PDA

View Full Version : How much of a WWE nerd are you?

Kenny Kaos
07-19-2012, 02:02 PM
Despite my constant bitching about its current product, I love the WWE. I often find myself doing slightly cringe worthy stuff in my day to day life that can be linked to the WWE. Give you some examples:

Texting my friends on my mobile, if I do something questionable I always end my text #heel...hardly anyone gets it
When Blackpool scored a goal, I always try and get a "YES! YES! YES!" chant going...nearly happened last season
Score a goal on FIFA against my friends - "BEST IN THE WORLD!"
Before going the gym I always loosen up my wrists like CM Punk
While working out the music on my iPod is mostly old WWE theme music (CM Punk's old Killswitch theme, RVD's ECW theme, SCSA, HHH The Game)

All very sad, I know. Anyone else wanna expose their nerdish ways?

WilloTron
07-19-2012, 02:06 PM
I have to admit to doing the CM Punk loosening of the wrists and hands in the gym like you haha. It works though haha

K-Jammin
07-19-2012, 02:11 PM
I tried my hardest to get a YES chant going at Yeovil's last game of the season, but it failed :( I have quite a few WWE themes on my I-pod aswell, but only ones that are actual songs such as CM Punk's and The Miz's. OH and I'm stealing your #Heel idea :o

rodrik
07-19-2012, 02:11 PM
I have to admit to doing the CM Punk loosening of the wrists and hands in the gym like you haha. It works though haha

when I need to crack my back, I kind of copy triple h

I often do the crotch chop as well, just because it's fun to do

and sometimes, I don't know why or how, but I start speaking like the rock :S

Dennis
07-19-2012, 02:15 PM
me and some of my friends will hold conversations using different wrestling references.... I never say yes with out saying it atleast three times.. sometimes when people are talking I will say what over and over again.. fun stuff!

El T Draino 316
07-19-2012, 02:19 PM
This is hilarious. SO many times I do corny wrestling stuff.

If I'm ever anywhere and someone drops a glass or plate, I instantly sing Austin's entrance.
Whenever I see my phone at 3:16, I think, "Niiiiiiiiiice."

If the power ever goes out in my house I think, GOONGGG.

I was in a pool last weekend, and my hairs starting to get long - I found myself doing the Dolph: hands through the hair and flicking them out to my sides.

This one is bad: When I'm in Atlantic City playing roulette, I always split 13 and 16 and I think, theres only 1 3:16.

Nerd alert.

akbar
07-19-2012, 02:25 PM
Despite my constant bitching about its current product, I love the WWE. I often find myself doing slightly cringe worthy stuff in my day to day life that can be linked to the WWE. Give you some examples:

Texting my friends on my mobile, if I do something questionable I always end my text #heel...hardly anyone gets it
When Blackpool scored a goal, I always try and get a "YES! YES! YES!" chant going...nearly happened last season
While working out the music on my iPod is mostly old WWE theme music (CM Punk's old Killswitch theme, RVD's ECW theme, SCSA, HHH The Game)

Wow, you are abit of a wrestling Nerd, especially the '#heel' thing, that's real cringe worthy LOL. I love it through :o

My Nerdy thing would have to be chanting along with the fans when I'm watching on TV. So I'm expecting a 'finally the rock has comeback' this Monday. Also I always join in with the 'CM Punk' chants.

Haruko Haruhara
07-19-2012, 02:30 PM

I wear CM Punk shirts to the gym and wore one during the Chicago marathon but sadly did not run into him as I finished a good amount of time before him. I also have replicas of all the current WWE titles and also keep the divas title in the back of my car (I am a guy) just to get a good laugh out of people.

vinnienfg
07-19-2012, 02:31 PM
I do the CM Punk wrist thing before doing weights at the gym. I have some wrestling themes on my iPod which i listen to when working out (CM Punk, The Miz, Edge, Wade Barrett, Stone Cold, Christian)

When I was a teenager me and my mates used to say "What" over and over again. Even remember one of them doing it to the biology teacher in high school and getting detention for it haha.

a few weeks back at work I sorted out some major issue on my department and celebrated by skipping sideways down the aisle going "Yes! Yes! Yes!"

akbar
07-19-2012, 02:34 PM
What's this Punk wrist thing everyone's talking about?

