PDA

View Full Version : WWE Just Diminshed Orton & Barrett.

Scottland
11-15-2010, 11:40 PM
After tonight's lame closing with John Cena walking out on top practically taking out Orton & Barrett making the two main eventers look weak let alone diminishing the title match all for what John Cena is going to do...Really? WWE has really screwed up this whole entire storyline. WWE has simply made the main event match all about what Cena is going to do while the WWE Championship, Randy Orton & Wade Barrett are just simply there for the John Cena storyline. Talk about diminishing the WWE Championship for one let alone diminshing Orton & Barrett. This storyline has really gone down the drain.

WWTNA IS ALIVE
11-16-2010, 12:37 AM
He didn't make Orton and Barrett look weak as he only made you see what to predict at Survivor Series.

IrkenInvader
11-16-2010, 12:39 AM
Thats what Cena does.

WWTNA IS ALIVE
11-16-2010, 12:40 AM
Thats what Cena does.

Gives great storylines right? I know!

Bodom
11-16-2010, 12:43 AM
If by great you mean overshadow and bury anyone that comes near him.

Yep great story telling.

IPEEINTHESHOWER
11-16-2010, 12:43 AM
I cant believe it, Scottland is mad Mr TOO Much Baby Oil didn't get the spotlight at the end of raw. Cry me a F'n river. I was going through my video library and I happen to have footage of Scottlands reaction after he watched Raw tonight.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LLbKscNM5aI

WWTNA IS ALIVE
11-16-2010, 12:47 AM
If by great you mean overshadow and bury anyone that comes near him.

Yep great story telling.

Cena is a top superstar. He made NXT rejects look like stars. He is making Wade Barrett look like a top heel and is hinting a match between him and Orton. Can't knock the man down for everything he does.

Bodom
11-16-2010, 12:47 AM
Yeah IPITS. God forbid you put the CHAMPION in the spotlight of a CHAMPIONSHIP FEUD.

IrkenInvader
11-16-2010, 12:49 AM
Cena is a top superstar. He made NXT rejects look like stars. He is making Wade Barrett look like a top heel and is hinting a match between him and Orton. Can't knock the man down for everything he does.

Just watch me knock him down again!

WWTNA IS ALIVE
11-16-2010, 12:50 AM
Just watch me knock him down again!

If only you had the balls to do it in person. Just saying.

Scottland
11-16-2010, 12:52 AM
I cant believe it, Scottland is mad Mr TOO Much Baby Oil didn't get the spotlight at the end of raw. Cry me a F'n river. I was going through my video library and I happen to have footage of Scottlands reaction after he watched Raw tonight.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LLbKscNM5aI

Child please...go back to your haze of smoke hop-head. Your comments are boring me. I feel a...YAWN...coming on.

P.S. IPITS your becoming as stale as Cena. Go back to your old gimmick...oh wait! you don't have one as you've always been stale.

Scottland
11-16-2010, 12:55 AM
Yeah IPITS. God forbid you put the CHAMPION in the spotlight of a CHAMPIONSHIP FEUD.

So, true......

WWTNA IS ALIVE
Child please...go back to your haze of smoke hop-head. Your comments are boring me. I feel a...YAWN...coming on.

Yeah. Not the best joke in the world but he is right. I better watch it. I MIGHT BECOME A TROLL!!!

IPEEINTHESHOWER

Yeah I know, I was just having fun with Scottland. Cena is the face of the company not Orton and I think what they were trying to do is make the storyline better for Survivor Series. Orton hasn't been the main focus of this angle even though he is the champ. He is over with the crowd and remember paybacks a Bit*h so in the end he just might come out on top, that is if he doesn't fall off from all the http://t0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSITwkuFvEdyV9vY36hVBvxxXJnceN6D YVBKLnSZSD9eCXa13-72w

U MAD???

IrkenInvader
11-16-2010, 12:59 AM
If only you had the balls to do it in person. Just saying.

Cena takes criticism very well, he gets a large amount of boos every week so I got no problems making fun of him to his face.

WWTNA IS ALIVE
11-16-2010, 01:01 AM
Yeah I know, I was just having fun with Scottland. Cena is the face of the company not Orton and I think what they were trying to do is make the storyline better for Survivor Series. Orton hasn't been the main focus of this angle even though he is the champ. He is over with the crowd and remember payback a Bit*h so in the end he just just come out on top, that is if he doesn't fall off from all the http://t0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSITwkuFvEdyV9vY36hVBvxxXJnceN6D YVBKLnSZSD9eCXa13-72w

U MAD???

IPITS vs Scottland and Bodom is the guest Ref. I will pay to see that!

Scottland
11-16-2010, 01:01 AM
Yeah I know, I was just having fun with Scottland. Cena is the face of the company not Orton and I think what they were trying to do is make the storyline better for Survivor Series. Orton hasn't been the main focus of this angle even though he is the champ. He is over with the crowd and remember paybacks a Bit*h so in the end he just might come out on top, that is if he doesn't fall off from all the http://t0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSITwkuFvEdyV9vY36hVBvxxXJnceN6D YVBKLnSZSD9eCXa13-72w

U MAD???

