PDA

View Full Version : If CM Punk holds the title till the RR and goes on to face The Rock....

MP.Brouser
07-28-2012, 02:54 PM
Then who will he feud with before the Royal Rumble?
And do you think the Rock will win at the RR?
I hope that it will go something like this:

Summerslam:
- CM Punk vs Big Show vs John Cena

Punk pins Show for the win. The next night on Raw, Cena gets another Title match in his hometown of Boston at Night Of Champions because he didn't get pinned in the Triple Threat Match at Summerslam.

Night Of Champions:
- CM Punk vs John Cena

Towards the end of the match, Cena goes for a AA but CM Punk reverses and runs out of the ring. He takes his Title and runs away with it. John Cena wins via Count Out but CM Punk keeps his WWE Championship

Hell In A Cell:
- CM Punk vs John Cena in a HIAC match

CM Punk wins after brutally hitting Cena a multiple times with a Steel Chair. Just like Austin/Rock WM 17. After the match, when CM Punk is celebrating his Title victory. We suddenly hear *DONG* lights go Out/On. The Undertaker in standing behind CM Punk. Punk turns around and gets a Tombstone Piledriver

Survivor Series:
- CM Punk vs Undertaker

Towards the end of the match, the referee goes down. Brock Lesnar interferes and gives both man a F5. Then he locks Taker in his Arm Submission (forgot the name) and Kayfabe breaks Taker's arm and injures him. He lays Punk on Taker and Punk wins with the cheap pinfall.

TLC:
- CM Punk vs John Cena vs Brock Lesnar vs Big Show in a TLC Match

Towards the ending, Lesnar gives Show a F5. Cena nails Lesnar with the AA. Punk nails Cena with the GTS and takes the WWE Championship. Immediately, after Punk got the belt, *IF YA SMELLL* Rock runs down the ramp and brawls with Punk. He hits him with a Spinebuster and gives him the People's Elbow to end the show.

On the road to the RR, Austin returns and is named the Special referee for the Punk/Rock match at the RR. He says that he wants things to go fair and wants to make sure that Punk's pussy ass can't run away again.

Royal Rumble:
- CM Punk vs The Rock - Special Referee Austin

Towards the ending, Punk complains to Austin that he needs to count faster. Then he pushes austin. Austin looks like he is about to hit a stunner but Punk turns around and gets a Rock Bottom + People's Elbow from the Rock for the pin/win. When the match is over and when the Rock is celebrating. Austin gives Punk a Stunner and spills beer over him. Then Rock and Austin both take a beer to end the show.

Elimination Chamber:
The Rock vs CM Punk vs John Cena vs The Big Show vs Brock Lesnar vs Kane - Elimintaion Chamber

Lesnar dominates the beginning of the match, he pins Kane and The Big Show. In the middle of the Match Punk is dominating Cena when Lesnar and Rock are both down. Punk goes for the GTS but then suddenly we hear glass shatters. Punk drops down Cena and is distracted. Nobody shows up.
Punk turns around and Cena hits him with the AA for the pin. Then the Rock and Cena decide to work together on Lesnar. Then in the middle of the beat up on Lesnar, Rock suddenly rolls Cena up for the pin. Cena flips out and gives Rock 2 AA's and locks him in the STF. Referee's need to pull Cena off him. Then he leaves the ring. Brock Lesnar is standing up and is going for a F5 on The Rock. But suddenly we hear *DONG* lights Out/On and Taker is in the ring. He gives Brock a Tombstone Piledriver. Then the Rock pins Lesnar for the win.

Wrestlemania 29:

The Undertaker vs Brock Lesnar - No Holds Barred

Steve Austin vs CM Punk

WWE Championship: The Rock vs John Cena

So what do you guys think?

Dennis
07-28-2012, 02:58 PM
all of these matches are likely to happen minus the survivor series match. (minus the stipulations and austin being the ref)

Mr. Ziggles
07-28-2012, 03:05 PM
Would they put Rock in an elimination chamber match? Would it be worth the risk? IMO opinion, the Chamber match that revolves around the WWE title should be a number one contender match, with the WWE title been defended in Rock VS Punk 2, while Cena wins rthe chamber match.

Also I don't want SCSA VS Punk, as I think that match would be awful, and Austin would have to be carried by punk, the build up could be great but the actual match would be terrible.

lewism173
07-28-2012, 03:51 PM
plz never get a job in the creative department

Great One
07-28-2012, 04:10 PM
I like your idea, I think it could happen, but I do hope Rock faces Cena and Cena wins this time

Cabers
07-28-2012, 04:25 PM
Very possible except for the amount of times that Brock is in it i doubt he will appear that much!

The Brown One
07-28-2012, 06:12 PM
Your storylines kinda seem like a dream, so I doubt they'll mix Taker and Lesnar in the Punk - Cena - Rocky feud. But I'd expect to see heel Punk vs face Cena for a couple of months.

On the other hand, you have Nash teasing that there will be an NWO reunion, with Punk as the leader. I don't know how much of it is the truth, but it would be interesting to see.

TomJarvis100
07-28-2012, 07:15 PM
Undertaker vs Brock Lesnar should be a last man standing match.If u think about it,there are many times taker has been down for 10 secs at mania so lesnar could say he found a way to beat him and challenges him to a last man standing match which taker accepts.Taker will obvs still win

ParagonOfVirtue
07-28-2012, 09:25 PM
Personally, I love your ideas. I think they are the dream RTWM. The sad truth, however, is the closest you're going to get to this happening is create-a-story. Great bookings man, but we know they can't use Lesnar that much, and 'Taker didn't look as good as I think they wanted him to on RAW 1000. Wasn't even a match, just a beat down, and he looked like he wanted to fall down and die. He's got one more match unless he gets on some hardcore conditioning, and that'll be Mania.

bryanb1306
07-28-2012, 11:11 PM
all of these matches are likely to happen minus the survivor series match. (minus the stipulations and austin being the ref)

It was reported on this website that The Undertaker would be making his in ring return at the Survivor Series PPV. So, I don't see how it's not likely to happen.

ParagonOfVirtue
07-29-2012, 12:30 AM
It was reported on this website that The Undertaker would be making his in ring return at the Survivor Series PPV. So, I don't see how it's not likely to happen.

It's on the interwebs. It must be true.

vinnienfg
07-29-2012, 03:57 AM
If Punk has turned heel then I don't see him becoming one of these coward champions and relying on interference to win. Punk's a fighting champion who has been happy to take on all comers and any match stipulations to prove he is the "Best In The World".