PDA

View Full Version : Whats the favorite catchphrases?

old school is cool
11-14-2010, 04:16 PM
I can recite many catchphrases from wwe & tna but my favorite one would have to be mr. anderson's because he makes being an a**hole sound great and besides, everybody here like me is an a**hole am i right?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6ECzkeui7hg

IPEEINTHESHOWER
11-14-2010, 04:24 PM
Easy question, The Rock, he can even do other peoples catchphrases better than themselves
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mvIb7khHTQc

Here is the master at work
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sadRv-xyVYk

If yooooooooooooooouuuuuuu smmmmmmmeeeeeeeeelllllllll what the Rock is COOKIN

Rich Cranium
11-14-2010, 04:28 PM
You think you know how to create a thread?....It's doesn't matter what you think you know!
I'm gonna take this thread, polish it up real nice, turn it sideways and shove it straight up your candy a@#!, cause I am the best there is, the best there was and the best there ever will be, from Jabroni ave to Know your role Blvd, all the way to the Smackdown hotel.

justindlfox
11-14-2010, 04:39 PM
It dosen't matter which catchphrase you think is the best!!!!

Fatality
11-14-2010, 05:53 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nTLCZkQCbnY

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gWW2YO7dFys

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y7_LreuSY3Y

alexrules01
11-14-2010, 06:47 PM
Really? Really? REALLY? And i Quote... I'm the Best in the World at what i do. So if you want some, COME GET SOME! And Being Straightedge means I'm Better than you. And thats the bottom Line, cause Alex01 said so! Your FIIIIIIIIIIIIIIRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRREEEEEEEEEEDDDDDDDDD DDDDD

old school is cool
11-14-2010, 07:03 PM
Really? Really? REALLY? And i Quote... I'm the Best in the World at what i do. So if you want some, COME GET SOME! And Being Straightedge means I'm Better than you. And thats the bottom Line, cause Alex01 said so! Your FIIIIIIIIIIIIIIRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRREEEEEEEEEEDDDDDDDDD DDDDD

well i'm an a**hole! also a 2 time 2 time all- american american! oh its true. its damn true! you will never forget the name of... Goldust! your either nexus or your against us! Whats you gonna do brother when hogan, we coming for you nigga!

Necroyeti
11-14-2010, 07:27 PM
Would you all just please SHUT. THE HELL. UP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

hold number 523, ARMBAR

Sony
11-14-2010, 08:03 PM
Anything Scott Hall/Razor Ramone ever said. Everything from "yo, chico", "something happens to my gold, something happens to you", "ozzing machismo", "carve you up" to "hey yo, survey time". "don't sing it, bring it".

Kizarny
11-14-2010, 09:43 PM
what?.........................what?............... .......what. well, let me tell you something brother. i am suicidal, genisidal, homisidal death defing, the whole f'n show, i eat t-bone steaks, life bar bell plat and i'm sweet then a chocolate cake. because i am the best there is, the best there was and the best there will ever be, and i am not a nugget, i'm the mainevent the showstopper, what you see is what you get and what you don't is better yet, anf final kizarny has come back to this page b/c i'm the zarn and i'm awesome. and i am the best in the world at what i do. and you can't see me because i'm an all canadian canadian the chosen one. the immortal, OOOOOOOOOOOOh Yeeeaaaaah. woooooooooooo. and thats' the bottom line..........because the carnival freak said so. and dude kazzoo's are awesome....

xStraightxEdgexSaviorx
11-14-2010, 10:18 PM
You think you guys can go ONE on ONE WITH THE GREAT ONE? Well, then you got to deal with the jabroni beating, pie eating, trailblazin, eyebrow raisin, simply amazing, the one, the only xStrightxEdgexSaviorx!! Oh and it's true, it's damn true. But if i can get serious for a minute (if you get that one, you get a cookie), the best catchphrase there is, was, and ever will be is "WOOOOOOO!!!" After that one word catch phrase, the wrestling world was never, EEEEVER the same again. And if your not down with that, I got two words for ya! YOUR FIRED!!! And that's the bottom line, cause xStrightxEdgexSaviorx said so!

Necroyeti
11-14-2010, 10:20 PM
OH YOU DIDN' KNOW?
YO ASS BETTA CAAAAAAAAAAALLLLLLLLLLLLL SOMEBOOOOODDDDDDAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY
IT'S ME, IT'S ME, IT'S DAT D-O-DOUBLE-G. ROLLIN ONCE AGAIN WITH HIS GOOD FRIEND B-A-DOUBLE-D, A DOUBLE-CROOKED-LETTER!

CUT THE MUSIC!

LADIES AND GENTLEMEN, BOYS AND GIRLS, CHILDREN OF ALL AGES, D-GENERATION X PROUDLY BRINGS TO YOU, THE WWF.... TAG TEAM CHAMPIONS OF THE WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOORLD!
THE ROAD DOGG JESSIE JAMES!
BADD ASS BILLY GUNN!
THE NEW... AGE... OUTLAWS!

