PDA

View Full Version : WWE Fantasy Fed looking for a new writer

No_1eddiefan
07-28-2012, 06:31 PM
The WWE Fantasy Fed are currently looking for a third creative member and brand new writer.

There is some interest but with an opportunity like this- we felt everybody has the chance to know and possibly offer their services to our growing fed.

We currently have one show (Raw is War) but with the growing rate- we are expecting the amount needed to get a second show any day now.

So are you interested? Leave a post here letting us know if you'd like to join our team.

NiallF96
07-29-2012, 03:57 AM
The WWE Fantasy Fed are currently looking for a third creative member and brand new writer.

There is some interest but with an opportunity like this- we felt everybody has the chance to know and possibly offer their services to our growing fed.

We currently have one show (Raw is War) but with the growing rate- we are expecting the amount needed to get a second show any day now.

So are you interested? Leave a post here letting us know if you'd like to join our team.

I am interested, but Its not a definite man. I sent you a pm with a couple of questions :)

THE HEARTBREAK KID
07-29-2012, 04:43 PM
I am interested, but Its not a definite man. I sent you a pm with a couple of questions :)

Thank's for expressing interest dude, we do have someone else also keen on taking up the position also.. If Eddie has not replied, feel free too PM me bro! :)

NiallF96
07-29-2012, 04:54 PM
Thank's for expressing interest dude, we do have someone else also keen on taking up the position also.. If Eddie has not replied, feel free too PM me bro! :)

Also twice in the same sentence.... shameful really :p But yeah, I sent you a pm there mate :D

No_1eddiefan
07-29-2012, 05:04 PM

I did reply bro. :)

THE HEARTBREAK KID
07-29-2012, 05:17 PM
Also twice in the same sentence.... shameful really :p But yeah, I sent you a pm there mate :D

LOL! My second language bro.. My bad. :)

NiallF96
07-29-2012, 05:23 PM
LOL! My second language bro.. My bad. :)

heheh no problem bro, where do ya come from??