PDA

View Full Version : there goes another tag team

wretlingrock392
11-15-2010, 08:33 PM
Well the Hart dynasty just broke up... and that sucks cause they were the one team that looked like they could revive the tag team division... So whats your thoughts on this?

Rich Cranium
11-15-2010, 08:38 PM
Look at my sig pic. Tags don't mean what they used to.

wretlingrock392
11-15-2010, 09:30 PM
now with santino and kozlov(dont know how to spell his name) number one contenders what does this mean?

JoeyA
11-15-2010, 09:44 PM
it means tag team wrestling in WWE is non-existent and they're only doing it because they have to... if they could get away with it, they would totally retire the tag team titles and be all about singles matches. The art of tag team wrestling only exists partly in TNA and much better in ROH. WWE can't care less for it.

WWTNA IS ALIVE
11-15-2010, 09:51 PM
Its good for them because they get to branch on there own. I'm hoping what WWE creatives will do with these guys.

Mr. McMahon
11-15-2010, 09:56 PM
welcome to 2005, where tag team wrestling starting its slow painful death. Feel free to join us in the present day

fergie22
11-15-2010, 10:12 PM
ive got to say im not happy bowt the hart dynasty splitting up. i thought them and the usos were the future tag teams of the company. obviously the wwe creative team think otherwise. i hope they both do wel but i can see david hart smith getting more titles then tyson kidd. i wud like to see dh smith adopt the running powerslam as his finisher and go after sum singles titles. i bet its tyson kidd vs dh smith this sunday as survivor series

Silverdust
11-15-2010, 10:21 PM
I guess thats one thing TNA is doing right, tag teams!

The Hipster
11-15-2010, 10:32 PM
The Hart Dynasty only go the push due to Bret's return. Santino and Kozlov could rebuild the division along with Nexus, Henry/Borne, and created some other solid tag teams.

wretlingrock392
11-15-2010, 10:40 PM
but its santino... his finisher is a pinch to the trap for gods sake

Iron Ape
11-15-2010, 10:46 PM
David Hart Smith is the white, Canadian Shad Gaspard. I look forward to him fading away into obscurity, too.

Silverdust
11-15-2010, 10:47 PM
David Hart Smith is the white, Canadian Shad Gaspard. I look forward to him fading away into obscurity, too.

Right, except he has name value

IrkenInvader
11-15-2010, 11:13 PM
So do the Usos but they've been treated like jobbers.

Rich Cranium
11-15-2010, 11:17 PM
I hope beer money and the MCMGs never go to WWE if they want to remain a team

sexyboy14
11-16-2010, 02:00 AM
It means a quick boring feud between the Dystany, then they'll both eventually be released.

WWE has stupidly split up so many great tag teams that could've made such a difference.
Imagine the WWE Tag Team division if it had these teams:
The Nexus (Gabriel & Slater)
The Hart Dynasty
The Usos
The World's Greatest Tag Team
The Straight Edge Society (Gallows & Mercury)
Cryme Tyme
Trent Barreta & Caylen Croft
The Fortunate Sons (Cody Rhodes & Ted DiBiase)

A tag team division like that would be better than what TNA has, and make the shows more watchable.

CMhuw24
11-16-2010, 07:29 AM
I dont realy mind though, all WWE tag team matches consist of is one of the faces getting squashed the entire match only to make a comeback and then the other face wins or the heel hits his finisher.
Tag Team matches in WWE is like watching New Jersey Nets vs Minnasota Timberwovles...

SaberToothTigerz
11-16-2010, 07:56 AM
for some reason i never liked tag teams
both wrestlers wear similar attires with color patches and so on i kno there goes again sabertoothtigerz judging stuff by looks but thats how i am..i only enjoy a few tag teams and the hart dinasty wasnt one of my favorites same goes for the usos.

wrestlingfan316
11-16-2010, 08:24 AM
I think it was a terrible idea. I wonder if they are trying to go for a Bret vs Owen type feud. If so they should have kept them together for a few more months at least(in my opinion a year or two) to build their credibility more.

jethro
11-16-2010, 12:13 PM
WWE known for push single division instead of tag team division,last year the tag team division was good for brief period when Big Show and Jericho are the tag team champions because they successfully defend the titles against the likes of Batista/Rey,Henry/MVP and Cryme Tyme...exciting match too.

PersonalPet98
11-16-2010, 12:20 PM
I think the last few tag teams that were any good, was the Giant and Jericho, The Hart Dynasty started o.k. but fizzled, heck I even kind of like the Miz and Johnny Nitro together, Miz is totally lame on his own, I don't think anybody can get more lame that R-truth though, this guy is like watching an old rerun of Different Strokes. CM Punk was good with Luke Gallows, they put him on RAW, now u don't see him or Luke Gallows anymore. I really like Duece and Domino and cutie pie Cherry, but WWE did as they always though get rid of good talent for lame talent, these show are hardly worth watching anymore, the tag team division has become miserable to watch.

Bodom
11-16-2010, 03:50 PM
Am I the only one that can't tell the difference between the Uso Brothers?

AGEOFFALL
11-16-2010, 05:25 PM
Don't care much for Smith.

TNA 'The very best'
11-16-2010, 06:15 PM
The Hart Dynasty only go the push due to Bret's return. Santino and Kozlov could rebuild the division along with Nexus, Henry/Borne, and created some other solid tag teams.

Never going to happen, WWE dont have any depth to create a good number of tag teams,