You just can't help yourself? You just have to bring that baby oil cheap pop in. You are like Mick Foley with the cheap pops.

Instead of you saying "U MAD???" you should say "HAVE A NICE DAY!!!"

Bodom
11-16-2010, 01:02 AM
Cena takes criticism very well, he gets a large amount of boos every week so I got no problems making fun of him to his face.

So if I ever see him I can call him whoremouth?

WWTNA IS ALIVE
11-16-2010, 01:05 AM
So if I ever see him I can call him whoremouth?

Cena will not take that lightly my friend. I'm just saying.

IPEEINTHESHOWER
11-16-2010, 01:07 AM
You just can't help yourself? You just have to bring that baby oil cheap pop in. You are like Mick Foley with the cheap pops.

I was going through my music collection and I found the perfect song for Scottland and Orton.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YXfePpeNB8o

BaileyRose
11-16-2010, 01:10 AM
Shouldnt Cena have been fired lastnight? This is getting confusing.

Bodom
Cena will not take that lightly my friend. I'm just saying.

So he knocks my face in? Big deal.

I'll just go to the hospital and get pain killers. It'll do me a fucking favor.

JagerDave
I don't see the sense in having the guest ref bury the main event champ and challenger of your next ppv on your last live show. Was the point to show he's going to call it down the middle? I believe they came to that conclusion in the big talk-fest they had prior to the brawl at the end. I guess they wanted to tell us he's going to call it down the middle, then SHOW us he's REALLY going to call it down the middle. You'd think better writing would have Cena do something more controversial than just AA Barrett to gain a little more interest.

Scottland
11-16-2010, 01:11 AM
So he knocks my face in? Big deal.

That's a great comment. Funny as hell.

Bodom
11-16-2010, 01:11 AM
I don't see the sense in having the guest ref bury the main event champ and challenger of your next ppv on your last live show. Was the point to show he's going to call it down the middle? I believe they came to that conclusion in the big talk-fest they had prior to the brawl at the end. I guess they wanted to tell us he's going to call it down the middle, then SHOW us he's REALLY going to call it down the middle. You'd think better writing would have Cena do something more controversial than just AA Barrett to gain a little more interest.

Yep. Can always count on Cena to fuck up the main selling point of the PPV.

WWTNA IS ALIVE
11-16-2010, 01:12 AM
I was going through my music collection and I found the perfect song for Scottland and Orton.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YXfePpeNB8o

IPITS, baby oil is good for wrestlers who want to shine. Nothing wrong with that. Just saying.

IPEEINTHESHOWER
11-16-2010, 01:13 AM

Oh my, I think I'm not the only one with bipolar in here.;)

Scottland

Plain & simple it was just a weak & lame conclusion leading to SS.

Bodom
IPITS, baby oil is good for wrestlers who want to shine. Nothing wrong with that. Just saying.

Except Tony Atlas. He uses WD40

SilverGhost
11-16-2010, 01:15 AM

ROFLMFAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

God.....I laughed hard!

IPEEINTHESHOWER
11-16-2010, 01:16 AM

http://t3.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQxPHN8WlJogvGMm5eRnBjsTws7HJNcj qX-wyli6IUDaP7g2IoijA dont give Scottland and Orton any ideas.;)

Scottland
11-16-2010, 01:16 AM

Didn't you hear? IPITS showers in baby oil. That's why he has an obsession with the baby oil comments

Bodom
11-16-2010, 01:17 AM
http://t3.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQxPHN8WlJogvGMm5eRnBjsTws7HJNcj qX-wyli6IUDaP7g2IoijA dont give Scottland and Orton any ideas.;)

Real men use WD 40. Baby oil is for pussies.

IPEEINTHESHOWER
11-16-2010, 01:19 AM
Real men use WD 40. Baby oil is for pussies.

That my friend is the quote of the night.

Scottland
11-16-2010, 01:19 AM

I have an idea with what I could do with a can WD40. I shine it up real well turn that son b**** sideways & stick it straight up your candy a**. I'm sure though you would probably enjoy it though IPITS because everyone knows you have a thing with men especially with you mancrushes.

WWTNA IS ALIVE
11-16-2010, 01:20 AM
Didn't you hear? IPITS showers in baby oil. That's why he has an obsession with the baby oil comments

Peeing in the shower and having an obsession with baby oil.... That sounds like sex in the bathroom to me. Just saying.

SilverGhost
11-16-2010, 01:21 AM
That WD40 bit was pure gold!

Scottland
11-16-2010, 01:22 AM
Peeing in the shower and having an obsession with baby oil.... That sounds like sex in the bathroom to me. Just saying.

Well...haven't you seen the photo of Orton he has? That should tell you something.

WWTNA IS ALIVE
11-16-2010, 01:24 AM
Well...haven't you seen the photo of Orton he has? That should tell you something.

IPITS gay or straight, he is a one of a kind. Scottland, your a tool.

