PDA

View Full Version : Ziggler

Wrestling1
07-25-2012, 12:08 AM
so with cena already lost his shot at the title .. how long will it be before the showoff cash's in his title and will it be against shemus? cause hes feuding with Y2 right now... does he hold it till the royal rumble ?

Dennis
07-25-2012, 12:18 AM
so with cena already lost his shot at the title .. how long will it be before the showoff cash's in his title and will it be against shemus? cause hes feuding with Y2 right now... does he hold it till the royal rumble ?
I disagree with the bold font... cena won via dq he will either regain his briefcase or become the number one contender. as for ziggler he will have a long feud with jericho to get him over... but will win the title before the rumble IMO

Dameduse823
07-25-2012, 12:20 AM

I know a lot of people want him to cash in soon because they feel he deserves to be champion but I don't see and problem with him holding onto the case for a while, attacking sheamus with it to build his heat and maybe doing something different then waiting till after a match to cash in. This may just be me but considering his character is a 'show off wanting to show that he's the best I'd have him come out right before a title match and announce he's cashing in to make it a triple threat and then have him win clean to show he is as great as he says he is

Wrestling1
07-25-2012, 12:24 AM
yea i think cena will eventually win the title back to set up the stupid rematch at WM with rock . although i cant wait to see punk rock . just hope the ring work will be alot better then WM was with cena

Dennis
07-25-2012, 12:34 AM
yea i think cena will eventually win the title back to set up the stupid rematch at WM with rock . although i cant wait to see punk rock . just hope the ring work will be alot better then WM was with cena
I have a feeling a.j will reinstate johns briefcase.. but yes I think a punk vs rock match is a funner match up to watch.. while I have never been a fan of the rock (seriously during the attitude era I still didn't like him my friends thought I was crazy) he can put on a great match.. and we know punk can put on a great match... I'm pretty stocked to see what match they put on.

Playboy Stevie V
07-25-2012, 12:37 AM
I disagree with the bold font... cena won via dq he will either regain his briefcase or become the number one contender. as for ziggler he will have a long feud with jericho to get him over... but will win the title before the rumble IMO

^^^ this imo also. And just to point out imo about some people waiting for Zigs to get over, its sink or swim time now. The wwe and Jericho would not do a segment with a wrestler unless they were ready to push him far. Its a honor to be put over by Jericho. Dont Fuck it up Zigs!

Dillon
07-25-2012, 04:04 AM
Would be a nice twist to hold the briefcase till Wrestlemania, has his match with Ryder lower down the card, then when Cena takes the title from The Rock he cashes it in at the end of the show.

TheBritishInvasion
07-25-2012, 04:26 AM
Would be a nice twist to hold the briefcase till Wrestlemania, has his match with Ryder lower down the card, then when Cena takes the title from The Rock he cashes it in at the end of the show.

Ziggler has the World title contract, so that won't happen, and Ziggler has til next years money in the bank so why not cash it in WM would be a memorable moment

Dillon
07-25-2012, 07:09 AM
Ziggler has the World title contract, so that won't happen, and Ziggler has til next years money in the bank so why not cash it in WM would be a memorable moment

Good point, forgot they had changed to specific titles.

King Scrapper
07-25-2012, 09:23 AM
I know a lot of people want him to cash in soon because they feel he deserves to be champion but I don't see and problem with him holding onto the case for a while, attacking sheamus with it to build his heat and maybe doing something different then waiting till after a match to cash in. This may just be me but considering his character is a 'show off wanting to show that he's the best I'd have him come out right before a title match and announce he's cashing in to make it a triple threat and then have him win clean to show he is as great as he says he is

Agreed. The Miz had the money in the bank briefcase for a while before he cashed it.

Tommy Thunder
07-25-2012, 09:27 AM
It's inevitable that they'll find a way to have Cena keeping his MITB after the conclusion of the match on this past Mondyay.

Ziggler will (hopefully) enjoy a nice feud with Jericho before we see him moving on to seriously think about and eventually actually cashing in his MITB to win the title.

