PDA

View Full Version : Would You Like To See Jeff Hardy Return To WWE

deadly56
07-28-2012, 01:06 PM
This maybe a bit random but who cares:p I have been on this site for over a year now and I was a fan of Hardy. I don't know how you guys responded to Jeff leaving WWE, since I wasn't on this site that time.

Answering my topic question what are you're thoughts?

vinnienfg
07-28-2012, 01:11 PM
I'd like to see him back, but doubt it will happen unless he is 100% clean.

Dennis
07-28-2012, 01:13 PM
I don't think anyone would say they don't want jeff to return to the wwe. the odds are pretty good because he sells tickets but when or in what fashion he comes back in is a good question.

monctonvike
07-28-2012, 01:16 PM
This maybe a bit random but who cares:p I have been on this site for over a year now and I was a fan of Hardy. I don't how you guys responded to Jeff leaving WWE, since I wasn't on this site that time.

Answering my topic question what are you're thoughts?

I wouldn't mind it his wrestling style might be better suited in wwe. His lifestyle maybe a different thing. I know he has turned over a new leaf so to speak. From what I hear he is loving the family life. The reduced schedule that tna provides him might help that. He has to be one of tna's biggest merch draws. Although I am sure he would be in wwe as well. All in all I will be happy for jeff no matter what he does, so long as he doesn't implode. I was never a huge hardy fan, but as a human being I wish him well

Dennis
07-28-2012, 01:24 PM
I wouldn't mind it his wrestling style might be better suited in wwe. His lifestyle maybe a different thing. I know he has turned over a new leaf so to speak. From what I hear he is loving the family life. The reduced schedule that tna provides him might help that. He has to be one of tna's biggest merch draws. Although I am sure he would be in wwe as well. All in all I will be happy for jeff no matter what he does, so long as he doesn't implode. I was never a huge hardy fan, but as a human being I wish him well
you are correct he is actually tna's biggest merch draw last time I heard anything about it. though it might of changed with the new found popularity of a double. I wish the hardyz both as well... partly because it would be really cool to see them bring back the tag team division.

christianfan
07-28-2012, 01:26 PM
he is fucking junkie and he doesnt deserve to be in any pro wrestling company. FACK HIM! ;P

DK Wrestling Savior
07-28-2012, 01:29 PM
I would not like to see Jeff Hardy back in WWE, because he would just be used to put other people over, ala, Chris Jericho's most recent return. I'm a fan of Jeff Hardy and he deserves better. I like him where he's at. I'm a big TNA fan, much more so than I am WWE, and he is in a good place. TNA is where he should close out his career.

XxJPPRxX
07-28-2012, 01:33 PM
i would also love to see Jeff back in wwe personally since theres so many people he can have fresh & awesome feuds with, IMO anyway.

Dennis
07-28-2012, 01:36 PM
he is fucking junkie and he doesnt deserve to be in any pro wrestling company. FACK HIM! ;P
hulk hogan, randy orton, eddie guerrero, chris benoit, jeff hardy, matt hardy, chavo guerrero, x pac, shawn michaels, stone cold steve austin, and many other wrestlers past and present have had major issues or been linked to some substance at one point or another.. not every superstar is c.m. punk. would you have a problem with everyone on that list ever wrestling again?

Tommy Thunder
07-28-2012, 01:36 PM
I'd absolutely like to see him back.
I'm a fan of both Hardys, and I'd love to see both back.

Given that Jeff is younger, I think it's a lot more likely for him to e back in wWE than Matt, and I'm fairly confident in saying that he's clean now. I think if the chance came along, WWE would take him back, no doubt.

Grind_Bastard
07-28-2012, 01:38 PM
Would WWE take the risk, having in mind the bad publicity they can get due to Hardy's drug trial? I don't think so.

On a personal level, I wouldn't mind him back, but he has to be absolutely clean.

Cabers
07-28-2012, 02:09 PM
For Jeff's own sake he shouldn't return the lifestyle involved with being a wwe wrestler drove him to drugs to cope he is definitely better off with the position he finds himself in now.

Mr. Ziggles
07-28-2012, 03:02 PM
One word: No

Callum
07-28-2012, 03:04 PM
I'm a huge Hardy mark as they're the ones who got me into wrestling!

Wwe would welcome Jeff back with open arms, he's more over then John Cena in my opinion and he'd sell a whole load of mercy.

I definitely think both Hardy's will return when the time is right, I'd love to see Matt put in the main event scene more so though. I don't think Jeff will return until his kid starts school/nursery and I don't think Matt will return until him and Reby become engaged or something. Matt doesn't want a repeat of Lita/Edge thats for sure.