IPEEINTHESHOWER
11-16-2010, 01:25 AM
I have an idea with what I could do with a can WD40. I shine it up real well turn that son b**** sideways & stick it straight up your candy a**. I'm sure though you would probably enjoy it though IPITS because everyone knows you have a thing with men especially with you mancrushes.

Maybe you should http://t3.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRz7ACXSh5GSYkGBFIJckKxNvGUFKP64 V01SQXrhWRJNMn-sGZ_bw ;)
Since you have so much of the Baby oil allow me to give you some alternative uses for it, #1 A few drops of baby oil and a polishing cloth will make stainless steel and chrome shine like new.;)

Scottland
11-16-2010, 01:26 AM
IPITS gay or straight, he is a one of a kind. Scottland, your a tool.

I think I have just found IPITS butt buddy. You call me the tool? LOL!

P.S. Don't be a hater player or in better words, don't hate the player, hate the game. Tool!

WWTNA IS ALIVE
11-16-2010, 01:29 AM
I think I have just found IPITS butt buddy. You call me the tool? LOL!

Sorry if I think that IPITS is the man! Love you IPITS! Keep doing ya thing bro!

Scottland
11-16-2010, 01:33 AM
Sorry if I think that IPITS is the man! Love you IPITS! Keep doing ya thing bro!

What are you? His Alex Riley or something...lol!

Bodom
11-16-2010, 01:34 AM
IPITS is no Miz.

WWTNA IS ALIVE
11-16-2010, 01:36 AM
What are you? His Alex Riley or something...lol!

HELL YEAH!!! I would always be a die-hard fan of ma boi IPITS bro! Scottland, your a MICHAEL COLE\TOOL. Just Saying.

WWTNA IS ALIVE
11-16-2010, 01:37 AM
IPITS is no Miz.

He is better than THE WHIZ/MIZ! Just saying

BaileyRose
Why is every forum turning into an argument about IPITS? We are talking about Orton an Barret. NOT about how many brown nosers are around here.

Bodom
He is better than THE WHIZ/MIZ! Just saying

You shut your dirty mouth!

WWTNA IS ALIVE
11-16-2010, 01:38 AM
Why is every forum turning into an argument about IPITS? We are talking about Orton an Barret. NOT about how many brown nosers are around here.

Is that really you in the pic? Just saying.

Scottland
11-16-2010, 01:40 AM
HELL YEAH!!! I would always be a die-hard fan of ma boi IPITS bro! Scottland, your a MICHAEL COLE\TOOL. Just Saying.

Dude, you are killing me with this. So, basically you are IPITS b****! The only tool here is clearly you. Hell, you make Michael Cole look cool. Who knew that was possible but you proved your lower then the low.

IPEEINTHESHOWER
11-16-2010, 01:41 AM
I think I just got my 6 SHOWERHEAD, thanks WWTNA IS ALIVE and to clear the air on this matter http://t3.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQq-ddNooccJ-PdcTEdOLNdUaHRWJ0F2jiyDBQBaQjpmobB9oh5

U MAD???

BaileyRose
11-16-2010, 01:43 AM
Is that really you in the pic? Just saying.

If you have ugly jokes.. Keep em to yourself please.

Scottland

Blame IPITS for that. But I agree this thread is about Orton & Barrett.

WWTNA IS ALIVE
Dude, you are killing me with this. So, basically you are IPITS b****! The only tool here is clearly you. Hell, you make Michael Cole look cool. Who knew that was possible but you proved your lower then the low.

Seriously bro? I'm from Jersey and people from Jersey respect IPITS! Oh yeah, IPITS made a very special thread about you tool!!! Just saying.

IPEEINTHESHOWER
11-16-2010, 01:46 AM

Im #1 assclown on EWN forum. http://t2.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTh52i6EqckZrw57zqVphLEflMtUVm5M BXGGYryM395yDw1ImKrHQ

U MAD???

Scottland
11-16-2010, 01:46 AM
Seriously bro? I'm from Jersey and people from Jersey respect IPITS! Oh yeah, IPITS made a very special thread about you tool!!! Just saying.

Man, you have your head far up his gutter hole don't you.

WWTNA IS ALIVE
11-16-2010, 01:47 AM
If you have ugly jokes.. Keep em to yourself please.

No because I was gonna say you look like Kaitlyn from NXT. Just saying.

SilverGhost
11-16-2010, 02:05 AM
This is the kind of thread that I would something funny in but come on man. Oh WWTNA, hypocrisy is what you do best right?

Bodom
11-16-2010, 02:07 AM
This is the kind of thread that I would something funny in but come on man. Oh WWTNA, hypocrisy is what you do best right?

Shhhhhh. Just sit back and watch.

IPEEINTHESHOWER
11-16-2010, 02:09 AM
Shhhhhh. Just sit back and watch.

am I missing something here???

TheDevilsAdvocate
11-16-2010, 02:43 AM

Our next Belzova..

SilverGhost
11-16-2010, 02:46 AM
Our next Belzova..