HeelTurn
07-25-2012, 09:30 AM
It's inevitable that they'll find a way to have Cena keeping his MITB after the conclusion of the match on this past Mondyay.

Ziggler will (hopefully) enjoy a nice feud with Jericho before we see him moving on to seriously think about and eventually actually cashing in his MITB to win the title.

They will probably just give Cena a rematch at Summerslam (special referee The Rock?) against heel Punk.

The best oart about Jericho/Ziggler is the fact that Ziggler will go over and it will make him look even more ready for the main event, and I can see him cashing in this year. Other than Edge I can't recall anybody waiting a long time to cash in.

Bodom
07-25-2012, 09:36 AM

From WWE.com

Regardless of how the match ended, though, the fact of the matter is that Cena had one, and only one, opportunity to cash in and challenge for the WWE Championship. And now that opportunity is gone.
Officially, Cena is not due a WWE Championship rematch. However, with the “unpredictable” AJ now the General Manager of Raw, there’s no guessing what she might do with the WWE Championship situation, or anything else for that matter.

http://www.wwe.com/shows/raw/2012-07-23/was-cm-punk-justified

Tommy Thunder
07-25-2012, 09:40 AM
From WWE.com

http://www.wwe.com/shows/raw/2012-07-23/was-cm-punk-justified

Ah fair enough. We'll see then.
like they say, with AJ as GM who knows what will happen!

Bodom
07-25-2012, 09:45 AM
Ah fair enough. We'll see then.
like they say, with AJ as GM who knows what will happen!

It's likely that Cena will get another shot. But at least WWE is officially calling his MITB cash in a failed attempt.

jordan1995
07-25-2012, 01:03 PM
Agreed. The Miz had the money in the bank briefcase for a while before he cashed it.

great sig :) ,

I would like Ziggler to cash in at mania after the world tittle match

ToiletBowl
07-25-2012, 02:14 PM
WWE has Ziggler in a program with Jericho to get him back up into the main event level scene. It's really similar to what the WWE used to do back in the Jake Roberts day. Not to mention WWE.com has already spoken about Cena not getting the MITB title shot again. But, more than likely he'll be in a triple threat match at SS with Show & Punk for the WWE Title.

El T Draino 316
07-25-2012, 02:26 PM
WWE has Ziggler in a program with Jericho to get him back up into the main event level scene. It's really similar to what the WWE used to do back in the Jake Roberts day. Not to mention WWE.com has already spoken about Cena not getting the MITB title shot again. But, more than likely he'll be in a triple threat match at SS with Show & Punk for the WWE Title.

48 hours ago, I would have thought Cena was a lock-in to win the title at SS. But, with that big ole heel turn, I think the WWE just garnered Punk a fat extension with the strap. He could hold it until the Rumble and it'll still be fresh.

Back to Ziggler - I'm very happy with this Jericho feud. They've really let him take the initiative here. I like that Ziggs isn't playing scared heel, but aggressive, cocky heel. He's proactively ridiculing and provoking Y2J. This is good. I'm curious about how feuds will pan out once Ziggler cashes in. Will Barrett be around? Orton? Or is it safe to say he'll face Sheamus at the next PPV (whichever that is)?

Dennis
07-25-2012, 02:52 PM
I don't know.. I don't think show will be apart of that match.. show hasn't done anything to warrant a title match. though they did just kind of throw kane in the title picture before so who knows it's the wwe anything can happen

Cabers
07-25-2012, 03:22 PM

He lost the briefcase fella still could become number one contender though!!

Dennis
07-25-2012, 03:48 PM
He lost the briefcase fella still could become number one contender though!!
first off and more importantly I like when ever you make points because then I get to see paige haha.. second aj could reinstate his briefcase.. and of course he will be in a title match at summerslam.. would you really have your face in the fourth most important match of the ppv?

The Brown One
07-26-2012, 02:33 AM
I'd rather not have Ziggler have another feud with Sheamus. They just don't work well together. Ziggler vs Jericho could be gold, and then Ziggler could cash in against someone who he could really work with - please not ADR though.