PDA

View Full Version : How does Sin Cara wrestle?

Champion
07-27-2012, 06:48 PM
Since Sin Cara can't speak any English, how does he call spots in the matches?

Dameduse823
07-27-2012, 07:00 PM

Well I'm sure that they have people who speak spanish and english to talk to him before the match and teh fact that he can't call spots during the match may be why he botches so much

IrkenInvader
07-27-2012, 07:03 PM
How does he wrestle? Badly.
How does he lucha flippy around? Pretty good.

If he could speak English it really would have helped Ziggler during that MitB botch.

Tommy Thunder
07-27-2012, 07:11 PM
What I don't get is that he was injured for well over 6 months. What was stopping him from learning English during that time? Even just enough to be able to cut a promo of a few sentences long.
I mean what the hell was he doing when he was injured? Practicing his hand signals and pointing and fist-pumping or something?

BadAndy
07-27-2012, 07:37 PM
I'm willing to bet it's a lot like a foreign player playing major league baseball. Yu Darvish doesn't really speak English and needs an interpreter but during games he understand baseball terms and is able to communicate just fine. I'm sure that Sin Cara is able to communicate well enough in the ring. It still doesn't excuse his sloppy work though.

HolyJose2391
07-27-2012, 08:08 PM
Hand signals or the slaps and claps you hear are codes for the next spot. For all we know he might know some English

BC777
07-27-2012, 08:15 PM
How does he wrestle? Badly.
How does he lucha flippy around? Pretty good.

If he could speak English it really would have helped Ziggler during that MitB botch.

That was Zigglers fault...Cara did his best to keep Ziggler from breaking his neck.

The Brown One
07-27-2012, 09:17 PM
What I don't get is that he was injured for well over 6 months. What was stopping him from learning English during that time? Even just enough to be able to cut a promo of a few sentences long.
I mean what the hell was he doing when he was injured? Practicing his hand signals and pointing and fist-pumping or something?

True. But he was busy chillin with his homies and sippin on some cervasas!

Rick BoA
07-27-2012, 09:18 PM
Im sure he can speak enough english to call spots. Its not like it takes that many words to communicate that you want to do an irish whip, clothesline or any other moves.

MichaelHart
07-27-2012, 10:09 PM
He just needs to call the name of the move.Mexico,japan or america a head scissors is called a head scissors.Ihope you understood what i am trying to explain.:cool:

URATOOL
07-27-2012, 10:16 PM
People just need to understand 'Pato', 'Cagor' and 'Arrepentido'.

BadAndy
07-27-2012, 10:26 PM
He just needs to call the name of the move.Mexico,japan or america a head scissors is called a head scissors.Ihope you understood what i am trying to explain.:cool:

Do you understand the words that are coming out of my mouth? hehehe

Cabers
07-28-2012, 09:56 AM

He doesn't he botches them its time to FE his useless ass.

KJ PUNK
07-28-2012, 10:26 AM

No. No it's not.

Mr. Ziggles
07-28-2012, 10:34 AM
He doesn't he botches them its time to FE his useless ass.

Not gonna happen until they can get another young masked wrestler who they can build so the little kiddies get their parents to buy them the mask.

OT: The main thing that is bad about Cara is that he wasn't put in FCW/NXT so that he could learn the US style, as lucha is literally the oppsite to wrestling with one focusing on the right side and the other the left (can't remember which is which), so he kinda has to relearn all his moves.

SLEEPY LOCO1
07-28-2012, 10:39 AM
This is how he wrestles with people that can actually keep up with him.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MCPWfCvKd_o

P.S. The botch at MITB was Ziggles fault.

Y2Jryder
07-28-2012, 11:37 AM
I'm wondering how Booker T can wrestle because he doesn't know the name of most of the moves.

magglis
07-28-2012, 12:05 PM
Maybe he was trying to learn English with Yoshi

magglis
07-28-2012, 12:06 PM
I'm wondering how Booker T can wrestle because he doesn't know the name of most of the moves.
That is priceless^^^^

Grind_Bastard
07-28-2012, 01:36 PM
True. But he was busy chillin with his homies and sippin on some cervasas!

Guess you mean cervezas :)

BadAndy
07-28-2012, 06:59 PM
This is how he wrestles with people that can actually keep up with him.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MCPWfCvKd_o

P.S. The botch at MITB was Ziggles fault.

Um, which one was Sin Cara? Also let me get this straight. Your idea of keeping up with Sin Cara is to have wrestlers blatantly set themselves up and wait forever until the other guy is in position to make his move? The 2 stood forever outside looking at the others setting up their flips off the top turnbuckle. The guy who was racked on the top rope stood there on the second rope for what seemed like forever until the other could set up his move. Then the guy who was hung upside down from the turnbuckle got kicked, didn't even act like it hurt him, lifted his body up and held onto the ropes for the guy to jump over and stomp on him. By that point I stopped watching because there was absolutely no flow to the matches. Just stunts that guys were setting up to showcase. I'll pass on that and beg for Sin Cara to be FE'd.