Nah!

Belzova can never be replaced. Bailey can be a great as well!

BevinBoyz
11-16-2010, 02:53 AM

i think IPITS is the assistant to Carrot Top

SaberToothTigerz
11-16-2010, 08:20 AM
for once i thought cena was gonna raise barrett's hand while wearing the nexus shirt oh well ill hope for that to happen at survivor series :D

Rassling_Fan
11-16-2010, 08:56 AM
I guess they wanted to tell us he's going to call it down the middle, then SHOW us he's REALLY going to call it down the middle. You'd think better writing would have Cena do something more controversial than just AA Barrett to gain a little more interest.

Like what? As is, he knocked out his boss prior to the Survivor Series match. Anything else and Barrett would have fired him on the spot. And while he did say he will call it down the middle, showing he will confirms his commitment to doing so.

Kayfaber
11-16-2010, 09:13 AM

sounds like someone has a chub-on for Cena

WWTNA IS ALIVE
11-16-2010, 09:31 AM
sounds like someone has a chub-on for Cena

I'm not gay not that its anything wrong with being gay. Sorry. I am not a Cena-Hater. Just saying.

Bodom
11-16-2010, 09:49 AM
I'm not gay not that its anything wrong with being gay. Sorry. I am not a Cena-Hater. Just saying.

Its ok to admit that you'd make sweet man love to Cena.

el gabo
11-16-2010, 11:14 AM
Just when Cena was giving a slight sign of a possible heel turn, now it's all gone. Well, at least Barrett made him his bitch for about two months. Better than nothing.

PersonalPet98
11-16-2010, 12:29 PM
that was lame, i thought they were going to make Cena head of Nexus, by turning him heel, but instead they just made the show that much worse, now what are we in for: another sorry ass pay per view where Cena is finally "vindicated" from the Nexus, gahhh! I was looking at 20 minutes of RAW, now I think it'll be down to 10.

arsenhole
11-16-2010, 12:36 PM
i don't see it that way i honestly see cena going heel on sunday and it is my opinion that that segment was the perfect setup and when cena puts on that nexus shirt on sunday or monday the fans are going to crucify him so that's what i got from that segment plus with him giving the attitude adjustment to both barret and orton it muddies the waters for casual fans on who he is going to count for

marc
11-16-2010, 01:03 PM
Yep. Can always count on Cena to fuck up the main selling point of the PPV.

UMMMM.....You guys do know that Cena doesn't write this stuff, fight. He is an employee and does what he is told.

WWTNA IS ALIVE
11-16-2010, 02:29 PM
UMMMM.....You guys do know that Cena doesn't write this stuff, fight. He is an employee and does what he is told.

These trolls won't realize anything. They are too busy hating on Cena. Just saying.

SilverGhost
11-16-2010, 02:31 PM
These trolls won't realize anything. They are too busy hating on Cena. Just saying.

You are Cena mark trolling on trollers. Just saying.

WWTNA IS ALIVE
11-16-2010, 02:47 PM
You are Cena mark trolling on trollers. Just saying.

Weren't you the same person that had John Cena as your Avatar? Just saying.

AllDay7
11-16-2010, 03:20 PM
No, it made Barret and Orton look very week. But Vince has always like wrestlers who looked good and could talk on the mic. Cena is a poor man's Hulk Hogan (Hogan back in the day), and Hogan can't wrestle a lick.

SilverGhost
11-16-2010, 03:33 PM
Weren't you the same person that had John Cena as your Avatar? Just saying.

I did but not that stupid idiotic purple shirt that your sig is sporting. I don't want to be confused as a Laker fan. Just saying mark.

WWTNA IS ALIVE
11-16-2010, 03:49 PM
I did but not that stupid idiotic purple shirt that your sig is sporting. I don't want to be confused as a Laker fan. Just saying mark.

Your right! A yellow and purple shirt that represents him is nothing compared to a black and yellow shirt with a big ass N on it.:mad: Just saying tool.

SilverGhost
11-16-2010, 04:05 PM
Your right! A yellow and purple shirt that represents him is nothing compared to a black and yellow shirt with a big ass N on it.:mad: Just saying tool.

Me? Tool? You are joking right?

This is coming from a guy who thinks Cena is everything in wrestling.

WWTNA IS ALIVE
11-16-2010, 04:14 PM
Me? Tool? You are joking right?

This is coming from a guy who thinks Cena is everything in wrestling.

He is now! You can't handle the fact that John Cena is the face of the WWE and your hating on him. Admit it. You are a Cena-Hater! Just saying.

http://t1.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTJA_ImkK0tqI5G2YjuxKZuUsLrYfvsu UHbgjC5ji_HZ4NUin37

SilverGhost
11-16-2010, 04:26 PM
He is now! You can't handle the fact that John Cena is the face of the WWE and your hating on him. Admit it. You are a Cena-Hater! Just saying.

http://t1.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTJA_ImkK0tqI5G2YjuxKZuUsLrYfvsu UHbgjC5ji_HZ4NUin37

Very cute of you but I feel you didn't pass english class. Go back and try to find that I used "hate"

Also look at what you said! Pure definition of a tool.