I do however think Matt will return before Jeff

straightedge916
07-28-2012, 03:09 PM
I would like to see him make a return to the WWE. I was a big fan of Jeff in 2009 before he left. Then he left and I was kind of disappointed. I'm not a big fan of TNA. Not a fanboy, just don't care much for their storylines, finishes to matches, etc. Especially now that Hogan and Bitchoff are running it straight into the ground. But yes, I would love for Jeff to return. Maybe Matt too.

LostOmega
07-28-2012, 03:14 PM
Do I want to see Jeff Hardy back in the WWE? No, not really. I feel he's a better fit on TNA with other talent that actually look good in the ring with him. I feel like WWE doesn't have any talent that can properly work with him. Matt could probably go to WWE, on a small chance, but not Jeff. Who would he feud with? Cena? I wouldn't do that to him. Sheamus? Snore. Del Rio? I'm already sleeping. Jeff's time in WWE is over and shut. Let's leave him in TNA where I think he's doing his best in years.

SHW
07-28-2012, 03:34 PM
the jeff hardy - cm punk feud of 3 years ago was one of the greatest imo.

amazing 5 star quality matches, great storyline, memorable promos, that feud had it all except hardy's actions leading to his termination and ending the feud way, way to early.

as many have said, he is way to big of a draw to never see in WWE again...and i am all for him coming back...

CGBigMan
07-28-2012, 03:35 PM
At a point he was my fav wrestler
so yes id like it

things is he needs to get 100% clean and prove to WWE he can stay that way
he seems to be enjoying TNA at the moment though

indysteve1563
07-28-2012, 03:43 PM
Hardy is one of those who while entertaining, always seems to find a way to get into trouble. Wouldn't make much sense for WWE to bring him back in light of his past.

masakaritko
07-28-2012, 03:51 PM
One thing I've noticed with TNA, and especially with hardy and Anderson is that they come back to be in the main event scene, then when their done with a feud they take like a month off, then they come back for the BFG series, then they'll disappear again, definitely the life right there. Why would Jeff leave that? He gets to be there for his kid, then wrestle for a few months then gets more time off. No hectic schedule or anything. Yes I would like to see Jeff back in wwe, and If he is indeed 100% clean I could see them trying to get him to come back, but I honestly don't see him going back unless they give him a light schedule.

TheRockerGother
07-28-2012, 04:21 PM
Would I want Jeff to come back? Hell yeah!!!
Is he? Probably not the reason he left was the rough schedule and he has a kid now doesn't he?

Dubs
07-28-2012, 06:06 PM
Jeff Hardy returning would be great but I don't see it happening anytime soon. Hes made it clear that he doesn't like WWE's traveling schedule and would much rather take a lighter wrestling schedule while painting and taking care of his kid on the side.

The Brown One
07-28-2012, 06:09 PM
It would be great to see him back, especially on Smackdown, where they're in desperate need of a change. Hes clean, so that problems sorted.
However, hes doing well in TNA, and is the biggest merch seller, so I'm happy for him where he is.

Wade Barrett 1979
07-28-2012, 06:14 PM
He's better off where he is. I just have an inkling he would slide back down the slippery slope of abuse, if he was to try and take on the 'E' scheduling.

Lowki
07-28-2012, 06:47 PM
Personally, he's blown his chance in WWE. He was given the option to get clean but refused, ending up joining TNA after pretty much ruining any chance of a WWE return by being caught with drugs (leading to his court case). Jeff has dropped in value as a superstar in TNA (not knocking TNA but if anyone can argue that he is STILL as big a name as he was in 2007 then you are kidding yourself.)

BadAndy
07-28-2012, 07:03 PM
I don't think anyone would say they don't want jeff to return to the wwe. the odds are pretty good because he sells tickets but when or in what fashion he comes back in is a good question.

Raises my hand. I would hate to see him back. He's a shell of his former self. He's got that stupid gimmick. He is horrible on the mic. He is just no long good for the business. He would add nothing to the roster. There are plenty of very talented guys on the roster that I'd rather them push than to try and recapture some magic they might've had with him at some point in time.

PS - He was my wrestler that I said I used to love and have hated since they separated him and Matt. Just not a fan in any sort of way.

Dennis
07-28-2012, 07:13 PM
Raises my hand. I would hate to see him back. He's a shell of his former self. He's got that stupid gimmick. He is horrible on the mic. He is just no long good for the business. He would add nothing to the roster. There are plenty of very talented guys on the roster that I'd rather them push than to try and recapture some magic they might've had with him at some point in time.

