PDA

View Full Version : The Homecoming Prediction Contest Results & Review

Robareid
07-26-2012, 07:45 AM
Well it's Summer Holidays for me now, so I've got more time on my hands. This means I get to watch a load of ROH House Shows that I haven't got around to watching, so expect this to be the first of many over the next 6 weeks.

It was a decent event. Lots of good matches but lacked one amazing match. The main event was good, but was a bit too kicky and choppy for me (guess what, Davey Richards was in it). Here's my star ratings

WGTT vs. Future Shock ***
Bennett vs. Ciampa vs. Redwood vs. Ridge **1/2
Steen vs. King **3/4
Hero vs. Elgin ***1/4
Strong vs. Cole (No DQ) ***1/2
Briscoes vs. CHIKARA ***1/4
Leathal vs. Richards ***3/4

Onto the results. It was out of 130

1st - Cabers - 106
=2nd - VanHooliganX - 98
=2nd - Giddy - 98
4th - Robareid - 88
5th - jordan1995 - 87
6th - Dr Death - 84
7th - MattTY2JHBK - 81

So congratulations to Cabers for yet another victory. I'll go updatye the overall standings now

VanHooliganX
07-26-2012, 12:34 PM
Well it's Summer Holidays for me now, so I've got more time on my hands. This means I get to watch a load of ROH House Shows that I haven't got around to watching, so expect this to be the first of many over the next 6 weeks.

It was a decent event. Lots of good matches but lacked one amazing match. The main event was good, but was a bit too kicky and choppy for me (guess what, Davey Richards was in it). Here's my star ratings

WGTT vs. Future Shock ***
Bennett vs. Ciampa vs. Redwood vs. Ridge **1/2
Steen vs. King **3/4
Hero vs. Elgin ***1/4
Strong vs. Cole (No DQ) ***1/2
Briscoes vs. CHIKARA ***1/4
Leathal vs. Richards ***3/4

Onto the results. It was out of 130

1st - Cabers - 106
=2nd - VanHooliganX - 98
=2nd - Giddy - 98
4th - Robareid - 88
5th - jordan1995 - 87
6th - Dr Death - 84
7th - MattTY2JHBK - 81

So congratulations to Cabers for yet another victory. I'll go updatye the overall standings now

I'm pretty happy with joint 2nd. See! I'm good at ROH! (When I watch/follow it lol)

Cabers
07-26-2012, 03:15 PM

Ahh i like seeing that and thank you :D