You are the class of idoicy that WWE is targeting. I like wrestling as much as the next guy but even I can tell SuperCena is ONE STALE GIMMICK!

Do yourself a favor and stop riding on Cena. Admit that he has lowered his wrestling ability because of WWE. Just saying.

el gabo
11-16-2010, 04:29 PM
Very cute of you but I feel you didn't pass english class. Go back and try to find that I used "hate"

You are the class of idoicy that WWE is targeting. I like wrestling as much as the next guy but even I can tell SuperCena is ONE STALE GIMMICK!

Do yourself a favor and stop riding on Cena. Admit that he has lowered his wrestling ability because of WWE. Just saying.

Just saying is the new U MAD?????

Bodom
11-16-2010, 04:31 PM
You can't force a fan to stop being a fan.

He might be a jackass and an idiot, but he's still a fan.

WWTNA IS ALIVE
11-16-2010, 04:34 PM

Only a hater like you will say something like that. Cena is dedicated to building the company just like the rest of the guys. Sorry that you feel this way about Cena but your opinion won't matter because at the end of the day, Cena is the face of the WWE and nobody will take him off his game. I think deep down inside, you are a fan of Cena but is scared to admit it because that will make you uncool. Just saying.

SilverGhost
11-16-2010, 04:40 PM
You can't force a fan to stop being a fan.

He might be a jackass and an idiot, but he's still a fan.

Not trying to stop him being a fan.

Just pointing out that his ideas are flawed. Highly.

Silverdust
11-16-2010, 04:42 PM
Only a hater like you will say something like that. Cena is dedicated to building the company just like the rest of the guys. Sorry that you feel this way about Cena but your opinion won't matter because at the end of the day, Cena is the face of the WWE and nobody will take him off his game. I think deep down inside, you are a fan of Cena but is scared to admit it because that will make you uncool. Just saying.

Are you insinuating that Cena has "closet" fans?

Bodom
11-16-2010, 04:43 PM
Not trying to stop him being a fan.

Just pointing out that his ideas are flawed. Highly.

He's also a fanboi. There's no point in even trying.

SilverGhost
11-16-2010, 04:43 PM

Hater isn't in my vocabulary. The term strongly dislike is better suited for me. I will admit that he has changed the company but seeing he is a poster boy, McMahon wants to rake in every cent from everyone who eats up Cena's bs. Everyone wants a winner? A winner that was told to do a few moves to win a match? Making the winner predictable? That is NOT wrestling.

SilverGhost
11-16-2010, 04:44 PM

Put the trash under the rug idea?

Bodom
11-16-2010, 04:46 PM
Put the trash under the rug idea?

Don't waste your strength and sanity, is all im saying

SilverGhost
11-16-2010, 04:48 PM
Don't waste your strength and sanity, is all im saying

Lol I won't. I am not arguing. Just questioning.

WWTNA IS ALIVE
11-16-2010, 05:31 PM
Are you insinuating that Cena has "closet" fans?

Yup. I guess its cool to hate on Cena these days. Just saying.

WWTNA IS ALIVE
11-16-2010, 05:36 PM

I'm not a fanboi but I am this:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=68qVIB-x4p8

AGEOFFALL
11-16-2010, 05:39 PM
I think it just showed the Cena will call the match down the middle.

WWTNA IS ALIVE
11-16-2010, 05:42 PM
I think it just showed the Cena will call the match down the middle.

Same thing I said but some people think it weakend Barrett and Orton. Tools these days.

IrkenInvader
11-16-2010, 05:46 PM
Same thing I said but some people think it weakend Barrett and Orton. Tools these days.

It did diminish Orton, Cena didn't sell the RKO right, he took the move stayed down for a sec. Then he stood up and dide the AA like nothing happened, not dazed or hurt.

Bodom
11-16-2010, 07:59 PM
It did diminish Orton, Cena didn't sell the RKO right, he took the move stayed down for a sec. Then he stood up and dide the AA like nothing happened, not dazed or hurt.

You're expecting way too much if you think Cena would sell

SilverLace
11-16-2010, 08:45 PM

I agree with you

IrkenInvader
11-16-2010, 08:58 PM

I wasn't expecting him to even take the move, reverse it without telling the other guy, sounds like the next logical step for Super Cena.

Kayfaber
11-17-2010, 10:10 PM
stop all the Cena-hating. yas are making all the little kiddies angry

SilverGhost
11-18-2010, 12:12 AM
stop all the Cena-hating. yas are making all the little kiddies angry

Yas?

Who cares? He can't wrestle.

SilverCena
11-18-2010, 12:14 AM
You cant deny the mans popularity and the fact hes a money making machine boiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii!

Bodom
11-18-2010, 12:15 AM
You cant deny the mans popularity and the fact hes a money making machine boiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii!

It's impossible to NOT make money when you market to children.

SilverGhost
11-18-2010, 01:54 PM

His wrestling sucks bull testicles.

