PDA

View Full Version : Old School RAW better be worth the hype.

xAzureSkye
11-15-2010, 03:41 PM
I'm hoping the Old School RAW tonight lives up to the hype it is getting, i am hoping it gets good ratings & the WWE make the old school wrestlers wrestle tonight!

Adam3330
11-15-2010, 04:38 PM
Oh dear...what do we have here....

wallyman
11-15-2010, 05:16 PM
the only bad thing about this is that its a special b4 a ppv...really is that what they think of survivor serioes...not even worth the hype?

Bodom
11-15-2010, 05:17 PM
Well Vince did say at one of the last stock holder conferences that he wanted to drop SS

xAzureSkye
11-15-2010, 05:33 PM
Well Vince did say at one of the last stock holder conferences that he wanted to drop SS

too bad, i liked Survivor Series, well actually i just loved the Elimination Tags :L

Bodom
11-15-2010, 05:35 PM
too bad, i liked Survivor Series, well actually i just loved the Elimination Tags :L

I like it too. Was always a fan of the Survivor Series gimmick

And almost all of the last PPV's have had multi-person tags

Adam3330
11-15-2010, 05:36 PM

Yeah that was tradition. Shame they are dropping it. And a shame they didnt complete the SS dvd series, and release it as a whole set like they did with Summerslam, WM, and RR

IPEEINTHESHOWER
11-15-2010, 05:45 PM

I love the Survivor Series as well. It one of the top four. Vinnie Mac isnt going to get rid of it. Its a tradition like watching the Cowboys and the Lions on Thanksgiving. Many, Many great moments have happened at the Survivor Series over the years and to be honest the WWE isn't that creative to come up with something better. Just look at all the gimmick ppv's they have now. One of my favorite memories of pro rasslin was watching a giant egg hatch right in front of my eyes and out came pure happiness and joy. Thats right it was the gobbleygooker and boy could he get down and dance. I heard through the grapevine that he came from Mexican heritage and liked to eat breakfast burritos. Whatever he was in my eyes he was the best thing since sliced bread. U MAD???

Mr. McMahon
11-15-2010, 07:07 PM
first of all the only confirmed legends appearing are guys that people don't even care about. Its a PG show, its going to be boring as hell with cheesy skits, maybe a lumberjack match or battle royal. They need some names people really want to see like Goldberg, Austin, Rock, Savage, Warrior, HBK, Booker T etc...

I'll admit I am excited, but everytime WWE does one of its special shows on Raw, it ends up being a huge disappointment. Ex: commercial free raws, million dollar manias, raw's ### episode, raw ----- special, etc...

the only one that I can remember which was pretty exciting was the 15th Raw Anniversary in late 2007.

Rassling_Fan
11-15-2010, 08:17 PM
So far it is like the WWE traveled to the past, the past before RAW like Superstars when I watched as a kid. The Ring ropes, the ring, the security railings, all looks like from my childhood.

And an interesting twist so far, Mark Henry came out in his "Sexual Chocolate" music again.