PDA

View Full Version : is this Claire chick really preggo?

Ddfire
07-25-2012, 10:31 AM
I think she's wearing a fake belly and her and aj are gonna in the end say the joke was on Daniels. Anyone agree?

Poot-Hair
07-25-2012, 12:15 PM
Last week when she got confronted by the interview guys in her car, she had a lit cigarette in her hand. I know alot of women smoke while pregnant but it just seemed iffy to me so no I don't think she's really pregnant.

I think it's going to end up being Claire and Daniels in on a huge conspiracy against A.J. Just wait and see.

thedag
07-25-2012, 12:52 PM
Last week when she got confronted by the interview guys in her car, she had a lit cigarette in her hand. I know alot of women smoke while pregnant but it just seemed iffy to me so no I don't think she's really pregnant.

I think it's going to end up being Claire and Daniels in on a huge conspiracy against A.J. Just wait and see.

she was also popping pills while preg i think. so smoking means nothing.

eboy
07-25-2012, 02:00 PM

exactly what's going to happen, I was thinking maybe Claire sides with Daniels and Kaz agreeing AJ's the father because the father is really Serge Salinas??? or maybe even Daniels himself, but those photos Claire last showed proved that AJ's not the father and he's being set up.

as far as the lit cigarette, that the exact kind of subtle hint TNA like to play, it could prove its all a set up and she's not really preggo, or it could be a gaff.

thedag
07-25-2012, 03:49 PM
i don't think her smoking is a huge deal. remember she is a junkie while preg. unless the pic were taking months ago.

akbar
07-25-2012, 03:55 PM
She's not preggers.

thedag
07-25-2012, 03:58 PM
i'm calling it now. cause this storyline keeps getting worst. they will have her have miscarriage.

kiltbill
07-25-2012, 04:04 PM
i'm calling it now. cause this storyline keeps getting worst. they will have her have miscarriage.

Agreed. This has got to be one of the most unintersting and poor taste stores that I've seen TNA run. I can see them goig with Daniles paid her drug money to frame AJ.

Soner they drop the pillow (sorry, baby) the better.

eboy
07-25-2012, 04:13 PM
Agreed. This has got to be one of the most unintersting and poor taste stores that I've seen TNA run. I can see them goig with Daniles paid her drug money to frame AJ.

Soner they drop the pillow (sorry, baby) the better.

I don't think its crossed the line into being poor taste.

There is a stigma in wrestling that whenever a company tries to tackle real issues it is labelled as poor taste or a piss take, like WWE and Eugene row that has irrupted recently.

Claire was a junky, because yes they do exsist in the real world, and some good people, yes they do exsist in the wrestling world, AJ and Dixie helped her out, they got her clean, an admirable, if naive, storyline. I don't think its poor taste to have a junkie who got pregnant either, its perfectly conceivable (now that pun, is poor taste ;) but I'll make it anyway) that in her desperation she lost control and got pregnant by a man, and it would also be realistic for her to turn on those who helped her, if it was for Daniels offering her money to relapse, I don't think its poor taste.

poor taste, would be having people make fun of her addiction (which hasn't happened once), have her appear in a state on Impact (which hasn't happened once) and for any drug use to be shown in a positive light (which, yes you guessed correctly, hasn't happened once)

I think its actually one of TNA's better storylines,that's twists and turns continue to lift the Impact product.

HCollins-TNA1
07-25-2012, 08:05 PM
Hope it don't play out for another month or two or how-ever more weeks she is.... Miscarriage and somehow to kill her character off might be the best thing....

YOUcanCALLmeCRACK
07-25-2012, 11:07 PM
Style's Clash...baby problem is over.

akbar
07-25-2012, 11:12 PM
Style's Clash...baby problem is over.
Hhahahahahahahah

kiltbill
07-25-2012, 11:30 PM
I don't think its crossed the line into being poor taste.

There is a stigma in wrestling that whenever a company tries to tackle real issues it is labelled as poor taste or a piss take, like WWE and Eugene row that has irrupted recently.