Playboy Stevie V
I am HIGHLY a WWE nerd. But I just wouldn't classify me as JUST a WWE nerd. I'm a all around wrestling nerd. I'll watch anything regarding wrestling. I watch TNA also and wish I could watch ROH, I just don't know how too.

Growing up I watched weekly WWF, AWA, NWA/WCW, WCCW, UWA, ECW, I don't remember what it was called but it was a Mexico promotion that was all in Spanish, GLOW.

Back then and now, if it's wrestling i'm watching. And I believe I've been the only person wearing a DB shirt during a wedding.

Kenny Kaos
Wow, you are abit of a wrestling Nerd, especially the '#heel' thing, that's real cringe worthy LOL. I love it through :o

You should see some of the texts I send:

"Managed to get off the train without the conductor checking if I had a ticket #heel"
"Coming home from the gym and I kicked a pigeon #heel"
"She was doing my head in so I deleted Geordie Shore from Sky plus #heel"

Three ACTUAL texts I sent this week...oh dear #nerd

K2Jelly
07-19-2012, 02:38 PM
Every time I'm with my friends, whenever I'm happy, I start fist pumping. :cool:

Brendan
07-19-2012, 02:46 PM
Roh is on youtube.

Cabers
07-19-2012, 02:46 PM
I do the Dolph Ziggler hair thing.

The jujitsu (CM Punk) wrist roll

And for cracking my back i do a Kane on it hands out slowly up into the air like a yawn and straight down no fire sadly but a loud satisfying crack which horrors my colleagues. (The faces when i did it for the first time i felt a bit like Ted DiBiase Sr. of course not little Jr.) Priceless btw!

vinnienfg
07-19-2012, 02:48 PM
What's this Punk wrist thing everyone's talking about?

He puts his hands together with his fingers interlocking and rolls his wrists.

Dennis
07-19-2012, 02:57 PM
You should see some of the texts I send:

"Managed to get off the train without the conductor checking if I had a ticket #heel"
"Coming home from the gym and I kicked a pigeon #heel"
"She was doing my head in so I deleted Geordie Shore from Sky plus #heel"

Three ACTUAL texts I sent this week...oh dear #nerd
I am going to use this idea now classic stuff!

Playboy Stevie V
07-19-2012, 02:57 PM
Roh is on youtube.

Like weekly shows?

The Truth
07-19-2012, 03:07 PM
Myself and a friend at work used to do various taunts at one another as we passed each other. I would look down an isle and see him do "You cant see me" and Id reply with a DX crotch chop.

Kenny Kaos
07-19-2012, 03:08 PM
Gym tomorrow for some #EmptyStomachCardio (anyone who follows Ziggler on Twitter will get that one)

Amerinaine
07-19-2012, 03:10 PM
Let's see:

http://t1.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSIi4UA58IcGbreV-3YADKgDc8nCK4Tlme32ybM8Nth6qrCtsz48T1zVSES0A

I do that to pop my back. It feels awesome.

I do the CM Punk wrist roll. I have a bad wrist. It helps release tension on my wrist.

I use Chokeslams with my nieces and nephews and younger siblings.

From time to time I use: WWWYKI in my Facebook posts.

I've used the phrase "Just when you thought you had all the answers, I changed the questions." line to the point where I have been told to stop using it. (I keep using it. Funny to me.)

Lowki
07-19-2012, 03:11 PM
Start yes chants in clubs when smashed quite often. Also had a few taunt offs on a dance floor for shits and giggles. Had randomers join in which made it less sad haha.

I still try and think of amazing finishers when i'm bored, like I did as a kid.
Sometimes me and mates just randomly text each other wrestling moves, the stupider the better. Generally, it's about twenty texts of us either ending with an amazing move, or ending when someone says something ridiculous. "Mr. Socko" is always a game changer.
A common phrase is "fuck up before i stone cold stunner you!".
If we ever see people arguing, guarantee when mention "Tables" at some point, that or say "He's gonna hit him with a chair now". Or if someone's pissed off with someone in work we usually warn them by saying things like, "He's tamping. Last time we saw him he was setting a table up in the car park."