PS - He was my wrestler that I said I used to love and have hated since they separated him and Matt. Just not a fan in any sort of way.
well it turns out I was wrong at least one person would hate to see him in the wwe haha. jeff is still young.. he can still go... I understand why you would be hasty to agree with wanting jeff back in the wwe.... but he can still sell, he is still the daredevil and he will always wrestle like he has a chip on his shoulder what IMO is awesome to see. jeff vs the undertaker was one of the greatest raw matches ever. he can still be that guy, why wouldn't you want to see that?

Jerichoholic-NL
07-28-2012, 08:21 PM
never, keep that piece of shit away and stay in TNA

BadAndy
07-28-2012, 09:13 PM
well it turns out I was wrong at least one person would hate to see him in the wwe haha. jeff is still young.. he can still go... I understand why you would be hasty to agree with wanting jeff back in the wwe.... but he can still sell, he is still the daredevil and he will always wrestle like he has a chip on his shoulder what IMO is awesome to see. jeff vs the undertaker was one of the greatest raw matches ever. he can still be that guy, why wouldn't you want to see that?

Have you watched him in TNA lately? Somebody mentioned that he and RVD are shells of their former selves and it shows. It's like the thing that interests Hardy most right now is painting those eyeballs on his eyelids. He's slow when moving around the ring. He is almost off target with many of his moves off the ropes. His lack of drugs has just added lbs to the guy as well. He just doesn't seem healthy at all. The Jeff Hardy that left for TNA was a totally different one than the Jeff Hardy that would be coming back to WWE if there was a slim chance in hell of that happening.

ParagonOfVirtue
07-28-2012, 09:31 PM
I wouldn't mind seeing Jeff back in the 'E, but I don't think it will ever happen. He's got a good thing going in TNA and seems to be happy. Also, doesn't he and Punk have legit heat now? If that's the case, I would think Punk has enough pull now to either impede a return or cause a burial if he ever did. It would be cool, but I don't think we'll see him in a WWE ring again.

Sahu
07-29-2012, 12:21 AM
I do not want him go back to WWE....never till he retires...

I'm not against Hardy or WWE....in fact I'm a huge fan of Hardyz...

The thing is WWE's heavy schedule may push him back n as a human I do not want that to happen. TNA's lighter schedule will suit his new life style...n more over TNA needs Jeff for his merchandise...n I do not think they'll let him go out...

deadly56
07-29-2012, 05:25 AM
This is WWE Jeff Hardy Tribute

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9_GHceGOfhg

deadly56
07-29-2012, 05:26 AM
This a TNA Jeff Hardy tribute

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pxvEmwNOMVo

deadly56
07-29-2012, 05:26 AM
Which one do you think is better?

BadAndy
07-29-2012, 10:46 AM

Never realized how spastic he is. Your TNA video is misleading. Almost all of it is from the first year if even that of his time in TNA. How can I tell? The type of ring, no painted face, no tubby flubby Jeff. The Jeff Hardy that wrestles now doesn't put half that effort into his matches.

Pumpkinhead
07-29-2012, 03:47 PM
It's shame because Jeff could have been a big thing in WWE, but he's doing good right now in TNA so he should stay there

Iron Ape
07-29-2012, 04:36 PM
I would like to see him back in WWE if for no other reason than to keep him from making new entrance music for himself in TNA. That kid is to sonics as Hitler was to race relations.

Tommy Thunder
07-29-2012, 04:39 PM
I would like to see him back in WWE if for no other reason than to keep him from making new entrance music for himself in TNA. That kid is to sonics as Hitler was to race relations.

That's the best reason for him to go back to WWE I've heard. His music really is that bad lol!

K2Jelly
07-29-2012, 04:42 PM

Well, I for one, would like to see if the fame, he initially had in his last tenure, gets resurrected. Another reason being that I like his demeanor. I've actually had the chance to meet him and despite all of his success, he's pretty modest. Plus, he's improved since he had time to clear his head and have some focus. If I were to compare him in the present to what he is now, I'd say it's almost like it was another person or if I were to speak for Jeff himself, "another me".

Robstar
07-29-2012, 04:56 PM
This is WWE Jeff Hardy Tribute

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9_GHceGOfhg

Haha, at 2:34 there's TNA footage!

