PDA

View Full Version : Cena's MITB cash in???

dub
07-31-2012, 12:15 PM
After seeing Cena "lose" his MITB championship match it got me to thinking, and i'm sure some others asked the same question that I did after Show came in and interupted. Did he really lose??? How can the WWE legitimately say they he is the first one to "lose" a MITB championship match? As a matter of fact I can't remember when was the last time Cena lost cleanly? Does anybody in the EWN nation know?

Dennis
07-31-2012, 12:29 PM
After seeing Cena "lose" his MITB championship match it got me to thinking, and i'm sure some others asked the same question that I did after Show came in and interupted. Did he really lose??? How can the WWE legitimately say they he is the first one to "lose" a MITB championship match? As a matter of fact I can't remember when was the last time Cena lost cleanly? Does anybody in the EWN nation know?
wrestlemania. its a raw title match did you expect a clean lose?

dub
07-31-2012, 12:42 PM
wrestlemania. its a raw title match did you expect a clean lose?

Oh yeah he did lose to Rock clean (of course to the Rock). But to answer your second question I didn't expect him to lose clean, especially on Raw. As a matter of fact I hardly ever expect Cena to lose clean. However I did think the first person deemed a "loser" after cashing in their MITB contract would've actually "lost" Cena and Punks match was thrown out right?

Dennis
07-31-2012, 01:00 PM
Oh yeah he did lose to Rock clean (of course to the Rock). But to answer your second question I didn't expect him to lose clean, especially on Raw. As a matter of fact I hardly ever expect Cena to lose clean. However I did think the first person deemed a "loser" after cashing in their MITB contract would've actually "lost" Cena and Punks match was thrown out right?
no actually cena won via dq.

Los Conquistador
07-31-2012, 01:35 PM
What annoys me is years ago when cm punk cashed in twice and interference led to a dq finish
But yet he got to keep his MITB case

Dennis
07-31-2012, 01:38 PM
What annoys me is years ago when cm punk cashed in twice and interference led to a dq finish
But yet he got to keep his MITB case
wwe thinks we are like goldfish though... sadly for them we don't have five second of attention spans haha

Bodom
07-31-2012, 02:56 PM
After seeing Cena "lose" his MITB championship match it got me to thinking, and i'm sure some others asked the same question that I did after Show came in and interupted. Did he really lose???

Well no he didn't lose the match. He won the match by DQ. They even said he did.

How can the WWE legitimately say they he is the first one to "lose" a MITB championship match?

He's the first person to cash in a MITB contract and not walk away with the Title. That's what they said and it is a historical fact. So yes. They can "legitimately say it".

As a matter of fact I can't remember when was the last time Cena lost cleanly? Does anybody in the EWN nation know?

As others above me stated, his Wrestlemania match with Rock

Cabers
07-31-2012, 04:23 PM
Well Bodom has wrapped this thread up nicely.

bartish2
07-31-2012, 10:07 PM

supercena rarely gets pinned cleanly. you should know this by now! the question you should be asking is when was the last time cena tapped out? angle?

Champion
07-31-2012, 10:24 PM
John Cena will attack all face characters for no reason, meaning he is now a heel! But the WWE say that everyone that Cena attacked is a heel because John Cena is good. So they give Cena his money in the bank contract back.

SHW
07-31-2012, 11:00 PM
when is the last time sheamus lost cleanly??

Dennis
07-31-2012, 11:30 PM
when is the last time sheamus lost cleanly??
now that is a great question... I asked my friend (who was making standings for each wwe superstar) and he knew of him losing under ten times (since the rumble) I think... who knows if they were clean wins.

bcfccalum
08-02-2012, 02:34 AM
didnt sheamus get pinned by ziggler a month or so ago?

magglis
08-02-2012, 02:44 AM
supercena rarely gets pinned cleanly. you should know this by now! the question you should be asking is when was the last time cena tapped out? angle?
Taped out?What about Undertaker bro,Cena is not the only one.

Also Bodom answered everything and well said my friend