression
08-01-2012, 12:31 PM
This topic was made before by someone with a lot more venom in his op then this guy

Poot-Hair
08-01-2012, 12:54 PM
Good Lord does the IWC get their panties all wadded up in their tuna holes when someone mentions John Cena dying....

This is a very good question actually, and was very well put as it had no real malicious intent behind it. Honestly I believe if Cena died, it would be like when Eddie Guerrerro died. There would be a full week of shows dedicated to his memory, a DVD chronicaling his life and career would be released, and his Merch sales would go through the roof. WWE would definitely feel the impact but nothing more than they could handle.

Vince Mcmahon has always prided himself on being able to create the next "Hulk Hogan" type of character and has stated so more than once that he could "make a new John Cena tomorrow" so that's exactly what he would do. I would say Orton, Rey Rey, Sheamus, and ADR would all step up some then the Miz, Rhodes, and Ziggler would all be elevated to permanent main event status. I excluded Punk here because I feel like he's ascended beyond Orton's level etc.

steveorton
08-01-2012, 01:00 PM
New stars will step up. Orton and Punk will be elevated to that next level.

malvec
08-01-2012, 02:02 PM
and take the virginities of baby kittens.
i knew I hated him for a reason! No... I can't stay mad at him. Damn you Cena.

King Scrapper
08-01-2012, 02:55 PM
I don't know why people are getting so rattled at this question? Yes it would be terrible thinking about it and if it where to happen but people do die every day every hour. If it was to happen they would have a tribute show. Everybody would morn than life would continue as always.

Agreed. People calm the heck down and just answer the guys question. It's a perfectly sane question to ask. Stop blowing it out of proportion.

King Scrapper
08-01-2012, 02:58 PM
You changed the title!!?? No!! YOu keep it as "John Cena died"!! YOu stand up for your forum thread op!! Dont back down!!

AWrestlingGod
08-01-2012, 04:37 PM
Jesus I made this at 1 morning to hear some interesting debates I'm not a Cena hater :P

the_one
08-01-2012, 04:44 PM
people leave all the time.austin left. hogan left. macho left. hbk left. bret left. rock left. someone takes there spot and the show goes on.

aweso_me
08-01-2012, 04:58 PM
If John Cena died tomorrow they would do a tribute night for him and carry on. Eddie died and the show went on. Now, what would happen if Cena got suspended for a wellness violation. Would they make it public? How would children feel that Cena uses drugs ala Hulk Hogan.

Mr. Ziggles
08-01-2012, 05:39 PM
If John Cena died tomorrow they would do a tribute night for him and carry on. Eddie died and the show went on. Now, what would happen if Cena got suspended for a wellness violation. Would they make it public? How would children feel that Cena uses drugs ala Hulk Hogan.

TBH, I think they would handle it like they handled Orton, suspend him, announce it on web, but not acknowledge it on show.

gravesismizfan
08-01-2012, 08:12 PM
John Cena never quits........ or perhaps only on iPhones

Except marriage and heel talks

BadAndy
08-01-2012, 11:07 PM
Even though I think he is a great heel and should always be one, I think Ziggler could step up and be a huge face for the company. He's very over with fans. He is so much better on the mic than he was a year ago, though I don't think he will have the quick wit of Cena. He is by far such a superior wrestler that I think it easily makes up for any shortcomings he might have when comparing him to Cena on the mic. I could very easily see him being the number one face for the company.

Lowki
08-02-2012, 10:43 AM

CM Punk would get pushed as super face, or sheamus.

Sahu
08-02-2012, 11:00 AM
@Thread Starter!!

Dude..I can say only one thing to you...this thread's title is SICK!!!

I'm not a Cena fan n can say I'm a hater of his...I hate him for continuously shoving on us n also for ending the momentum of my BOY CHRISTIAN....n his boring reigns...But, I never want him to die...

The very thought is sick...u like him or not...he's putting his body online to entertain us....n we should not wish his death....

Mr Punk
08-02-2012, 11:06 AM
@Thread Starter!!

Dude..I can say only one thing to you...this thread's title is SICK!!!

I'm not a Cena fan n can say I'm a hater of his...I hate him for continuously shoving on us n also for ending the momentum of my BOY CHRISTIAN....n his boring reigns...But, I never want him to die...

The very thought is sick...u like him or not...he's putting his body online to entertain us....n we should not wish his death....