Kayfaber
11-18-2010, 11:32 PM
Yas?

Who cares? He can't wrestle.

Sarcasm SilverGhost, sarcasm. He can wrestle though, just really bad

Silverdust
11-18-2010, 11:35 PM

Should Cena perhaps train with some FCW guys?

Rich Cranium
11-18-2010, 11:44 PM
1st off, why would Cena train in FCW? 2nd, why so many questions? Do you have any answers?

Scottland
11-18-2010, 11:46 PM
2nd, why so many questions? Do you have any answers?

lol.......

SilverGhost
11-18-2010, 11:55 PM

Bad wrestling=can't wrestle

At least in my views.

Rich Cranium
11-18-2010, 11:58 PM
Bad wrestling=can't wrestle

At least in my views.

I remember watching a TV special about wrestling when Gorilla Monsoon said Hulk Hogan doesn't know a wristlock from a wrist watch.

Bodom
11-18-2010, 11:59 PM
I remember watching a TV special about wrestling when Gorilla Monsoon said Hulk Hogan doesn't know a wristlock from a wrist watch.

And supposedly Hogan was a more technical wrestler in Japan.

IrkenInvader
11-19-2010, 12:00 AM

That doesn't seem possible.

Bodom
11-19-2010, 12:02 AM
That doesn't seem possible.

That's just what I'v heard. Haven't seen any of the matches

Scottland
11-19-2010, 12:04 AM

Hogan & technical wrestling go together like ice cream & onions.

Bodom
11-19-2010, 12:07 AM

Not if they're Caramelized Onions!!!!

IrkenInvader
11-19-2010, 12:09 AM

Hey I like ice cream and onions. IPITS give me pic of that.

Scottland
11-19-2010, 12:09 AM
Not if they're Caramelized Onions!!!!

I don't think Caramelized Hogan is going to change the fact.

Bodom
11-19-2010, 12:10 AM

Butter makes everything better.

Rich Cranium
11-19-2010, 12:12 AM

Is a caramelized Hogan like a Darren Young to John Cena?

Scottland
11-19-2010, 12:13 AM
Butter makes everything better.

Yeah...putting butter on Hogan though...well, that would make him look like a soggy piece of toast.

Scottland
11-19-2010, 12:14 AM
Is a caramelized Hogan like a Darren Young to John Cena?

John Cena is like a Caramelized Hogan per se.

Bodom
11-19-2010, 12:14 AM
Yeah...putting butter on Hogan though...well, that would make him look like a soggy piece of toast.

Better than baby oil!!

*rimshot*

Scottland
11-19-2010, 12:17 AM
Better than baby oil!!

*rimshot*

Oh please...let's spare the baby oil subject. I have a feeling IPITS is not to far away when the word "baby oil" is said.

IrkenInvader
11-19-2010, 12:17 AM
Better than baby oil!!

*rimshot*

I hope that was a basketball reference.

Bodom
11-19-2010, 12:18 AM
Oh please...let's spare the baby oil subject. I have a feeling IPITS is not to far away when the word "baby oil" is said.

It's his Bat Signal.

And sorry, I really couldn't help myself.

Scottland
11-19-2010, 12:21 AM
It's his Bat Signal.

And sorry, I really couldn't help myself.

No need to apologize as it was a good ringer. But I think the Bat Signal has been launched now...it's only a matter of time until IPITS begins (no pun intended).

SilverLace
11-19-2010, 12:22 AM
No Impact tonight? I used to watch it, but not so much now!

Bodom
11-19-2010, 12:24 AM
He'll be here soon...

IPEEINTHESHOWER

DID I HEAR THE MAGIC WORDS...........BABY OIL????????????

and look who said it------------------drum roll please-------------------------------------------------------------Scottland
muuuhahahahahahahah
U MAD???

Bodom
Hahahahaha!!!!!!!!!

Scottland
11-19-2010, 12:26 AM
DID I HEAR THE MAGIC WORDS...........BABY OIL????????????

and look who said it------------------drum roll please-------------------------------------------------------------Scottland
muuuhahahahahahahah
U MAD???

lol...oh my god the mummy is alive...

SilverLace
So baby oil is the center of this long winded feud.

SilverGhost
Scottland he got you.... xD

Scottland
11-19-2010, 12:28 AM

I knew once Bodom brought baby oil in to the subject IPITS isn't far behind. Seriously, it's like his Bat Signal for real.

Bodom
11-19-2010, 12:29 AM

It was actually me that said it first lol

Scottland
11-19-2010, 12:29 AM
So baby oil is the center of this long winded feud.

Baby oil is only the beginning of it all.

Bodom
11-19-2010, 12:30 AM
Baby oil is only the beginning of it all.

Randy Orton is also a big part

Scottland
11-19-2010, 12:32 AM

Why don't we just say alot of things have become a part of it & yes, Orton is a part of it in a weird sort of way.

SilverGhost
11-19-2010, 12:32 AM

Damn you had to mention that guys name!

