PDA

View Full Version : Spoiler sections

Splattered-Dreams
11-15-2010, 02:04 PM
As a wrestling fan who prefers to watch rather than to read, it gets a little frustrating whilst browsing the forums, seeing the names of the threads in the spoiler forums. For example, a few weeks ago I was browsing and the latest thread in the TNA spoilers section was called "MATT MORGAN FACE TURN!!!11oneone11lolzone11," or something of that calibre.
Now, every week I avoid reading spoilers so I can ejoy the programming, only to hae some idiot ruin it for me (and possibly others)

Alls I'm sayin' - if you're gonna post spoiler threads, at least use some subtlety in the thread names, SURELY? Otherwise its pointless even having a spoiler section.
Another idea would be to make the latest post on these forums invisible, unless you'e actually browsing that forum.

What if the WH title changed hands on smackdown, only for me to read on wednesday morning "KANE LOSES WORLD TITLE ON SD! LOLZ LOLZ LOLZ!!1one!"

Anyone else agree?

IrkenInvader
11-15-2010, 02:19 PM
YEAH! Fight the power!

Bodom
11-15-2010, 02:29 PM
Yeah! Fight the powe.................wait a minute

IrkenInvader
11-15-2010, 02:39 PM
Yeah! Fight the powe.................wait a minute

You are the power.-surprise heel turn, Low Blow, Powerbomb-

Splattered-Dreams
11-16-2010, 12:08 PM
See, a spoiler would have sooo killed that heel turn

IrkenInvader
11-16-2010, 06:36 PM
I know, we shoud do away with those latest posts int the spoiler sections. So no one can see my future face turns.

Splattered-Dreams
11-17-2010, 06:02 AM
Good call!