PDA

View Full Version : wade barrett face?

gravesismizfan
07-30-2012, 11:59 AM
With what looks like punk heel turn could you see barrett turn face since punk turned on him in nexus. Could it work? What do u think I mean punk needs somebody else besides cena and show right?

Tommy Thunder
07-30-2012, 12:02 PM
I'd rather see the Barrett heel push fulfilled. He was doing a hell of a good job as a heel before his injury, and i think he has potential to be tops that way.

PSOjedi
07-30-2012, 12:05 PM
With what looks like punk heel turn could you see barrett turn face since punk turned on him in nexus. Could it work? What do u think I mean punk needs somebody else besides cena and show right?
simple answer : No !

WilloTron
07-30-2012, 12:06 PM
I'd like to see Wade return heel as he was before he left, carrying on the Barrett barrage and maybe feuding with Sheamus for the World title.

SLEEPY LOCO1
07-30-2012, 12:08 PM
He will come back to SmackDown and probaly face Sheamus after he beats Alberto Del Rio.

PSOjedi
07-30-2012, 12:17 PM
For me if he faces Sheamus, when he returns, it won't be for the WHC, as Del Rio will probably be the champ. (in 1 or 2 months imo)

Bodom
07-30-2012, 12:26 PM

Do you have no opinion on this? Why should anyone share there's if you can't be bothered to give yours?

Iron Ape
07-30-2012, 12:30 PM
This is a thread on an internet.

dres1214
07-30-2012, 12:32 PM
Do you have no opinion on this? Why should anyone share there's if you can't be bothered to give yours?

BOOM! Bodom strikes again!

MachoManFan
07-30-2012, 12:32 PM
I'd rather see the Barrett heel push fulfilled. He was doing a hell of a good job as a heel before his injury, and i think he has potential to be tops that way.

Agreed completely. I've never seen anything in Barrett's character that suggests he'd be a good face, I'm sure he could be. I often find myself comparing him to William Regal who has essentially been heel his whole career and only gets face reactions now he's a legend.

Mr. Ziggles
07-30-2012, 12:41 PM
I want to see Barrett VS Punk one day but not yet, as Punk is head and shoulders above Barrett in status.

These guys are one for one without actually having a match, Punk was part of the initial nexus invasion, then Punk turned on Barrett in the cage match and essentially stole The nexus.

gravesismizfan
07-30-2012, 01:03 PM
I think he could be a face I mean nobody thought sheamus could be a good face I watched a video on YouTube in which he was a face it worked out all right I'm just saying raw needs big face besides cena orton I think will be in whc title hunt and I doubt y2j will be in wwe hunt

Playboy Stevie V
07-30-2012, 01:31 PM
All I know is that the wwe is main event status heel saturated right now. They are gonna to eventually have to turn a heel face or bring up a mid card face to the main event scene. Or your just gonna have Punk vs Cena until the RR.

Would turning Barrett work. I think he's that talented that it could, but there's better options. Like Cody, Zigs or Miz.

Cabers
07-30-2012, 02:37 PM
I would like him to come back with a new aggressive theme song and continue his heel run.

Dennis
07-30-2012, 02:45 PM
wade barrett has the potential to be one of the greatest heels of this generation. IMO they shouldn't waste his abilities to get hated by the crowd... he is a very easy guy to hate use that you your advantage it only makes sense.

BadAndy
07-30-2012, 06:44 PM
Barrett is the second coming of Regal. Now I don't know if Barrett's accent is real or fake (Regal apparently uses a different one because it's more sinister sounding), but he just sounds heelish when he talks. There's no way I want this guy to be a face any time soon.

SilverGhost
07-30-2012, 10:56 PM
You can turn other heels faces but NOT Barrett. He is real easy to hate.

Great mic work, good wrestling, and the look of a smug guy. He could be the next best heel in the business.

Sahu
07-30-2012, 11:48 PM
I would rather prefer ADR face turn...Barett as of now should be heel...n he should world champ as a heel n dominate the picture like HHH used to...