PDA

View Full Version : Why?

bartish2
07-30-2012, 10:13 PM
Did any of you hear the crowd reaction when del rio music hit or when he won? there was NONE!!!! so why must this guy be shoven down our throats if he does not even get a crowd reaction? people sitting down looking bored, yeah major draw!/sarcasm. Even though he is here in WWE for a limited time and they want to constantly shove him down our throats like cena, when you get no crowd reaction at all, you know you shouldnt be in the main event.

Mr Punk
07-30-2012, 10:40 PM
Maybe you should get your ears checked out because I heard plenty of boos. In fact I think Del Rio is one of the better heels of the WWE.

Dennis
07-31-2012, 01:12 AM
I heard several boos for del rio... I don't get why every week there is another del rio hate thread.. it's only showing how good he is doing as a heel IMO.

PSOjedi
07-31-2012, 03:02 AM
Del Rio has always plenty of boos so there is no problem having him in the main event. He's doing his job very well.

FunkyKong
07-31-2012, 04:41 AM
The dude is right. I went back and watched and the moment his music hit, the crowd was dead silent. Go check on youtube if you don't believe me. Of course he was booed during the match, but his entrance garnered no response and that should tell you something.

Stihltygre
07-31-2012, 06:46 AM
Alberto Del Rio, aka Bizzaro Cena...

Mr. Ziggles
07-31-2012, 07:22 AM
The only reason this guy is in the main event scene, is because of the Mexican audience, with Rey getting close to retirement, and Sin Sara flopping like a fish out of water, they want someone who is marketable in Mexico.

Tommy Thunder
07-31-2012, 07:47 AM
I'm not sure if you're referring to last night's Raw specifically, and I can't comment on that since I haven't seen it yet. But I think Del Rio's doing fine as a main event heel. I too think he's one of the better heels in WWE.

holycrapoly
07-31-2012, 08:16 AM
I also noticed the lack of a response during Del Rio's entrance. I even felt dread knowing he's in another squash and more dread when he picked up the mic. I don't hate him because he's a heel. I hate him because he absolutely sucks.

bartish2
07-31-2012, 08:33 AM
Maybe you should get your ears checked out because I heard plenty of boos. In fact I think Del Rio is one of the better heels of the WWE.

perhaps you should because the crowd stayed in their seats & looked bored to hell & my tv was on loud and could not even hear boos... even when he won no reaction... it was only until he started speaking did people boo because they didnt wanna hear him. Even if he is mexican, what draws about a guy who garners no reaction? thats my point. no point in being in the main event.

bartish2
07-31-2012, 08:34 AM
The dude is right. I went back and watched and the moment his music hit, the crowd was dead silent. Go check on youtube if you don't believe me. Of course he was booed during the match, but his entrance garnered no response and that should tell you something.

he didnt even get booed when he won, nothing. he only got booed during the match and his promo.

bartish2
07-31-2012, 08:35 AM
I also noticed the lack of a response during Del Rio's entrance. I even felt dread knowing he's in another squash and more dread when he picked up the mic. I don't hate him because he's a heel. I hate him because he absolutely sucks.

thats why the crowd boos him the few times they do

Mr Punk
07-31-2012, 08:41 AM
You talk about how Del Rio gets no reaction when he does yet its really the Prime Time Players who get no reaction at all. Hell if you hate him that much he is clearly doing his job. Being shoved down the fans throats week after week is getting him heat and maybe his promos are suppose to be boring and simple for more heat.

tupelojoe81
07-31-2012, 09:09 AM
there were an awful lot of cheers when he said he wouldnt wrestle again until Summerslam.........

Pumpkinhead
07-31-2012, 09:59 AM
If you hate him he is doing his job well, I gotta say I'm a little worried about Christian, he barely get any reaction from the crowd when he comes out and in his one on one matches too

TNA 'The very best'
07-31-2012, 10:16 AM
Since Del Rio first came on the the WWE scene I haven't liked his gimmick one bit, but from what I've seen over recent months, he is getting more aggressive and more entertaining, I haven't seen last night yet but I think he is one of the better heels WWE has right now.

Like I sais I haven't seen Raw but could it have just been the crowd that was dead last night instead of people not finding him interesting??

thetheme
07-31-2012, 10:51 AM
It was most likely because when he came out everybody KNEW that he was going to beat Santino. There was heat and cheers during the match, and there was even a glimmer of hope that ADR took away when he prevented the cobra. As far as being shoved down your throat, no one is forcing you to watch anything he or anyone else does. For the most part, ADR hasn't done bullshit for people to totally hate him as a heel, he can get the job done same as Cody and Ziggler. The miz gets a reaction because he blows chunks, he's a little bitch, he is annoying, and most of all it's not believeable for him to have titles so I change the channel when he comes out. ADR is a good wrestler that can put on a good match with just about anyone and is a real threat, that's why. He will get more of a reaction if he becomes champion.

gravesismizfan
07-31-2012, 01:22 PM
He said he won't wrestle till title shot don't give him title shot problem solved

gravesismizfan
07-31-2012, 01:24 PM
I agree with Christian comment he needs either a heel turn or something to get some steam

Cabers
07-31-2012, 04:22 PM
He is one of the most hated guys in the WWE right now the fact you are complaining about him justifies this even more.