AND IF YOU AIN'T DOWN WITH THAT, WE GOT TWO WORDS FOR YA:
SUCK IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

sure there was something in that speech about doing the shiznit doggay style and making some noise up in that beyatch as well

Tommy Thunder
11-14-2010, 10:46 PM
Please allow me to give my infinite wisdom on this matter.

Hey yo!! The Rock says I am the best in the world at what i do, I am better than you, and I am the straight edge saviour!! Oooooo yeeeeeah!! Wooooooo!! And if you don't agree with this, well, Wotcha gonna do?! Wotcha gonna do when Hulkamania runs wild on you?!!!! Because you will never forget the name of...... Golllldust!! but Really?! REALLY?!?! I’m the showstopper, the headliner, the main event, the icon that is the Heartbreak Kid!!! Shawn Michaels!!! But... What?!........What?!........WHAT?!.........WHAT?!? !?!.......well the Rock says can you dig this sucka!!!! Because you make the rules, we break them!! Now take a look at my signature and hit MY music!!

REAL, infinite wisdom!!

ramjam
11-14-2010, 10:50 PM
2 scoops of raisins in Kellogs Raisin Bran

SilverGhost
11-14-2010, 11:23 PM
2 scoops of raisins in Kellogs Raisin Bran

um.....what?

6maximum6carnage6
11-14-2010, 11:26 PM
But if i can get serious for a minute

Splendid.. lance storm rocks

ramjam
11-14-2010, 11:31 PM
um.....what?

Its a catchphrase dude. Pass the douchie and you say it too

SilverGhost
11-14-2010, 11:33 PM
Its a catchphrase dude. Pass the douchie and you say it too

WWTNA is a asshole isn't he?

xStraightxEdgexSaviorx
11-14-2010, 11:34 PM
Splendid.. lance storm rocks

A giant cookie for you my friend. Woo woo woo, you know it!

And if anyone has a problem with that, well than i'll make you snap, or tap!! And even if you get to the ropes, remember: I HAVE TILL 5!!!

ramjam
11-14-2010, 11:35 PM
WWTNA is a asshole isn't he?

I dont know that catchphrase but I like, "The best there is, the best there was, and the best there ever will be"

Tommy Thunder
11-14-2010, 11:40 PM
And if anyone has a problem with that, well than i'll make you snap, or tap!! And even if you get to the ropes, remember: I HAVE TILL 5!!!
Ahhh, Danielson's catchphrases will be massive!! Hope he starts using these in WWE soon, haven't heard him use them yet, although I might be mistaken... I think he use the snap or tap one in NXT, but I want to see him use them more!! And the "I have till 5!" one is great!! Just like Jericho's "ASK HIM"!!

ramjam
11-14-2010, 11:42 PM
Ahhh, "ASK HIM"!!

Ask who? Really

xStraightxEdgexSaviorx
11-14-2010, 11:51 PM
Ahhh, Danielson's catchphrases will be massive!! Hope he starts using these in WWE soon, haven't heard him use them yet, although I might be mistaken... I think he use the snap or tap one in NXT, but I want to see him use them more!! And the "I have till 5!" one is great!! Just like Jericho's "ASK HIM"!!

He has used snap or tap before, or at least Cole has mentioned it, but sadly, i don't think he'll use "I have till 5." I really think they should let him use some of the stuf from his Indy days though becuase I think they'll help him get over. Could you imagine all the diehard fans screaming "IT''s THE FINAL COUNTDOWN!!!" during his entrance if they were to use it? Eventually the kids would start on it too and he would get a much louder reaction. Anything that can get the crowd involved during Danielsons matches is a good thing.

ramjam
11-14-2010, 11:53 PM
And you will never forget the name of...sooooooo..Goldust....-takes an airbite-

ed is dead
11-15-2010, 12:20 AM
puppies!!!

ramjam
11-15-2010, 12:21 AM
"Vintage" - M. Cole

Tommy Thunder
11-15-2010, 12:32 AM
He has used snap or tap before, or at least Cole has mentioned it, but sadly, i don't think he'll use "I have till 5." I really think they should let him use some of the stuf from his Indy days though becuase I think they'll help him get over. Could you imagine all the diehard fans screaming "IT''s THE FINAL COUNTDOWN!!!" during his entrance if they were to use it? Eventually the kids would start on it too and he would get a much louder reaction. Anything that can get the crowd involved during Danielsons matches is a good thing.

Agreed, if he was to use his indy stuff (catchphrases and theme) it would definitely help him get over. It would be epic if he started using the Final Countdown as his theme. I can see him using "I have till 5" if he was to turn heel. As I said, it would be similar to Jericho's "Ask him" catchphrase.

Tommy Thunder
11-15-2010, 12:34 AM
Ask who? Really

Really?! REALLY?!?! Ask me.

ramjam
11-15-2010, 12:36 AM
Really?! REALLY?!?! Ask me.

Do you like John Cena. He has a popcorn machine in the works. It will sell more than the Foreman!

Tommy Thunder
11-15-2010, 12:37 AM
"Gelatinous Tapeworms!!"
"Parasites!!"