Cynicism
07-29-2012, 04:57 PM

I didn't really have an opinion until I read this post.......... he needs to get back to WWE right now

Iron Ape
07-29-2012, 05:01 PM
That's the best reason for him to go back to WWE I've heard. His music really is that bad lol!
It's sooooooo, soooooooo bad. I mean, I think it's great if that's how dude wants to go about expressing himself creatively, but it might be one of those things that he'd be better off just expressing to himself. Just because you can do something doesn't mean you should do something, you know?

Iron Ape
07-29-2012, 05:04 PM
Well, I for one, would like to see if the fame, he initially had in his last tenure, gets resurrected. Another reason being that I like his demeanor. I've actually had the chance to meet him and despite all of his success, he's pretty modest. Plus, he's improved since he had time to clear his head and have some focus. If I were to compare him in the present to what he is now, I'd say it's almost like it was another person or if I were to speak for Jeff himself, "another me".
Wait- is this your way of hinting at Hardy creating a Chris Gaines-like alter-ego to further explore his other music interests? I'm not sure my body is ready for a synth-folk concept album about the creation of the mobile home.

Tommy Thunder
It's sooooooo, soooooooo bad. I mean, I think it's great if that's how dude wants to go about expressing himself creatively, but it might be one of those things that he'd be better off just expressing to himself. Just because you can do something doesn't mean you should do something, you know?

True, although he does let his creativity flow with his art too. I'll be honest, I find his art pretty good. But his music, as you say, is something he definitely needs to keep to himself!

Mr Punk
I think it would be great for him to return sometime in the future if clean that is. Even for him to appear as a special Royal Rumble entrant or something like that I would be satisfied. As for Jeff still getting the same fame he was when he left I believe it would be the same. I honestly think a lot more kids like Jeff over Cena or if not the same amount. If you go on any of his tributes on youtube mostly all the comments are like "come back to WWE Jeff" or something along those lines with the occasional douche bag commenting on his mistakes.

Robstar
07-29-2012, 05:08 PM

I couldn't agree more. One of the biggest problems with celebrity is that once someone gets famous for doing one thing, they use it as a platform to promote something else they do - which 99% of the time, they do badly. I suspect his "art" may also fall into this category, although I find the social and cultural importance of (modern) art highly questionable in the first place. Just sayin...

K2Jelly
07-29-2012, 05:10 PM
He just needs to stick to painting his face.

Robstar
07-29-2012, 05:11 PM
Wait- is this your way of hinting at Hardy creating a Chris Gaines-like alter-ego to further explore his other music interests? I'm not sure my body is ready for a synth-folk concept album about the creation of the mobile home.

I just had to Google Chris Gaines. I'd forgotten Brooks did that! Is it just me or does he look like a Ben Stiller character as Gaines?

deadly56
Never realized how spastic he is. Your TNA video is misleading. Almost all of it is from the first year if even that of his time in TNA. How can I tell? The type of ring, no painted face, no tubby flubby Jeff. The Jeff Hardy that wrestles now doesn't put half that effort into his matches.

I not going to lie, that was the only decent TNA Video I could find and tell the truth I didn't really watch all of the video:p

deadly56
Haha, at 2:34 there's TNA footage!

Wow, is it really that bad?

Robstar
07-29-2012, 05:12 PM

Modest? To the top? lmaololololol

Iron Ape
07-29-2012, 05:33 PM
I just had to Google Chris Gaines. I'd forgotten Brooks did that! Is it just me or does he look like a Ben Stiller character as Gaines?
Nah, it ain't just you. Garth is totally rocking "blue steel" in a couple of those pics.

ParagonOfVirtue
07-29-2012, 05:53 PM

They're both ok, I guess. While I'm not the biggest Hardy fan, I feel like he has had much better moments than either of the videos include. Also, am I seeing things, or does the WWE clip have some TNA footage? Notably a BFG entrance, and the table spot. Weird.

ParagonOfVirtue
07-29-2012, 05:54 PM
Ah, sorry Rob, you already pointed that out. I hadn't made it to that page yet.

Androo
07-29-2012, 06:01 PM
It certainly would be...

http://0.tqn.com/d/prowrestling/1/0/b/f/-/-/jeff-hardy-prison-mug-shot-1.jpg

......a Twist of Fate.

Yeahhhhhhhh!

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-ZNPB__sJAas/TlZ7mHwtz-I/AAAAAAAADCE/_lJ5WPmaqbw/s1600/jeffhardy_wwe.jpg

BadAndy
07-29-2012, 06:26 PM
He just needs to stick to painting his face.

He could get a job doing that at the county fair. I could live with him doing that.