Unfortunately, i don't really listen to themes when i work out. It's all about Trance/Hardcore - Summer/club music. Gym is all about the summer after all.

Playboy Stevie V
07-19-2012, 03:13 PM
I asked my wife if we could do this entrance instead of the traditional one for are wedding. True story and I was serious.

http://youtu.be/wLF1yIT5J-M

akbar
07-19-2012, 03:15 PM

My poor little brother has been at the end of more Chokeslams than all of Kane's opponents combined.

Kenny Kaos
07-19-2012, 03:17 PM
I still try and think of amazing finishers when i'm bored. Sometimes me and mates just randomly text each other wrestling moves, the stupider the better. Or we say shit like "fuck up before i stone cold stunner you!". If we ever see people arguing, guarantee when mention "Tables" at some point, that or say "He's gonna hit him with a chair now".

Unfortunately, i don't really listen to themes when i work out. It's all about Trance/Hardcore - Summer/club music. Gym is all about the summer after all.

Hahaha, I thought I was the only one that made up finishers in their head. Mine is Kaos Theory: top rope brain buster!

And the gym is all about getting pumped up and turning into a #beefcake

Kenny Kaos
07-19-2012, 03:19 PM
My poor little brother has been at the end of more Chokeslams than all of Kane's opponents combined.

My brother superkicked me ala HBK once when I came through the door after school. Walked right into it. I didn't sell it very well, just stood there for like 2 seconds then fell over holding my chin.

There is a reason the WWE has them "DON'T TRY THIS AT HOME!" videos

Beserker
07-19-2012, 03:40 PM
I still call people jabronis

xtremetothemax
07-19-2012, 03:54 PM
When i win in a game or get really happy i yell YES! YES! YES! And when i get mad at somebody i will say " ( the persons name) WE COMMIN FOR YOU NIGGA!

Playboy Stevie V
07-19-2012, 03:54 PM
When I'm chewing my kids out I use the "It doesn't MATTER what YOU THINK!"

Kenny Kaos
07-19-2012, 03:56 PM
How could I forget, probably the nerdiest thing yet, ladies and gentlemen, my ACTUAL ringtone:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HM4URPXK2WY&feature=related

Los Conquistador
07-19-2012, 03:57 PM
Kissed a girl at a club and then i went around celebrating like daniel bryan winning the world title, Successfully convinced people to say Best in the World whenever they say my name, Replaced the words like "okay" and "sure" with WWWYKI, Went on a CM Punk style shoot to my college lecturer for disrespecting and insulting me one too many times, Listen to entrance themes for motivation, Once used a Del Rio style Arm Breaker in a fight And invented a finisher that was RKO/CODEBREAKER hybrid,Yep, i've got a lot of growing up to do

Tommy Thunder
07-19-2012, 03:59 PM
The "YES!" thing has become part of my thing, usually on a night out.
I can be found doing the Matt Hardy hand sign in many pictures when posing.
I have several old WWE themes on my itunes.
Can't remember any others right now.

rodrik
07-19-2012, 03:59 PM
How could I forget, probably the nerdiest thing yet, ladies and gentlemen, my ACTUAL ringtone:

DING DING!!! We have a winner! kenny "king of the nerds" kaos :D

Los Conquistador
07-19-2012, 04:00 PM
Also for like a year my ringtone was carlito theme, now, surprise surprise, its cult of personality

Pumpkinhead
07-19-2012, 04:07 PM
I have some WWE themes song in my pc... and that's it LOL

GG_DUCE
07-19-2012, 04:08 PM
I asked my wife if we could do this entrance instead of the traditional one for are wedding. True story and I was serious.

http://youtu.be/wLF1yIT5J-M

I'm at work so I can't see this video, but if it's the Undertaker's enterance, I beat you to it by about 12 years. No fire, but I did the lights and had my tux like his old outfit - wide gray tie and all. Most of my friends understood what I was going for but no-one on her side did.
We've been divorced for 8 years now........

