PDA

View Full Version : Clarification & Retraction Over A Recent Roddy ...

Frank
07-26-2012, 09:40 PM
Tuesday, here on the website, we posted a rumor on Roddy Piper and WWE Diva Kaitlyn. The story noted that there may have been an incident backstage at the 1,000th RAW event, where Kaitlyn was allegedly upset by some suggestive comments Mr. Piper may have made to her.Many of you have likely caught wind by now of Mr. Piper's continuous tweets, blasting myself and our website for the article. Mr. Piper has also claimed the story accused him of "sexual harassment" and claims I've made fun of peo...

Read Full Article >> (http://www.ewrestlingnews.com/news/7758/clarification-retraction-over-a-recent-roddy-piper-story)

VanHooliganX
07-27-2012, 05:44 AM
Tuesday, here on the website, we posted a rumor on Roddy Piper and WWE Diva Kaitlyn. The story noted that there may have been an incident backstage at the 1,000th RAW event, where Kaitlyn was allegedly upset by some suggestive comments Mr. Piper may have made to her.Many of you have likely caught wind by now of Mr. Piper's continuous tweets, blasting myself and our website for the article. Mr. Piper has also claimed the story accused him of "sexual harassment" and claims I've made fun of peo...

Read Full Article >> (http://www.ewrestlingnews.com/news/7758/clarification-retraction-over-a-recent-roddy-piper-story)

:rolleyes: Sure Ryan. We believe ya.

Tommy Thunder
07-27-2012, 06:08 AM
:rolleyes: Sure Ryan. We believe ya.

They guy's a complete and utter tool.

Iron Ape
07-27-2012, 10:18 AM
The asinine rationalizations and feeble attempts at spin control completely undermine any purported sincerity and/or remorse.

Shoot, clownshoes is even the comment section of this very story saying stuff about Piper being drunk and or high. WTF? That's despicable. The guy screws up and runs with a B.S. story that comes with all sorts of unsavory implications...and then has the audacity to further denigrate Piper while simultaneously trying to convince us how genuinely sorry he is for the whole shebang? Yeah. The only thing Clark is truly sorry about is getting called on his bullshit. Dudebro should be ashamed of himself.