PDA

View Full Version : Who would you have face Aries at Bound For Glory?

TheGreatOne
07-27-2012, 10:36 PM
You have a ton of talent to choose from to face Aries in the main event of the biggest ppv of the year for TNA.......Bound For Glory!! Hopefully Aries keeps the title til than with a decent reign which I expect. Who would you have to face Aries in the main event of Bound For Glory? Pick from the participants in the Bound For Glory series.

Playboy Stevie V
07-27-2012, 11:00 PM
Doesn't fit storyline but the cowboy........or someone whos been held down by a retarded storyline...KAZ

TNA equals great wrestling.

aweso_me
07-28-2012, 01:12 AM
Aries has a history with Samoa Joe. Remember they did have a match for the X Division title not too long ago. AA also has beef with Bully Ray. Anybody would do. But not James Storm. have The Cowboy and Roode renew their rivalry.

The Brown One
07-28-2012, 01:14 AM
The best, and most logical match IMO would be Joe vs Aries. Joe has just been getting his momentum back after over a year of not being used properly. Hes one of TNA's best wrestlers, and they should make the most of him. Storm wouldn't be a good choice at this moment - as hes a huge babyface, and has a feud going with Roode. For BFG I would love to see Joe vs Aries and Storm vs Roode.

Dameduse823
07-28-2012, 01:25 AM
For me I would want to see either Samoa Joe or Christopher Daniels in the title match. Samoa joe and Aries have put on some amazing matches in the past and it seems like Joe has a lot of momentum moving over the last few weeks. And Daniels has always been one of my favorites but TNA always seems to either screw him over or drop the ball and I think he'd make a great champion

The Piper
07-28-2012, 01:59 AM
Aries vs. Styles, 'nuff said

christianfan
07-28-2012, 04:31 AM
Samoa Joe. They had great matches in ROH and very good match this year

Mr. Ziggles
07-28-2012, 05:14 AM
Samoa Joe, and go with he story that in under a year they have gone from opening the the 10th anniversary, to main eventing the biggest show of the year, similar to D~Bry VS Sheamus in WWE.

AWrestlingGod
07-28-2012, 05:16 AM
I want Austin Aries Vs Kurt Angle..that would be classic

lewism173
07-28-2012, 05:38 AM
well It won't be styles or daniels cus they will most likely have there own match, on that note that means they have been feuding over a year now

body slam
07-28-2012, 07:53 AM
Kurt Angle

YOUcanCALLmeCRACK
07-28-2012, 08:49 AM
Aries vs. Styles, 'nuff said

Basically, but he needs to shake this Claire shit and start winning some BFG matches.

Tommy Thunder
07-28-2012, 08:55 AM
TNA should do the smart thing and cash in on having Aries vs Samoa Joe. It's common knowledge that they have good in-ring chemistry, evident from their matches in ROH. Would make for some great matches no doubt.

Angle vs Aries is another potential winner as far as potential for great matches goes. They should look to have Angle vs Aries at some point before Angle gets too old.

Down the line, I'd like to see Bully Ray winning the title from Aries (not in the imediate future, but down the line). He's one of if not the best heel in the business right now, and he's worked hard to get into great shape. I think he's become a legit main event singles guy, and he should be rewarded with a world title run. That's something to happen in a few months time though after Aries has had a good run with the strap.

Poot-Hair
07-28-2012, 09:58 AM
TNA should do the smart thing and cash in on having Aries vs Samoa Joe. It's common knowledge that they have good in-ring chemistry, evident from their matches in ROH. Would make for some great matches no doubt.

Angle vs Aries is another potential winner as far as potential for great matches goes. They should look to have Angle vs Aries at some point before Angle gets too old.

Down the line, I'd like to see Bully Ray winning the title from Aries (not in the imediate future, but down the line). He's one of if not the best heel in the business right now, and he's worked hard to get into great shape. I think he's become a legit main event singles guy, and he should be rewarded with a world title run. That's something to happen in a few months time though after Aries has had a good run with the strap.Damn...you Ninja'd me. I was going to say this same thing. Joe and Aries would be a great feud/match but Bully needs a belt before too long.

magglis
07-28-2012, 11:09 AM
Aries vs Angle.Aries will win the he will drop the title to the current biggest heel Ray

Winning a match in BFG vs a legend like would be awesome for Aries career.

TheGreatOne
07-28-2012, 02:14 PM
I've been debating Joe or Angle for a while now that I would have face Aries. Either would be a great match!!

