PDA

View Full Version : why didnt dolph cash last night?

gravesismizfan
07-31-2012, 12:56 PM
Imo last night would been perfect time to cash in that was one hell of a match by sheamus and Daniel bryan and sheamus looked very weak .

am I the only one who thought this?

I mean then u could plug adr vs y2j vs Dolph vs sheamus @ ss it Def be better than adr and sheamus again
what do u guys think

Dennis
07-31-2012, 01:03 PM
they wouldn't of had as much time for daniel bryans epic promos! hahaha

Bodom
07-31-2012, 01:10 PM
I'm gonna go on a limb and say it's because he wasn't scripted to.

gravesismizfan
07-31-2012, 01:12 PM
He should of zig zag on steel steps cash in and pin 123

Tommy Thunder
07-31-2012, 01:16 PM

Haha! Vintage! Exactly what I was going to say!

Wade Barrett 1979
07-31-2012, 01:26 PM
Why are so many desperate for him to cash in so quickly? He just won the bleedin' thing. I think the briefcase works better the longer it's held, it builds tension as someone is out there who can cash it at any time.

Tommy Thunder
07-31-2012, 01:27 PM
Why are so many desperate for him to cash in so quickly? He just won the bleedin' thing. I think the briefcase works better the longer it's held, it builds tension as someone is out there who can cash it at any time.

I'm with you there. I'd like to see him keeping the briefcase deep into 2013.

Cynicism
07-31-2012, 03:44 PM

Wait this stuff's scripted? They must be testing the infinite monkeys with typewriters thing these past few weeks, turns out you don't get Shakespeare

Cabers
07-31-2012, 04:26 PM

Seems legit!

ewantu2
07-31-2012, 07:14 PM

You broke kayfabe!

King Scrapper
07-31-2012, 07:22 PM
I'm with you there. I'd like to see him keeping the briefcase deep into 2013.

I mean i wouldnt say keep it on him that long but it should be for a few months. Maybe to the beginning of next year. Build tension, let people kinda forget that he has it and then boom. Out of no where new champion. Kinda like what they did with the MIz. That was one of the best MITB cash in scenarios.

PrimusSucks
07-31-2012, 07:26 PM
If you want the answer then look no further than Miz's cash in, he could have cashed in so many times and made it predictable but the E are taking their time, building Ziggler up more than he is now and when we least expect it. BOOOM cash in.

DK Wrestling Savior
08-01-2012, 08:59 PM
Imo last night would been perfect time to cash in that was one hell of a match by sheamus and Daniel bryan and sheamus looked very weak .

am I the only one who thought this?

I mean then u could plug adr vs y2j vs Dolph vs sheamus @ ss it Def be better than adr and sheamus again
what do u guys think

I think you need to realize that wrestling's NOT REAL. It's fake, and scripted. Sheamus wasn't really weak.

Oh, and Santa Claus isn't real either. Neither is the Tooth Fairy or Easter Bunny.

akbar
08-01-2012, 09:01 PM
I think you need to realize that wrestling's NOT REAL. It's fake, and scripted. Sheamus wasn't really weak.

Oh, and Santa Claus isn't real either. Neither is the Tooth Fairy or Easter Bunny.
JUST a bit unnecessary man. Lol

Shaz11
08-01-2012, 09:05 PM

LOL. That cracked me up.

Giddy
08-01-2012, 09:16 PM
Nah. That can't be it man.

Giddy
08-01-2012, 09:17 PM
Hahaha!!! Good one man! The Tooth Fairy and Santa not real... HA! What a joke!

BadAndy
08-01-2012, 11:10 PM
I'm not reading your damn thread but I want to say a few things. Thanks for not posting anything about spoiler on it. Also, thanks for not posting it in the Smackdown section. Some of us don't just read the results. Some of us wait for Friday to watch the show and don't really want to have spoilers in the title. Try not to be so reckless with your title next time.

HBK
08-01-2012, 11:41 PM
I'm not reading your damn thread but I want to say a few things. Thanks for not posting anything about spoiler on it. Also, thanks for not posting it in the Smackdown section. Some of us don't just read the results. Some of us wait for Friday to watch the show and don't really want to have spoilers in the title. Try not to be so reckless with your title next time.

Maybe you should have READ the begging as he was referring to RAW when he has his match with D.B.