Claire was a junky, because yes they do exsist in the real world, and some good people, yes they do exsist in the wrestling world, AJ and Dixie helped her out, they got her clean, an admirable, if naive, storyline. I don't think its poor taste to have a junkie who got pregnant either, its perfectly conceivable (now that pun, is poor taste ;) but I'll make it anyway) that in her desperation she lost control and got pregnant by a man, and it would also be realistic for her to turn on those who helped her, if it was for Daniels offering her money to relapse, I don't think its poor taste.

poor taste, would be having people make fun of her addiction (which hasn't happened once), have her appear in a state on Impact (which hasn't happened once) and for any drug use to be shown in a positive light (which, yes you guessed correctly, hasn't happened once)

I think its actually one of TNA's better storylines,that's twists and turns continue to lift the Impact product.

If I thought that TNA were using this storyline to highlight a serious issue, I could (partialy) agree with you. But this doesn't feel like a story that they have thought through from start - finish. It feels like, after the Dixie/AJ love story failed, they needed an "out", and Claire was invented. The pregnancy was a way to extend this.
In no way do I feel like this lifts the show: it's poorly acted, it wastes time, and at the end of it all, everyone involved will be in the same spots they were at the start.

eboy
07-26-2012, 02:54 AM
If I thought that TNA were using this storyline to highlight a serious issue, I could (partialy) agree with you. But this doesn't feel like a story that they have thought through from start - finish. It feels like, after the Dixie/AJ love story failed, they needed an "out", and Claire was invented. The pregnancy was a way to extend this.
In no way do I feel like this lifts the show: it's poorly acted, it wastes time, and at the end of it all, everyone involved will be in the same spots they were at the start.

I agree its poorly acted, one way to make Dixie to look less wooden was to bring in Claire, who is as Wooden as a pirates leg.

but I think it has been thought through from the start. this is a common misconception about TNA is that they book things week by week almost and they don't know who these far fetched ideas are going to end, but they do, they will have known where this was going, way before it got underway, and they'll know right now, exactly how its going to end.

I think it gives the show a nice mix. if you watch wrestling for the soap-type drama involved then this stories for you. If you watch it for the Wrestling, then you've got Austin Aries, Bobby Roode, Kurt Angle ect.

And not everyone will be where they were went it started, Christopher Daniels has carved himself higher up the ladder for sure.

The Brown One
07-26-2012, 03:05 AM
The storyline is so bad that it's good. I was laughing When Claire showed AJ the pics. Plus she doesn't look that bad.

Poot-Hair
07-26-2012, 09:28 AM
Considering me and my wife have miscarried our first child in December of last year, I'm going to be highly pissed if they have claire miscarry just to end a storyline. There are so many other ways they could end it without selfishly portraying the death of an unborn baby. THAT would be in piss poor taste.

As for the storyline itself, I've just been trying to have a child like faith in the entire thing. I look past the bad acting and stuff and just try and enjoy it for what it's worth. I mean after all it is something completely different that we haven't saw yet. I can at least give TNA a pat on the back for that.

I'm a fan first and a smark second. Maybe if people were more like this, they may actually quit bitching and enjoy wrestling for what it is.

YOUcanCALLmeCRACK
07-26-2012, 11:20 AM
Considering me and my wife have miscarried our first child in December of last year, I'm going to be highly pissed if they have claire miscarry just to end a storyline. There are so many other ways they could end it without selfishly portraying the death of an unborn baby. THAT would be in piss poor taste.

As for the storyline itself, I've just been trying to have a child like faith in the entire thing. I look past the bad acting and stuff and just try and enjoy it for what it's worth. I mean after all it is something completely different that we haven't saw yet. I can at least give TNA a pat on the back for that.

I'm a fan first and a smark second. Maybe if people were more like this, they may actually quit bitching and enjoy wrestling for what it is.

That would be a very fine line to walk so I doubt they will try to walk it (sorry for your situation by the way). My guess it is that AJ was drugged and Claire was hired by Daniels and Kaz to make it look real.