PDA

View Full Version : Cross-Fed ICing thread?

No_1eddiefan
07-21-2012, 07:03 AM
Okay, so from those in JBW and HWA that saw S.E.Zero and I do a bit of cross-fed ICing the other day, we got some great feedback, but one of the problems with it was that it was difficult to follow being on different threads- and a solution was brought up to create a Cross-Fed ICing thread.

Obviously a lot of guys have differing opinions on this, so I created this poll.

I'd like to stress that the thread won't be promoting cross-fed feuding, because I don't think any fed wants that after the fiasco that was the last lot. But this isn't a thread for guys to start arguing about that either.

What I want is simply your opinions on whether an ICing thread that involves all feds where anybody from any fed would be good?

I think personally it's a good idea because say if two guys are feuding in HWA and somebody in JBW doesn't know who they are but likes the ICing they do- they can check out the shows and the feds can gain new fans. Plus of course, there's a lot of guys in different feds that would just collide in perfect ways.

I'd say give this a few days to get some responses before the decision is undertaken whether or not it's a good idea.

Destruction
07-21-2012, 07:05 AM
http://whatistheexcel.com/wooobooru/_images/3c3321cc54eb685bd10c563ae190a5dd/134%20-%20daniel_bryan%20excess_text%20macro%20wwe%20wwe_ world_heavyweight_title%20yes.jpg

SLEEPY LOCO1
07-21-2012, 07:16 AM
It sounds like a really good idea to me.

Tommy Thunder
07-21-2012, 07:42 AM
Don't see the point of it personally. It's a no from me.
I also see it potentially (not probably, just potentially) leading to trouble.

THE HEARTBREAK KID
07-21-2012, 07:47 AM
You already know my feelings on it Eddie.. after the trouble before it's also a no from me.

Poot-Hair
07-21-2012, 07:53 AM
My vote is no for the simple fact that if you want to IC with someone, you can go to their thread and do it. I did it in EWNCW and it's led to Kayden James doing a short program there.

My suggestion would be if you want to IC with somebody, go there and do it. If you like the feel of it, and it really clicks, use your character and work a short program there. Most feds wouldn't care a bit to bring you in for a short period as it could lead to some really great feuds.

eboy
07-21-2012, 07:54 AM
T.R.O.U.B.L.E it spells, I think there are some posters who will respectfully cross-fed IC, and that is fine, but if it was open to everyone then there could perhaps be those who use it as a chance to attack other feds/posters. so to sum-up, Cross-fed IC can work, but its a No from me on wether there should be a thread or not.

Robareid
07-21-2012, 08:01 AM
It's a no for reasons already stated. If there is an occassion like the Alexander vs. Juarez fued, just IC in the fed thread where it's taking place (HWA for that fued)

magglis
07-21-2012, 10:43 AM
I say yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeesssssssss

Destruction
07-22-2012, 02:00 AM
B-B-B-Bump it up

VanHooliganX
07-22-2012, 02:08 AM
Nope. You can cross-IC if you want but I won't be doing it.

Asherdelampyr
07-22-2012, 04:06 AM
and we are tied, 9-9