PDA

View Full Version : Super - heel....... :D

TheBadGuy2090
07-27-2012, 05:19 AM
With the recent turn of events....m really excited about this week's Raw well to be honest i can't really say Punk has turned into pure heel...Coz earlier in the night The Rock said he's going to challenge the champion at rumble so that gts from punk can just be sort of warning to The Rock.. but m here to discuss about next super heel.. A super heel is a guy who atlst a one time world champion and has been in the company for over a year and both good at mic work and ring work.. Guys like Shawn Michaels.. Triple H.. Edge has played this role to the perfection.. A super heel is must need in the company.. A guy whose ring work is loved by everyone and his mic work should be like gold. In my mind.. CM Punk can be "The Guy" right now..we all know how good he is.. thats the best way WWE can go right now..

Honorable mentions : Wade Barett : This guy has the built...great ring work and great on mic as well but he has yet to win any world championship.
Thoughts??

Tommy Thunder
07-27-2012, 05:31 AM
IMO, Punk has definitely turned heel.

Can he be the company's super heel? YES! YES! YES!
I think Punk has more freedom as a heel, and I think he'll relish being a heel again. It'll add some life into a title reign that was in danger of becoming very stale, so I can't wait to see what happens going forward.

Mr. Ziggles
07-27-2012, 07:46 AM
I'm just glad WWE are steering away from the good guy always wins.

Hopefully when Orton returns he'll be heel to, then there is Orton and Punk as super heels, to counter act Cena and Sheamus.

El T Draino 316
07-27-2012, 08:27 AM
If they let him cut a promo anything close to this on Monday, it will be EFFING AWESOME.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HreA5N16LUc

Bodom
07-27-2012, 08:37 AM
Let's keep this from becoming another "Heel Punk" thread. We have that already.

Lowki
07-27-2012, 09:08 AM
With Big Show and now Punk it looks like WWE remembered how to turn people heel... Everyone they seemed to turn heel ends up getting smark cheers in the crowd. Punk was legit booed by EVERYONE!

Snair
07-27-2012, 09:12 AM
Guys like Orton, Punk & Edge are natural heels so they express themselves better that way.

bartish2
07-27-2012, 09:39 AM
oh no I am suddenly going to mark out for heel punk after a year of bashing and a ruined heel run before. hilarious every care now :'D

Wade Barrett 1979
07-27-2012, 09:44 AM
The post was blocked by Advanced Troll Blocker

Worth every penny.

Pumpkinhead
07-27-2012, 09:45 AM
The funny thing is Punk always turns having one logical reason

back in 2009 he turned because people start bashing him on cashing on Jeff, when the same people cheer him because he cashed on Edge, now he is turning due to being overshadowed by Cena even he being the WWE champion, that gives makes his character believable

holycrapoly
07-27-2012, 10:06 AM
I feel that Punk, Barrett, or even with the right build Cody Rhodes could be the next Super Heel in the WWE. Rhodes is already booed plenty by the WWE Universe. You have to wonder if Wade Barrett has been forgotten at all by the kids who watch week in and week out.

Wade Barrett 1979
07-27-2012, 10:20 AM
I feel that Punk, Barrett, or even with the right build Cody Rhodes could be the next Super Heel in the WWE. Rhodes is already booed plenty by the WWE Universe. You have to wonder if Wade Barrett has been forgotten at all by the kids who watch week in and week out.

They can quickly re-establish Barrett's heat. If he's due back just after Summerslam, as reported and creative already have plans in place for him at this early stage, I can only summise he's going to have a major push upon his return.

Tommy Thunder
07-27-2012, 10:24 AM
They can quickly re-establish Barrett's heat. If he's due back just after Summerslam, as reported and creative already have plans in place for him at this early stage, I can only summise he's going to have a major push upon his return.

I think it's inevitable that he'll pushed hard upon his return. And rightly so.

Wade Barrett 1979
07-27-2012, 10:51 AM
I think it's inevitable that he'll pushed hard upon his return. And rightly so.

That's my fervent prayer. :cool:

Grind_Bastard
07-27-2012, 11:03 AM
That's my fervent prayer. :cool:

it couldn't be another way LOL.

I join that prayer.

Sahu
07-27-2012, 11:03 AM
El T Draino 316 (http://www.ewrestlingnews.com/community/member.php?5982-El-T-Draino-316) thanX for that video bro....we do not get a chance to see other wrestling promotions apart fro WWE n TNA....that's an awesome promo.....

Now I understood why his fans always say he's not upto his level in WWE..:D

ThanX once again bro!!

vinnienfg
07-27-2012, 11:05 AM

I hope so. I'd like to see Barrett take Sheamus' title as he kinda bores me, plus it would set up an Irish vs English feud.

benchch
07-27-2012, 11:18 AM
It was awesome to finally see a person turn on someone like that. It has been a long time since its looked that effective. Hopefully it will be a lot more interesting for him because he was getting a little cartoon like in his expressions.

