PDA

View Full Version : Is Chris Jericho a face?

AWrestlingGod
07-28-2012, 05:22 AM
After his codebreaker to Ziggler on Smackdown in two raw's ago I'm not sure if this cements a face turn, but if it is a true face turn that would amazing considering at Wrestlemania CM Punk was the top face and Jericho was the top heel would be crazy to see how roles have reversed.

Tommy Thunder
07-28-2012, 06:06 AM
Well he was on the heel team in a 6 man tag match the next week, so I'm not so sure, although we did see Ziggler taking out Jericho to lose the match for the heels.
I think it's a slow face turn. I expect we'll see something on Monday's Raw to further the turn.

With it being a slow turn though, I hope that the Jericho/Ziggler feud continues over more than one ppv.

XxJPPRxX
07-28-2012, 06:09 AM
i agree because this Ziggler/Jericho feud could be awesome if done right.

The Brown One
07-28-2012, 08:30 AM
Kinda obvious that hes a face already. But hes in the stages of becoming a full babyface. Notice that he hasn't said a word in two weeks. He'll become a full babyface when he cuts a promo and acknowledges Ziggler, possibly next week.

BadAndy
07-28-2012, 09:15 AM
Can you have Jericho, Punk, and Bryan as heels? I just don't think you can have that kind of "popular" talent all working as heels at the same time. I believe they are pushing him in that direction and the fact that Sheamus didn't stare him down while he was out there at the ring is a good hint that he's looking at turning face, not fully there yet I don't believe. Still great feud if they go through with it.

Pumpkinhead
07-28-2012, 09:20 AM
Well with Punk turning they need another to balance the roster, but he isn't the classic cocky, funny guy Jericho is when he is face yet, it's a slow turn he' getting there

Cabers
07-28-2012, 10:49 AM
Well ziggles has a great rep for taking bumps and all the faces in the wwe want to work with him so yeah take what you want from that!

Dennis
07-28-2012, 11:06 AM
]Can you have[/B] Jericho, Punk, and Bryan as heels? I just don't think you can have that kind of "popular" talent all working as heels at the same time. I believe they are pushing him in that direction and the fact that Sheamus didn't stare him down while he was out there at the ring is a good hint that he's looking at turning face, not fully there yet I don't believe. Still great feud if they go through with it.
to be fair I don't think it they have done a total heel turn on punk, and bryan isn't a true heel in the fact that you have to boo him most of the fans love him.

johnnydropkicks
07-28-2012, 11:42 PM
jericho is face enough for dolph to get a mini push.

I think he'll be a perfect face when he comes back from his music

Double Axehandle
07-28-2012, 11:46 PM
jericho is face enough for dolph to get a mini push.

I think he'll be a perfect face when he comes back from his music

You forgot a step on being ADR. After saying destiny he grabs his little scarf with each hand and waves it like a teenage girl.

johnnydropkicks
07-28-2012, 11:50 PM
You forgot a step on being ADR. After saying destiny he grabs his little scarf with each hand and waves it like a teenage girl.

yeah but that bit can't be interpreted positively. and I'm a big fan of Del Rio.