Nobody has wished Cena his death... he was just asking what would happen if he unfortunately had passed away like who would step up and be the next face of the company. Death is a path we all must take and people die it's human nature in no way it should be considered sick.

Playboy Stevie V
08-02-2012, 01:01 PM
I think if John Cena died Tomorrow that Monday Night Raw would be boring and sad this coming week since it will be a 3 hour memorial with crying wrestlers testimonials, and a few matches that will be dedicated to Cena which his finishing and signature moves will be used while they point to the sky.

After RAW for the rest of the week the parasites will come out and try to convince everybody that Cena died of Steroids or Drugs and wrestling is evil. Marc Mero will be on that conclusion jumping loud b*tch Nancy Grace's show....etc

Smackdown will also be depressing, prob just a squeezed in rerun of RAW.

Next Raw business as usual and Vince will find his new guy. He always does.

justinjackson1983
08-02-2012, 02:15 PM
John Cena's apparent death, Sexual abusement of Chinese Monkeys, Cena robbing kittens of their virginitys

What an Intresting thread!!!

Jerichoholic-NL
08-02-2012, 06:18 PM
i would be soooooo happy

Charlie Austin
08-02-2012, 08:16 PM
What would you do if it all ended tomarrow? time runnin out aint no more you can borrow. so many paths which one u gunna follow? what would you do if it all ended tomarrow?

Big_D77
08-03-2012, 04:48 AM
Hall of Fame induction at WM 29..

magglis
08-03-2012, 05:13 AM
Some of the posts make me wonder what did he ever do to deserve this.I mean people really want Cena dead.Jeez...

Sahu
08-03-2012, 09:31 AM
Nobody has wished Cena his death... he was just asking what would happen if he unfortunately had passed away like who would step up and be the next face of the company. Death is a path we all must take and people die it's human nature in no way it should be considered sick.

Do not try to teach me about Death...this is not a philosophical community...if you want to discuss about death..this is not the right place to do so...n just pls do invite me in such forums n I'll give you more than 100points of view about death...

Now coming to the topic part...The very title and the every thought "WHAT IF CENA DIES" is showing the thread starter's intentions...retiring is different and death is different...

King Scrapper
08-03-2012, 10:10 AM
Do not try to teach me about Death...this is not a philosophical community...if you want to discuss about death..this is not the right place to do so...n just pls do invite me in such forums n I'll give you more than 100points of view about death...

Now coming to the topic part...The very title and the every thought "WHAT IF CENA DIES" is showing the thread starter's intentions...retiring is different and death is different...

Please just shut up. You're ruining a good thread with nonsense and over-sensitivity. Guys, i think we have a Tout user.

Bodom
08-03-2012, 10:10 AM
It's pretty amazing how so many could miss the point of this thread. And not look past that one word.

But I digress.

The OP brings up an interesting point. If Cena were to suddenly be gone, what would happen to the WWE? He's been the focal point for so long. They've a pretty good job of cementing Punk as the #2, so they'll probably bump him up to the #1 spot.

It's hard to say for sure what'll happen, but the only thing that's certain is they'll be in a really rough spot should they suddenly lose Cena for whatever reason.

justinjackson1983
08-03-2012, 02:01 PM
IF john cena was to die tommrow (and touch wood he doesn't) I would be more intrigued to how quickly the negative opinion that many people currently have of John Cena and how that would change to Cena becoming an all time great,greatest of all time in the eyes of the audeince

HeelTurn
08-03-2012, 02:03 PM
IF john cena was to die tommrow (and touch wood he doesn't) I would be more intrigued to how quickly the negative opinion that many people currently have of John Cena and how that would change to Cena becoming an all time great,greatest of all time in the eyes of the audeince

I completely agree, if God Forbid he did die, or even retire due to injury like Edge, peoples opinions may change on him since he won't be dominating.

Tommy Thunder
08-03-2012, 02:16 PM
Why does he have to die?

How about what if Cena sexually assaulted a chinise monkey, and was fired for improper conduct?

Well duh, they would turn it into a storyline.

Dr. Death
08-05-2012, 07:15 AM
If John Cena died, or quit tomorrow; then Fruity Pebbles would have to hire a new mascot, everything else would continue.

Dr. Death
08-05-2012, 07:25 AM

He'd bring it up the very next RAW as AW would be pissed that Cena had cheated on him. :D

jelle1809
08-06-2012, 04:23 AM
Then the 'E would hoop on to the next break out star and have him all worn out. Easy as that.