PDA

View Full Version : The after effects of steroids....

Mr. Ziggles
07-31-2012, 10:42 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Uosuu05WY1A

Orton looks so small in this video its crazy, he has lost nearly all of his muscle definition.

Maybe this is because he didn't look as oiled up as usual, which would help with extenuating muscle definition, but my money is it been because of the after effects of steroids, and not working out more than usual to compensate for the like of 'boost'.

So this begs the question.

How long was he been on steroids before been caught? Had he been caught before but let off, under condition he stopped, but didn't?

Anyone care to add there opinion?

Also just a side note, he is now built like me now.

Dennis
07-31-2012, 11:07 AM
I think he just isn't as oiled up as usual he still looks like the same orton to me... and he was on steriods before in 2004ish...

Wade Barrett 1979
07-31-2012, 11:35 AM
Perhaps he's been hitting the Pukka Pies.

Asherdelampyr
07-31-2012, 11:40 AM
he doesn't look that much smaller, though he does look softer and less toned.
my guess is that it's simply too much time while suspended eating cookies with his little girl instead of working out.

SESAfro
07-31-2012, 11:41 AM
I don't think he looks small. Maybe less toned since he might have stopped working out so intensely and spent time with his family.

Tommy Thunder
07-31-2012, 12:02 PM
Ok, here's what i got from that video:

1) Orton's got a new haircut.
2) Orton clean shaven again.
3) Orton's not as oiled up as he was before. Did he forget? Did he run out? Did he just not bother? Or maybe he's changed his ways?
4) Orton's going to be pushed going forward.

Mr. Ziggles
07-31-2012, 12:10 PM
Ok, here's what i got from that video:

1) Orton's got a new haircut.
2) Orton clean shaven again.
3) Orton's not as oiled up as he was before. Did he forget? Did he run out? Did he just not bother? Or maybe he's changed his ways?
4) Orton's going to be pushed going forward.

Maybe this is the start of a feud, and Slater is going over on Orton.

Yeah even i don't believe that one.

Lowki
07-31-2012, 12:23 PM
Orton was lean, never that big. You lose definition from your body fat increasing (just 1% increase can cause you to lose most of your abdominals - lose as in not show as much, not lose the actual muscle). You know you don't HAVE to work out loads on steroids right? Test steroids just help with building muscle and muscle recovery (this is what ALLOWS you to work out a lot more) but it isn't necessary to work out more. You could still do 3-5 sessions of weights a week and build/maintain muscle. He probably just did what most people do when they are sore and over trained; enjoyed a nice rest. Being off tv, he probably just went a little lighter in the gym and his diet was less strict that's all.

http://orton-photos.com/displayimage.php?album=1493&pid=102276#top_display_media This photo shows he's the same size, just looks like his BF% has gone up a little.

If coming off steroids made you lose weight/definition in two months then how would professional body builders manage? Most pros cycle on and off, and the off is usually months at a time and lose hardly anything. He's back now, so will be surrounded by nutritionists etc and probably cut back up again over the next month or two, no biggie.

Playboy Stevie V
07-31-2012, 01:19 PM
Yeah I'm not seeing that big of a difference with Orton. He prob, just like others mentioned enjoyed his days off instead of hitting the gym as much.

If you wanna see the after effects of roids, look at Hogan during his WWE days and then when he debut on WCW. He admitted that he went off the roids about that time and lost a lot of water weight. There's a big difference there.

Robstar
07-31-2012, 03:49 PM
This subject reminds me of when The Ultimate Warrior returned after the steroid case broke.

Maybe Randy thought having no pyro meant not having to bother pumping or oiling up?

Cabers
07-31-2012, 04:29 PM
Perhaps he's been hitting the Pukka Pies.

haha ah yes!

The after effects of steroids are never really visible its more internally than anything he has lost weight and stopped hitting the gym alright.

FXK2I
07-31-2012, 11:06 PM
He probably quit hitting the weights and sticks to cardio exercises hence the loss of muscle mass. Maybe he does alot of running?

Orton's not as oiled up as he was before. Did he forget? Did he run out? Did he just not bother? Or maybe he's changed his ways?

I think the other wrestlers that night stole his pack of baby oil, specifically Heath Slater.

Lowki
08-01-2012, 12:29 AM
It's mostly diet related. Aslong as he was consistently eating at maintenance, his body would wouldn't change a whole lot in this short amount of time. It just looks like he's eaten a little more than normal, and if anything, put on a little water weight, possibly due to the fact he was doing a lot less cardio while away. You have to remember, his body was used to wrestling every night on top of regular gym/cardio.

URATOOL
08-01-2012, 01:21 AM
It's a doppelgänger. He's been replaced.

deadly56
08-01-2012, 03:11 PM
It's a doppelgänger. He's been replaced.

:eek: I think there is a conspiracy going on!