PDA

View Full Version : A Debut Tonight?

Mr Punk
07-30-2012, 02:01 PM
As many know or have heard about Dean Ambrose and how WWE officials are high on him he is yet to debut. So tonight's Raw is taking place in Cincinnati, Ohio which is the home town of Dean Ambrose. Do you think he could possibly debut tonight or sometime later? How would you want him to debut? Maybe he will appear in the crowd as a fan like Santino's debut. Also maybe AJ will bring him in as her responsibility of being GM of Raw or maybe Daniel Bryan could bring him in as a psychiatrist to try and help AJ. Anyway looking forward to tonight's Raw no matter what happens and could we see Dean Ambrose debut. Leave me you're thoughts.

tupelojoe81
07-30-2012, 02:08 PM
WWE isnt big on hometowns........look at Ryder..........I would say look at Orton, but he did it to himself (1000th Raw)

Mr Punk
07-30-2012, 02:10 PM
WWE isnt big on hometowns........look at Ryder..........I would say look at Orton, but he did it to himself (1000th Raw)

Al right cool.... but could you see Ambrose debuting? AJ's gimmick is she is crazy maybe she might bring in crazy people.

Wade Barrett 1979
07-30-2012, 02:37 PM
Apparently he's in the WWE souvenir programme, which is sold at live events. This is supposedly an indication that he should have been brought up to the main roster by now but he hasn't done any non televised appearances since mid June, so who knows.

Great One
07-30-2012, 02:37 PM

WWE is big on hometowns most of the time, why do you think The Rock won at Mania

ToiletBowl
07-30-2012, 02:51 PM
Would be great to see some unforeseen accident befall AJ. Her reign as GM ends and the single most overrated performer in the WWE goes back to being a valet.

Reloval
07-30-2012, 02:52 PM
Bryan is in the ring badmouthing what AJ did last week. AJ comes out to respond and brings out her new bf, Dean Ambrose. Dean and Bryan get into it. AJ books the match, they get 30 minutes. (For sure the 30 minute part won't happen but I can hope).

tupelojoe81
07-30-2012, 02:53 PM
WWE is big on hometowns most of the time, why do you think The Rock won at Mania

.........greed?

Mr Punk
07-30-2012, 02:55 PM
Bryan is in the ring badmouthing what AJ did last week. AJ comes out to respond and brings out her new bf, Dean Ambrose. Dean and Bryan get into it. AJ books the match, they get 30 minutes. (For sure the 30 minute part won't happen but I can hope).

I like the idea but Isn't Ambrose going to be coming in as a heel?

Tommy Thunder
07-30-2012, 03:05 PM
I like the idea but Isn't Ambrose going to be coming in as a heel?

How do you know? Maybe he'll be face. Maybe Bryan will turn face. Who knows.

As far as a debut tonight goes, I think it's possible. All indications point to that Ambrose is on the verge of debuting. He's stopped wrestling dark matches, he's merch program, and hits twitter account's been cleared. Plus, Bryan is seemingly without a match for Summerslam at the moment (I don't think WWE are seriously considering Bryan vs Sheen), so bringing in Ambrose would be an option.

I think it's very possible that we'll see Ambrose debuting any week now.

Cabers
07-30-2012, 03:09 PM

As far as a debut tonight goes, I think it's possible. All indications point to that Ambrose is on the verge of debuting. He's stopped wrestling dark matches, he's merch program, and hits twitter account's been cleared. Plus, Bryan is seemingly without a match for Summerslam at the moment (I don't think WWE are seriously considering Bryan vs Sheen), so bringing in Ambrose would be an option.

I really hope so because at the minute he seems to be lost in the shuffle.

Pumpkinhead
07-30-2012, 03:10 PM

Maybe before their match Charlie comes down and say he found a replacement and Ambrose debuts beating the hell out of Bryan, Sheen becomes his manager and leads him all the way the WWE title!! LOL

Mr Punk
07-30-2012, 03:13 PM

Never said I knew anything. It's just my normal reaction he was going to be heel considering in his dark matches he was cutting heel promos and because of his work in FCW. I do not know how he is as a face but I darn sure like his heel work. Anyway I am exited for the future of WWE with all these great upcoming talents.

Wade Barrett 1979
07-30-2012, 03:14 PM

Aww, no gram of coke on a pole match? :(

Tommy Thunder
07-30-2012, 03:19 PM
I really hope so because at the minute he seems to be lost in the shuffle.

Yeah, I don't see what else he could be doing for Summerslam at this point. He's not going to be in the WHC picture, and he's not going to be in the WWE title picture, and I can't see them moving him down, and there isn't anyone that's free really to feud with him that would make sense.

A huge let-down for me would be if they bring out Orton to feud with him for Summerslam, and then Orton goes over him.

Maybe before their match Charlie comes down and say he found a replacement and Ambrose debuts beating the hell out of Bryan, Sheen becomes his manager and leads him all the way the WWE title!! LOL

That's a possibility IMO.