Scottland
11-19-2010, 12:33 AM
Damn you had to mention that guys name!

Bodom is starting trouble...troublemarker!;)

IPEEINTHESHOWER
11-19-2010, 12:35 AM
for Scottland
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-dUA8gWXv7Y

Bodom
11-19-2010, 12:35 AM
Bodom is starting trouble...troublemarker!;)

Me? troublemaker? nahhhhhh ;)

Bodom
11-19-2010, 12:36 AM
for Scottland

What do you have against people that hate wearing pants?

SilverGhost
11-19-2010, 12:37 AM
Me? troublemaker? nahhhhhh ;)

I call BULL FUKING SHIT!

-points at you- Troublemaker xD

Scottland
11-19-2010, 12:37 AM
for Scottland

Dude, this is WRONG in so many ways. IPITS we know you have an obsession for Orton in the nude but you don't need to share it with all of us.

Bodom
11-19-2010, 12:39 AM
I call BULL FUKING SHIT!

-points at you- Troublemaker xD

At least spell "FUCKING" right!

Scottland
11-19-2010, 12:40 AM
Bodom look what you have started...Now IPITS is showing us his naked obession about Orton.

Bodom
11-19-2010, 12:42 AM
Bodom look what you have started...Now you brought IPITS to show us his naked obession about Orton.

What have i done......

Scottland
11-19-2010, 12:44 AM
What have i done......

You said the magic word(s) (aka the Bat Signal) & the creature of the night rises from his haze (IPITS).

SilverGhost
11-19-2010, 12:44 AM
At least spell "FUCKING" right!

Sorry sorry....but its still bullshit man!

SilverGhost
11-19-2010, 12:46 AM
Well...Bodom showed us IPITS true colors. IPITS is a man that fantasizes Orton and takes pics of sleeping men.

Bodom
11-19-2010, 12:46 AM
Sorry sorry....but its still bullshit man!

Im soo not a troublemaker.....(ignoring this recent bit)

Bodom
11-19-2010, 12:47 AM
Well...Bodom showed us IPITS true colors. IPITS is a man that fantasizes Orton and takes pics of sleeping men.

And how exactly is that news?

SilverLace
11-19-2010, 12:48 AM
You know this thread is an Orton topic so we are back on track...hooray!

IPEEINTHESHOWER
Bodom look what you have started...Now you brought IPITS to show us his naked obession about Orton.

you know you want to see them again, here you go Scottland http://t2.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTIvuAETj6_GAN3HKFct78ajsz12sTHm 2LtW3s7e63GBVLGwQYf

http://t3.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRv0IQuy8P5TiQEstAW2LX4CuwAgIjvc eyuHmF6oPVsPTNPXRywBw

your welcome Scottland

Scottland
And how exactly is that news?

Honestly? It isn't.

SilverGhost
11-19-2010, 12:50 AM
you know you want to see them again, here you go Scottland http://t2.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTIvuAETj6_GAN3HKFct78ajsz12sTHm 2LtW3s7e63GBVLGwQYf

http://t3.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRv0IQuy8P5TiQEstAW2LX4CuwAgIjvc eyuHmF6oPVsPTNPXRywBw

your welcome Scottland

Scottland.....have fun with these :)

You too IPITS!

Scottland
11-19-2010, 12:50 AM

your welcome Scottland

Okay...IPITS you really need some help. A man posting of another man naked is just wrong but it seems you swing that way.

Scottland
11-19-2010, 12:52 AM
Scottland.....have fun with these :)

You too IPITS!

You are soooo funny SilverGhost (sarcasm). You are just a real brew haha.

SilverCena

your welcome Scottland

Whats with this Orton fetish? IPITS, you aint my dawg no more, -smh-

Scottland
You know this thread is an Orton topic so we are back on track...hooray!

Man, that's irony isn't it...

IPEEINTHESHOWER
11-19-2010, 12:53 AM
Okay...IPITS you really need some help. A man posting of another man naked is just wrong but it seems you swing that way.

sorry i dont swing from the limb, I beat the bush

Bodom
11-19-2010, 12:53 AM
man, that's irony isn't it...

rofl!!!!!!

SilverGhost
11-19-2010, 12:54 AM
Scottland thanks for your sarcasm xD

Scottland
11-19-2010, 12:55 AM
sorry i dont swing form the limb, I beat the bush

Oh...so you do it from behind Orton lol?

SilverCena
11-19-2010, 12:57 AM
Man, I thought IPITS pissed in showers not took pics of men in them. Damn!

SilverGhost
oh...so you do it from behind orton lol?

someone went there!!!!

IPEEINTHESHOWER
I was about to go to sleep and something told me someone said the magic words, it turned out to be true, very strange, maybe I'm psychic. :D

Scottland
11-19-2010, 12:59 AM

The truth hurts doesn't it SilverCena? I know it's a shame...Time heals all wounds.

IPEEINTHESHOWER
11-19-2010, 12:59 AM
Oh...so you do it from behind Orton lol?

Scotland, do you think it is in best interest to get me talking about you and your man crush?