Cabers
07-28-2012, 02:42 PM
Lets review this shall we:

Samoa Joe - imo the best choice. Me being a biased ROH fan they had great matches there.
James Storm - should feud with Bobby Roode.
Kurt Angle - AA vs KA could be interesting but i don't think it should happen.
Mr. Anderson - Never saw anything special with this guy so its a no from me.
Rob Van Dam - Again another potential match but he isn't at his best anymore.
Jeff Hardy - Involved to give star power to the BFG possible winnner.
Daniels - Is involved in the Claire Lynch angle not a real option imo.
Magnus - The dark horse of this years competition imo.
A.J. Styles - To busy being a baby daddy.
The Pope - Jobbing the BFG series this year.
Bully Ray - Caught up in a feud with JP/Abyss.
Robbie E. - Jobbing the BFG series this year.

Again they are my opinions please let me know if you disagree and your reasoning why as i have taken a keen interest in this.

kiltbill
07-28-2012, 04:10 PM
Tough one here.

Storm v Roode is a Main Event for a future PPV. Having it play either second fiddle to, or overshadow, a WHW title match would make poor sense. Though this is TNA, I am beginning to think that they have a better long term plans than this.

Ideally, although I don’t like Hardy much, I would give him the (losing!) shot. Why?

it cements Aries position
It doesn’t harm the momentum of the others too much. Hardy is always getting top spots, so doesn’t really make much difference to him.

I’m kinda hoping that the Aces & 8’s cost Joe and Storm their opportunity for BFG title shots. That would leave them free to either go for the title later, continue other feuds, and to kick the ass of this new faction.

The others, apart from Magnus and Anlge, I don’t see having the chance.

jordan1995
07-28-2012, 07:07 PM
Joe, they proved how good they work together, and given extra 10 mins it could be awesome.

bearkg88
07-28-2012, 09:27 PM
I would go with Joe vs Aries, and here is why. I don't watch ROH, never have. So I haven't seen any of their previous matches. Looking at their match at Slammiversary though, this to me was the best pure wrestling match of the night. Give this the main event of TNA's equivalent of WM, and you are guaranteeing and awesome ending to the PPV. Add on to that, no matter who wins, these two would tear the house down in such a matter that they'd both get over even more so than they are now

MrVoteLibertarian
07-28-2012, 10:19 PM
Basically, but he needs to shake this Claire shit and start winning some BFG matches.
That storyline is driving me crazy. It's not bad it's just not coming across well. She's not really easy on the eyes either.

Sahu
07-29-2012, 12:49 AM
Joe Vs Aeries make sense story wise..but being a BMI mark...I want AA vs Storm...would be a gr8 feud on mic..

n as a wrestling point of view I want AA vs Angle (because we have seen AA vs Joe/Styles going for gud to great feuds in ROH)

My personal matches at BFG are AA vs Storm for World Championship..

n want to see Roode vs Joe....

It will be revealed that Storn n Roode are behind Aces n Eights (thus reforming BMI)..
Let Storm and Joe gets a tie in BFG series...that leaves them to either go for a triple threat or settle the scores with one more match....

Storm wins against Joe..that leads to series of segments involving BMI and AA/Joe (with Aces n 8s also invovled) thus, resulting in my two matches...

gravesismizfan
07-29-2012, 02:17 AM
I would love storm vs aries but I think aa vs angle be my pick just plz no jj

PSOjedi
07-30-2012, 08:15 AM
Who would you have face Aries at Bound For Glory?
Samoa Joe, of course

Dr. Death
07-30-2012, 09:34 AM
Chavo Guerrero.

IrkenInvader
07-30-2012, 10:52 AM
John Cena.

PSOjedi
07-30-2012, 12:19 PM
Bobby Roode is right, James Storm will screw everybody at BFG

kiltbill
07-31-2012, 06:24 PM
Bobby Roode is right, James Storm will screw everybody at BFG

Whata slut!

Peter Kaymakcian
08-05-2012, 03:59 AM
The only two guys I want to see Aries is either Joe or Pope.

1.) Joe-My first pick because I feel like it would be easier and more believable to get the ball rolling with him. Plus I think the storyline would be amazing considering how much Joe has fallen since losing the championship. Have Aries taunt Joe about not doing anything worthwhile since losing the title over three years ago. I think those promos could help boost TNA's popularity.

2.) Pope-I am the biggest Pope supporter on this website and it baffles me as to why TNA refuses to properly use Pope correctly. The Pope could be TNA's Rock. He has more charisma then anyone on the TNA roster in my opinion. I think a Pope vs Aries feud for the title could really make both of their stocks rise. Have the Pope lose, but stay in the championship hunt for a few PPVs and then finally win it.

steveorton
08-11-2012, 08:29 PM
Last time I watched TNA was Destination X 2012, anyways I would love to see Aries vs Styles or Aries vs Joe or Aries vs Angle at BFG.