Tommy Thunder
11-15-2010, 12:39 AM
Do you like John Cena. He has a popcorn machine in the works. It will sell more than the Foreman!

John Cena can "Rest in Peace" as far as I'm concerned, but this popcorn machine does sound interesting!!

Bodom
11-15-2010, 12:40 AM
"If you want a win, make it a win"

Catchphrase of the goddamn century

ramjam
11-15-2010, 12:42 AM
John Cena can "Rest in Peace" as far as I'm concerned, but this popcorn machine does sound interesting!!

Rest in Peace? Thats not nice, chin up dude

Tommy Thunder
11-15-2010, 12:49 AM
Rest in Peace? Thats not nice, chin up dude

Note the quotation marks man. And if not rest in peace, then what do you suggest? Or are you a member of 'Cenation'?

ramjam
11-15-2010, 12:53 AM
I thought all fans on this website are official Cenation members

Tommy Thunder
11-15-2010, 01:00 AM
I thought all fans on this website are official Cenation members

"Well you know something" ramjam? You learn something new everyday!! ;)

xStraightxEdgexSaviorx
11-15-2010, 01:02 AM
How about out (meaning the fans) catch phrases? I was always impressed with our little nickname for heel Jerry Lawler (for those who don't remember or weren't around back then, it was Burger King).

ramjam
11-15-2010, 01:04 AM
How about out (meaning the fans) catch phrases? I was always impressed with our little nickname for heel Jerry Lawler (for those who don't remember or weren't around back then, it was Burger King).

Cena says Heath Slater is the Wendy's girl. So Wendys girl FTW!

ed is dead
11-15-2010, 01:05 AM
when people used to chant "asshole"

Tommy Thunder
11-15-2010, 01:06 AM
How about Ryan Clark's nickname for Michael Cole; 'Colesaw'.

CMhuw24
11-15-2010, 01:07 AM
Dx - Suck it!

Tommy Thunder
11-15-2010, 01:07 AM
when people used to chant "asshole"

How about when people used to chant "This is awesome"? Very rarely do we get the chance to chant this nowdays, as the product is so poor!!

ramjam
11-15-2010, 01:08 AM
How about Ryan Clark's nickname for Michael Cole; 'Colesaw'.

I like coleslaw and M Cole too! He is a Mizaniac

xStraightxEdgexSaviorx
11-15-2010, 01:21 AM
Gems from the crowd for specific wrestlers:

HHH: "Asshole"
Shane McMahon: "Pussy"
SCSA: "What"
Kurt Angle: "You Suck"
Kurt Angle pt.2: "With a broken frickin neck!"
Samoa Joe" Joe's gonna kill you!"
Cena: "You can't wrestle"
Jericho: "Popcorn Fart"

Kashdinero
11-15-2010, 05:00 AM
Excuuuuuuuuuse meee...... Indeed

Nay_Than
11-15-2010, 07:16 AM
Quote The Raven....... Nevermore

Bam
11-15-2010, 08:08 AM
Quote The Raven....... Nevermore

I second this!! It sucks so much that Raven is getting old. Hes like one of those people I wish I could slip youth serum into an keep him in his prime forever.

SaberToothTigerz
11-15-2010, 09:36 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B-6CmCaDvkA&feature=related

short and sweet this is my favorite.

Xpacfan
11-15-2010, 10:47 AM
"WOO, WOO, WOO....YOU KNOW IT"

How could you not love this? LOL

Bodom
11-15-2010, 10:49 AM
"WOO, WOO, WOO....YOU KNOW IT"

How could you not love this? LOL

I second and third this.

WWWYKI

ramjam
11-15-2010, 11:55 AM
You cant see me

This is crazy thuganomics

It my time, my time is now

You are a human jar of mayonaise

You are the Wendy's girl

Tommy Thunder
11-15-2010, 12:08 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B-6CmCaDvkA&feature=related

short and sweet this is my favorite.

The best!!

How about this

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EJC2_Z1BAwg

Nay_Than
11-15-2010, 12:09 PM
I second this!! It sucks so much that Raven is getting old. Hes like one of those people I wish I could slip youth serum into an keep him in his prime forever.

I know.. I wish he could stay young and on top forever xD

old school is cool
11-15-2010, 04:12 PM
"If you want a win, make it a win"

Catchphrase of the goddamn century

i laughed my ass off when i heard titus o'neal say that on nxt

SgtGohan
11-15-2010, 04:24 PM
ban the troll ramjam please

Young Guns
11-15-2010, 05:26 PM
"Oh its true!" - Kurt Angle.

xStraightxEdgexSaviorx
11-15-2010, 10:06 PM
ban the troll ramjam please

How is he trolling? He just said Cena's catchphrases right? I'd say he's been completely on topic.

Silverdust
11-15-2010, 10:43 PM
To be the man, you gotta beat the man! Woooooo!

Mr. McMahon
11-15-2010, 11:27 PM
pretty much anything from the rock, stone cold and mr. mcmahon is classic. Those three never let down when it comes to entertainment, can always count on em.