PDA

View Full Version : Can Dolph Ziggler become WHC before Wrestlemania ?

PSOjedi
07-30-2012, 06:58 AM
Sheamus is actually the World Heavyweight Champion since April 1st.
Alberto Del Rio is supposed to have a big push (already started) and win the WHC in the this year's second half

Sheamus is champ for only 4 months now (that not too much compare to CM Punk)

Now I think Alberto Del Rio can win the WHC at Summerslam, but in the other hand, I think Sheamus could remain WHC 1 or 2 more months and so have a solid title reign, before Del Rio wins it, and enter Wrestlemania as the WHC

So I don't see any place for Dolph Ziggler until Wrestlemania to cash in his MITB contract. I have the feeling that if WWE makes him cash in on Sheamus soon, he will not have a long reign (1 or 2 months)

What do you think ?
Do you see Ziggler WHC anytime soon ?
Do you see Ziggler WHC at Mania ?
Do you think Ziggler will fail, just like Cena ?

SkilletBoi
07-30-2012, 07:13 AM
If Ziggler fails, I riot. On the internet.

Lowki
07-30-2012, 08:25 AM
I think Del Rio will win the title next. I wouldn't mind seeing the title enter the Ziggler v Jericho feud via MITB, with Orton returning heel taking out sheamus and those two feuding. I have a strong feeling that Ziggler will be face by wrestlemania with Orton going heel regardless. I'm sure WWE would have said something about him tweeting about being heel constantly on his twitter (looking over his twitter a few days back, any mention of "heel or face" he replies hinting towards being a heel.) I'm sure they would have asked him to delete/stop talking about character, his face run has run it's course and he needs refreshing regardless.

Pumpkinhead
07-30-2012, 08:48 AM
Sheamus could drop the title at Summerslam to let Del Rio hold it for a few months, then have Ziggler cash around TLC

NOAHARDYBRAND
07-30-2012, 10:08 AM
It would suck if he fails because they give him this major push winning the brief case and not winning the title when cashing It in I could understand cena losing it to continue his fued with big show as for dolph I can see him the next world heavyweight champion

Dr. Death
07-30-2012, 10:11 AM
Have Ziggler cash it in after the Smackdown Elimination Chamber.

Tommy Thunder
07-30-2012, 10:26 AM
Why does he need to cash in within the next few months? He's got the briefcase until next year's MITB, so why not have him keep the case until after WM 29?

DK Wrestling Savior
07-30-2012, 11:29 AM
In all honesty, when the hell are you Zigglites gonna get a life? Can't you see he's in the middle of a push? Can't you see that he will eventually be champ? what's the rush? What's with the lack of patience. Face it, as soon as he becomes champ, you're all gonna turn on him and call him stale anyway like you do with every other wrestler's you've bandwagoned over the years.

Please...sit back, enjoy it, and stop with the repeat threading.

akbar
07-30-2012, 11:56 AM
In all honesty, when the hell are you Zigglites gonna get a life? Can't you see he's in the middle of a push? Can't you see that he will eventually be champ? what's the rush? What's with the lack of patience. Face it, as soon as he becomes champ, you're all gonna turn on him and call him stale anyway like you do with every other wrestler's you've bandwagoned over the years.

LOL. nicely said

PSOjedi
07-30-2012, 12:10 PM

Please...sit back, enjoy it, and stop with the repeat threading. I could say the same about yours so called blogs. For example you made one about Ziggler ! Ok that's fine but why don't you sit back, enjoy the shows and stop making multiple blogs ?

Nobody forced you to read this thread and post an answer. If you think your blogs are better I don't care but you don't have to react like that, this is useless

DK Wrestling Savior
07-30-2012, 12:56 PM
I could say the same about yours so called blogs.

First, they are not "so called" blogs, they ARE blogs. And second, I rarely...almost never actually...blog the same thing twice. But thank you reading anyway.

Tommy Thunder
07-30-2012, 12:58 PM

... soooo, you basically agree with what I said, but you expressed yourself in a much douchier way. I got ya.

Cynicism
07-30-2012, 01:25 PM
I think Mr Ziggles will get more out of a long feud with Jericho than he would out of a quick cash in at the moment. So I'd vote on waiting a while and enjoying the slow build

El T Draino 316
07-30-2012, 02:17 PM
This feud with Jericho is great for Ziggler. Creative is actually putting effort into making this something interesting. I'm very happy with this, as they've taken a route I am always begging for: 1. An in-ring verbal altercation to give the feud a backdrop/purpose. 2. Fun quirks like wearing each others t shirts and 3. Just being pests to each other during matches (even as teammates).

Zigs needs this feud with Y2J IMO. It's a great opportunity for the general audience to get to know him, mic opportunities and run-ins, and just being the focus of a feud, rather than a pawn in a bigger one (Punk vs Big Jonny). Let Sheamus destroy Del Rio (I'm no Sheamus mark, but jeeze Del Rio brings nothing to the table for me). Let Sheamus feud with Orton. Maybe 3 months from now, at Survivor Series Ziggler can cash in. I'm in no rush for him to do so. That briefcase is a more impressive accessory than most belts these days. Let him carry that som' bitch around a bit.

Cabers
07-30-2012, 02:42 PM
I can see Ziggler winning it before ADR.

Dennis
07-30-2012, 02:59 PM
IMO dolph will win the title before wm... likely from sheamus after he wins a tough match. I might even go as far as to say likely before the end of the year.

DK Wrestling Savior
07-30-2012, 04:19 PM
... soooo, you basically agree with what I said, but you expressed yourself in a much douchier way. I got ya.

Just stating something obvious, is all. I'm not calling you out on this. You're not the only one. It was a statement to the general Zigglite masses.

PSOjedi
07-31-2012, 03:08 AM
This feud with Jericho is great for Ziggler. Creative is actually putting effort into making this something interesting. I'm very happy with this, as they've taken a route I am always begging for: 1. An in-ring verbal altercation to give the feud a backdrop/purpose. 2. Fun quirks like wearing each others t shirts and 3. Just being pests to each other during matches (even as teammates).

Zigs needs this feud with Y2J IMO. It's a great opportunity for the general audience to get to know him, mic opportunities and run-ins, and just being the focus of a feud, rather than a pawn in a bigger one (Punk vs Big Jonny). Let Sheamus destroy Del Rio (I'm no Sheamus mark, but jeeze Del Rio brings nothing to the table for me). Let Sheamus feud with Orton. Maybe 3 months from now, at Survivor Series Ziggler can cash in. I'm in no rush for him to do so. That briefcase is a more impressive accessory than most belts these days. Let him carry that som' bitch around a bit.
Agree with you. Y2J vs Ziggler should be good for Ziggler's career. Y2J has always said that he would return to help the new generation so he will do his best to make Ziggler look good. I hope we'll see more promos for Ziggler, because what he said to Y2J was really a good promo. I was really impressed with that, especially because for now he did not cut so much promo so that's good.