Aww, no gram of coke on a pole match? :(

They're saving a match of that magnitude for Wrestlemania :p

ParagonOfVirtue
07-30-2012, 03:50 PM
A huge let-down for me would be if they bring out Orton to feud with him for Summerslam, and then Orton goes over him.

Dammit Tommy, did you have to say it out loud?

I agree this would be a bad turn that would leave a sour taste. Wasn't there speculation that Orton was going to be launched right into the title picture? Suspension or no, the storyline between Orton/Sheamus/Del Rio was already in motion before he left. I'd much rather see that scenario. Especially since I'm tired of seeing Del Rio against Sheamus over and over. I know he got a shot because of blah blah blah, but I miss the days when if you lost a match of that caliber you went back to work your way back up.

As for Ambrose, I'd love to see him come in tonight. I just want to see the man on RAW already. I don't really think coming in against DB is going to be the best course however. You don't want Ambrose to come in and take out Danielson, but at the same time, you don't want to bring in a new guy and have him lose. He needs to come in against any of the underutilized talent wasting time in the back to assert his presence, and then start a program for the US title to begin some legitimacy. If the IWC is any indication, the crowd is going to be all over him when he debuts, but all too often WWE hatches their eggs before they're ready. Most people think Rhodes should be at the top, as with Ziggler, but if both of those guys get to the top right now, even if they do great, that fire is going to burn out before it should. There's a subtle magic that comes from having to wait to see your favorites reach the top. None of the greats were ever born overnight. It seems to me, some of the biggest 'household names' all had stellar fueds and storylines... while they were midcarders. They're both ready, don't get me wrong, but if you put them in the title chase now, what happens down the road? You'll be tired of them being "shoved down your throats" because they've been in the main event for so long like SuperC.

Tommy Thunder
07-30-2012, 03:57 PM
Dammit Tommy, did you have to say it out loud?

I agree this would be a bad turn that would leave a sour taste. Wasn't there speculation that Orton was going to be launched right into the title picture? Suspension or no, the storyline between Orton/Sheamus/Del Rio was already in motion before he left. I'd much rather see that scenario. Especially since I'm tired of seeing Del Rio against Sheamus over and over. I know he got a shot because of blah blah blah, but I miss the days when if you lost a match of that caliber you went back to work your way back up.

As for Ambrose, I'd love to see him come in tonight. I just want to see the man on RAW already. I don't really think coming in against DB is going to be the best course however. You don't want Ambrose to come in and take out Danielson, but at the same time, you don't want to bring in a new guy and have him lose. He needs to come in against any of the underutilized talent wasting time in the back to assert his presence, and then start a program for the US title to begin some legitimacy. If the IWC is any indication, the crowd is going to be all over him when he debuts, but all too often WWE hatches their eggs before they're ready. Most people think Rhodes should be at the top, as with Ziggler, but if both of those guys get to the top right now, even if they do great, that fire is going to burn out before it should. There's a subtle magic that comes from having to wait to see your favorites reach the top. None of the greats were ever born overnight. It seems to me, some of the biggest 'household names' all had stellar fueds and storylines... while they were midcarders. They're both ready, don't get me wrong, but if you put them in the title chase now, what happens down the road? You'll be tired of them being "shoved down your throats" because they've been in the main event for so long like SuperC.

I'm sorry lol! But it would be such a WWE move wouldn't it!

Lowki
07-30-2012, 04:50 PM
.........greed?
I'm sorry, i didn't realize he was the head booker and writer of WWE television. I thank you for this new information.

Dennis
07-30-2012, 05:02 PM
edge beat cena in boston and cena beat edge in toronto if I remember right.. the toronto match was a tlc match... but basic point is that I don't think the wwe is as big on hometowns as one would think if anything having the hometown guy lose draws more heat making the crowd louder and funner to watch IMO.

imswm
07-30-2012, 05:20 PM

Oh, really? Then maybe you could explain, among other things, JR not only getting the snot beat out of him by HHH in his hometown on Raw but also split open. That's just one of M-A-N-Y examples, and is is extremely commonplace for undercarders to be jobbed at home (as has been the case for like 20 yrs), even on non-televised shows. I suppose the excuse is it keeps their ego in check, getting punked in front of their family and closest friends. Sounds more like just being jerks, IMO.

I hope for his sake Ambrose is not directly associated with AJ. When the ratings tumble--three hours is just too much for most casual fans, as has been proven in the past w WCW floundering big-time when they tried it--the blame will likely go for her being on too much (even though that's not entirely fair) and thus her role will be greatly diminished.

TheRealOutlaw
07-30-2012, 05:47 PM

Well the fact that The Rock is a bigger WWE star then Dean Ambrose could have something to do with it.

ParagonOfVirtue
07-31-2012, 09:36 AM
I'm sorry lol! But it would be such a WWE move wouldn't it!

Indeed it would!