SilverGhost
11-19-2010, 01:00 AM
I was about to go to sleep and something told me someone said the magic words, it turned out to be true, very strange, maybe I'm psychic. :D

You aren't psychic xD

You gey man!

Scottland
11-19-2010, 01:01 AM

Off topic a little here but you are right...it is strange when either of the two words are mentioned you appear. Damn, it's irony again. WTH!

IPEEINTHESHOWER
11-19-2010, 01:02 AM

Have no fear SilverCena I'm as straight as an arrow. Scottland has this man crush on Orton so I looked up Randy Orton pic's and I had to show them, I didn't want to disappoint Scottland.

Scottland
11-19-2010, 01:03 AM
Scotland, do you think it is in best interest to get me talking about you and your man crush?

lol...I'm not the one with the man crush here as you have proven that.

Scottland
11-19-2010, 01:04 AM
Have no fear SilverCena I'm as straight as an arrow. Scottland has this man crush on Orton so I looked up Randy Orton pic's and I had to show them, I didn't want to disappoint Scottland.

Oh look...a desperate man on desperate measures.

Bodom
11-19-2010, 01:04 AM

As straight as a crooked arrow

IPEEINTHESHOWER
11-19-2010, 01:05 AM
lol...I'm not the one with the man crush here as you have proven that.

come on Scottland we know you like the http://t2.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQUb-QGRV61noWr3iq7PSlbjyZk0xmb_2ChKBFbiLJo3TvqqczUwg

Scottland
11-19-2010, 01:05 AM

IPITS has gone limp LOL!

SilverGhost
11-19-2010, 01:06 AM

LOL WIN is spelt here.

Scottland
11-19-2010, 01:07 AM
come on Scottland we know you like the http://t2.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQUb-QGRV61noWr3iq7PSlbjyZk0xmb_2ChKBFbiLJo3TvqqczUwg

The twig & berries photo...That's weak even for you.

Bodom
11-19-2010, 01:07 AM

Who doesn't like cherries?

Scottland
11-19-2010, 01:08 AM
Who doesn't like cherries?

I was almost going to say that...Damn!

Bodom
11-19-2010, 01:09 AM
I was almost going to say that...Damn!

I pop them all time! Bam!!

Scottland
11-19-2010, 01:10 AM

Bodom is a player!

IPEEINTHESHOWER
11-19-2010, 01:10 AM
The twig & berries photo...That's weak even for you.

Dude I'm tired, my wisdom diminishes when that happens. Don't worry Scottland there is always tomorrow for me to continue talking about your man crush on Mr TOO Much Baby Oil.:D

Scottland
11-19-2010, 01:11 AM
Dude I'm tired, my wisdom diminishes when that happens. Don't worry Scottland there is always tomorrow for me to continue talking about your man crush on Mr TOO Much Baby Oil.:D

Actually dude, I'm glad your taking a break tonight. I need some food. Time to raid the fridge. I'm hungry.

Bodom
11-19-2010, 01:12 AM
Actually dude, I'm glad your taking a break tonight. I need some food. Time to raid the fridge. I'm hungry.

Grab some cherries ;)

Silverdust
11-19-2010, 01:12 AM

So this feud continues tomorrow?

IPEEINTHESHOWER
11-19-2010, 01:13 AM

are you sure about that Bodom, I thought I heard you say http://t3.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRDa1VdcRtSiJoNLLY-tw0z-AS3s3h8vjBU4wkGlhtD3xKB1wiDhQ or was that Scottland, I'm not sure.:D

Silverdust
11-19-2010, 01:14 AM
are you sure about that Bodom, I thought I heard you say http://t3.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRDa1VdcRtSiJoNLLY-tw0z-AS3s3h8vjBU4wkGlhtD3xKB1wiDhQ or was that Scottland, I'm not sure.:D

I like banana cream pie, how about you?

IPEEINTHESHOWER
11-19-2010, 01:14 AM
So this feud continues tomorrow?

This feud has been going on for months!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! IT WILL NEVER DIE

Scottland
11-19-2010, 01:15 AM

The only person here making a banana cream here is...*coughipitscough*

Bodom
11-19-2010, 01:15 AM

Who doesn't like bananas?

SilverGhost
11-20-2010, 01:06 AM
Who doesn't like bananas?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YnX6JhABDsk

Robstar
12-02-2012, 10:36 PM

I saw him execute a leg trip on one of the Road Warriors in that match I posted in Blast From The Past yesterday. Looked sort of technical. Badly executed though

TheDevilsAdvocate
12-03-2012, 12:02 AM
I saw this thread and got excited; I thought Scottland was back.

...Then I saw the date of the thread.

Iron Ape
12-03-2012, 12:06 AM
Scottland sucked. Hard.

Robstar
12-03-2012, 01:23 AM
Our next Belzova..

Now I'm just confused by this.....??

Iron Ape
12-03-2012, 01:57 AM
Now I'm just confused by this.....??

http://www.jonathanrosenbaum.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/04/multiplicity.gif