Only problem I have is I don't think theres any universe where you can believe a guy as built as the rock can get laid out by punk. I might get a lot of complaints for this but really; when he laid out the rock thats the first thing i thought.

Good mic work yes. good ring work yes. an attack like on monday would work on a high amount of wrestlers without me even questioning his size. But if he was more built you would have to take more notice on what happened. That imposing edge I feel is missing from punk.

I know punk talks how he's broke the wrestler stereotype and he's at the top without the need to bulk up. But it makes it a lot less believable. Almost like hes a charity. Whatev's

Dennis
07-27-2012, 11:47 AM
if all you need to be a super heel is be a super heel is to be a former champion and who can speak well on the mic I'm pretty sure the wwe has someone who can play that role pretty well. AND HE'S AWESOME!

TheRockerGother
07-27-2012, 02:52 PM
I don't think he fully turned heel yet just cause he attacked Rocky I mean Cena did the AA on Rocky one time did he turn heel no? Orton RKO'd some faces when he was a face and still stayed face hell Jericho did the Codebreaker on Ziggler and he's still a heel back when Punk feuded with Jeff Hardy I didn't count him as a full heel till he put a beat down on Hardy after his match with Morrison.

TheRealOutlaw
07-27-2012, 05:38 PM
Just because Punk didn't step in and help Cena with the Big Show, does not make him a heel in my book. The match had ended with Show coming out and attacking Cena. There was no need for Punk to get involved after he just wrestled. The GTS to Rock was a message letting him know he is ready for him. Although fans are going to boo him and that will lead to him being heel. I never thought Punk turned face in the first place. People just started to cheer for him when he started speaking out about the WWE.
Not really sure who is left in WWE that would make a super heel, most guys in WWE have already been heel. If Cena ever turned heel I think he would finally get more cheers then boos lol, Orton coming back as heel would be nice, I've always thought he played a better heel then face. Undertaker turning heel would be amazing, but he is not around enough to matter. It's a tough call at this point IMO.

CM_SUXX_NOT
07-27-2012, 06:42 PM
Just because Punk didn't step in and help Cena with the Big Show, does not make him a heel in my book. The match had ended with Show coming out and attacking Cena. There was no need for Punk to get involved after he just wrestled. The GTS to Rock was a message letting him know he is ready for him. Although fans are going to boo him and that will lead to him being heel. I never thought Punk turned face in the first place. People just started to cheer for him when he started speaking out about the WWE.
Not really sure who is left in WWE that would make a super heel, most guys in WWE have already been heel. If Cena ever turned heel I think he would finally get more cheers then boos lol, Orton coming back as heel would be nice, I've always thought he played a better heel then face. Undertaker turning heel would be amazing, but he is not around enough to matter. It's a tough call at this point IMO.
You know what does make him a heel?

The crowd booing him out of the arena, with Jerry Lawler saying, "I think Punk just turned his back on the WWE Universe!"

Or did you miss that.

CM_SUXX_NOT
07-27-2012, 06:45 PM
I actually thought with SuperCena overcoming the Nexus, Barrett would be in danger of disappearing down the card or back to development. But no, he made himself noticed on SmackDown and is, IMO, one of the top heels they have. Such a shame he lost a few months to a freak injury, but that's the dangers of wrestling; why they make promos pleading people not to try this at home.

I don't think they'll put the belt on him straight away though. Sheamus will probably keep it till next year.

FXK2I
07-27-2012, 07:10 PM
You know what does make him a heel?

The crowd booing him out of the arena, with Jerry Lawler saying, "I think Punk just turned his back on the WWE Universe!"

Or did you miss that.

Don't forget CM Punk attacked The Rock while he was executing the People's Elbow on the Big Show. And then he hit The Rock with the GTS.

The Rock is supposed to be one of the good guy hence the reason why he was attacking the Big Show (bad guy). So, if you attack a good guy (The Rock) then you will most likely turn heel at that moment.

And then Jerry Lawler's comment and the crowd booing was the icing on the heel-turn cake.

The Brown One
07-27-2012, 09:15 PM
Hmm didn't know there was an actual definition for "super heel".
IMO they made a mistake not bringing back Barrett and pushing him towards the world title on Smackdown this week. Summerslam is supposed to be one of their biggest PPVs of the year, and they should get two big guys in the world title match. Instead they chose to be lazy, and went with someone whom no one cares about for like the FOURTH time with ADR. People like Barrett better, and he should have been the one to challenge Sheamus at Summerslam. I pray they don't put ADR in another world title match after Summerslam for a long time, and give Barrett a chance.

bartish2
07-28-2012, 08:27 AM
cue the bandwagon riders again in 3...2...1

Cabers
07-28-2012, 10:00 AM
I to hope for a ROH/OVW style heel Punk would be awesome even throw in some of his indie days with smaller companies he was brillaint!

Mr. Ziggles
07-28-2012, 10:37 AM
the thing that cemented it as a heel turn, was the fact that he essentially saved Show, who is a heel, if he had let Rock use the Peoples elbow, then attack it wouldn't have been as clear.