PDA

View Full Version : Sadly,

TheDevilsAdvocate
07-21-2012, 07:48 PM
I'm going to be going away for a really long time. I was just told that we had to sell our house to move to something more cheaper which means that money is going to be tight and certain luxuries are going to be taken away from me. I'm really sorry and I never wanted this to happen. I don't even know if I will ever be able to come back.

The reason I made this thread is because I was planning a dozen things with several different people and I don't have the time and patience to give them all an individual message. Keep 'fedding. I'll see you guys in the future.

-The End of An Era.

Tomsta666
07-21-2012, 07:54 PM
Moving house and stuff is one of the most stressful things anyone can do. I hope everything works out for you man!! :) The best of luck in your future endeavours. ;) Make sure you get your ass back here at some point eh? :D

magglis
07-21-2012, 07:55 PM
OMG bro i wish you well and i know that you can find a way to come back again

Poot-Hair
07-21-2012, 07:56 PM
I'm going to be going away for a really long time. I was just told that we had to sell our house to move to something more cheaper which means that money is going to be tight and certain luxuries are going to be taken away from me. I'm really sorry and I never wanted this to happen. I don't even know if I will ever be able to come back.

The reason I made this thread is because I was planning a dozen things with several different people and I don't have the time and patience to give them all an individual message. Keep 'fedding. I'll see you guys in the future.

-The End of An Era.NO...TDA...this sucks dude.

I hate to hear this man I really do. I understand that life precedes the internet so I also understand your decision to put your life before this website. I wish you nothing but the best in everything you decide to do, health, happiness and I pray for your speedy return to us.

Take care of yourself brother and I hope that when you return, you return to your home in JBW

Tommy Thunder
07-21-2012, 08:00 PM
That's a great shame to hear TDA. You've been a great contributor to the site for such a long time, you'll no doubt be missed by all.

Good luck with your house move and hope that all turns out good for you. Hope to see you back here someday rocking the boards again!

K2Jelly
07-21-2012, 08:03 PM
Wow. Dude, I never thought I'd see you go, man. Well, what more can I say but thanks? Along with Tommy Thunder and SilverGhost, you were the reason why I decided to start efedding here. It's a shame that we never got to feud together or IC together but it was still an honor fedding along side you in the same company. I almost feel guilty about the lack of conversation we had and the only times I really had to talk to you was when I was having a problem with "so & so" or when I needed to bitch about something. Still, it took a lot of patience to put up with that. You've also provided a lot of valuable insight on a lot of wrestling matters that puts a lot of users here to shame including myself. And despite all of that, despite being one of the most earnest and down to earth guys here, you never got a swelled head. You never let an ego develop and tempers never flared over trivial matters. You've managed to become an efedding legend, a moderator and a provider of valuable wrestling insight in under 3,000 posts. That takes talent.

But hey, I'm not telling you anything you don't already know. ;)

Godspeed, TDA. I miss you, man. We all do.

eyehatecena
07-21-2012, 09:33 PM
You will be missed TDA- but yeah, real life comes first my friend.

S.E. Zero
07-21-2012, 09:46 PM
Fudge!!! Just when I was hoping to whoop your in IC'ing :p Sad to know you'll be away but hope you can come back soon.

Good luck with everyone in your life and may you return us whenever you can.

HolyJose2391
07-21-2012, 10:27 PM
Heyo TDA I k is what you're going through. Went throug something similar a few years ago, I'll miss you bud and hope to see you again soon

TheDevilsAdvocate
07-21-2012, 10:29 PM
I'll miss you guys too. Thanks for all the kind words.

Yes2J
07-21-2012, 10:42 PM
Good luck man. Keep your chin up though. You'll come out of it stronger, and that's always a good thing. Take care.

Kingstrem
07-21-2012, 10:48 PM
I'll miss you guys too. Thanks for all the kind words.
I wish you the best in your future endeavors...
But seriously, this is a bummer man, take care and I hope everything comes together well for you and your family

Destruction
07-22-2012, 01:21 AM
Sad to see you go Brother. But real life is more important eWN. Good luck with your house move, and I wish you well in the future. Hopefully we will see you back again.

Grind_Bastard
07-22-2012, 07:51 AM
One of the classiest guys in EWN is leaving, sad day for the site :(

May the Force be with you, bro!

Robareid
07-22-2012, 07:58 AM
You'll be missed... Hope everything works out for you

Snair
07-22-2012, 09:30 AM
Sad day for JBW/EWN but I hope the issues in your life gets sorted out very soon.

samoan619
07-23-2012, 04:06 PM
TDA - A staple of EWN ever since I joined, im sad to see that you wont be around..

Wade Barrett 1979
07-23-2012, 04:19 PM
Man, only just clocked this thread.

Sorry to see you go TDA, good luck to you and your family and I hope things turn around for you.

I'm sure everyone here will concur when I say, look after yourself, be well and I hope to see you again sometime down the line.

All the very best my friend.

TheBeardOfZeus
07-23-2012, 04:22 PM
TDA man, you will be more than missed.

When times are bad, you should know you always have friends here that you can lean on. I hope everything goes okay in the future for you, and we can all only hope we can chat again.

It's been great, really has.

Pumpkinhead
07-28-2012, 09:36 AM
A little but good luck TDA, one of the best in these forums!!!, the FSA vs Supernova showdowns in JBW back in the day we're classic thank for the memories!!!