Kenny Kaos
07-19-2012, 04:31 PM
come on, that theme OWNS

The Hipster
07-19-2012, 04:32 PM
I've been watching since I was 5, I'm 38 now. I often quote The Rock, Stone-Cold, and others to my students. I set up ridiculous tory lines on video games and make outrageous characters. My friend and I text every Monday during Raw, WWE owes us some residule pay for stealing some of our ideas. Lastly, I taught my daughter wretling moves which she often performs in the pool She loves to drop the elbow off the top step : )

Playboy Stevie V
07-19-2012, 04:38 PM
I'm at work so I can't see this video, but if it's the Undertaker's enterance, I beat you to it by about 12 years. No fire, but I did the lights and had my tux like his old outfit - wide gray tie and all. Most of my friends understood what I was going for but no-one on her side did.

^^^^ ROTF. EPIC!

Far from it though. It's Jimmy Garvin and Precious's ZZ Top Sharp Dressed Man intro.

lostgerg
07-19-2012, 04:41 PM
I have the following tattooed
Cm punks wrists
Edges rated r logo
Mistico
A random masked wrestler sat in cm punks pose wearing best in the world shirt

lostgerg
07-19-2012, 04:44 PM
I sell beds and when a customer lies on a bed I ask them what they think.........I wana burst into IT DOESNT MATTER WHAT YOU THINK

Lowki
07-19-2012, 05:01 PM
Hahaha, I thought I was the only one that made up finishers in their head. Mine is Kaos Theory: top rope brain buster!

And the gym is all about getting pumped up and turning into a #beefcake
haha yes! I have so many... i've pretty much got a moveset that has built up over the years -.- I actually wrote loads down years ago out of boredom (and forgetting a lot).
I still say Reno stole roll of the dice off me (well, and now Cody)!!

I also liked Rybacks finisher (before he took it!) i liked the muscle buster and thought of a variation and thought of that. That then evolved into the ryback set up but hitting a brainbuster. Boredom eh? lol

Lowki
07-19-2012, 05:05 PM
The "YES!" thing has become part of my thing, usually on a night out.
I can be found doing the Matt Hardy hand sign in many pictures when posing.
I have several old WWE themes on my itunes.
Can't remember any others right now.
I once downloaded a compilation of literally every theme from most federations. There's thousands of themes from everywhere; New Japan, WCW, TNA, Ecw, WWE, AJPW, Dragon Gate, FMW, Noah, ROH Shimmer, Zero One. I've tried keeping the WWE and TNA ones up to date as the folders were correct upto 2010 (that guy put HUGE amounts of work in to accomplish that). I even have most production themes (WWE only) upto 2010.
Sometimes it's nice to chill and get a bit of nostalgia :)

Tommy Thunder
07-19-2012, 05:08 PM

Shouldn't laugh at that, but I had to let out a giggle at that one! Sorry man!

I've had a few WWE themes as my ringtone. Cult of Personality is my current one (I think like everyone has had that one), I've also used HBK's music, which reminds me of by FAR my nerdiest one!!

I'm actually known as *insert real name* 'HBK' amongst my friends!! And it's because I like Shawn Michaels!! I even get HBK chants when I'm playing football!!
Most my friends get it after I explain it to them, but I love the fact that I get HBK chants directed at me when I'm on the football field!! Makes me feel awesome!
I've also used the classic HBK pose to celebrate in front of the fans after I've scored goals before!

K2Jelly
07-19-2012, 05:12 PM
My wrestling friends refer to me as CM Punk for three reasons:

1. I wear his T-shirt once a week
2. He's my favorite wrestler in the WWE right now
3. My initials are C and M. :p

Oh and I had a dream I was in the Royal Rumble. I managed to take out Michael McGuilicutty but then Kane eliminated me.

johnnydropkicks
07-19-2012, 05:15 PM
My wrestling friends refer to me as CM Punk for three reasons:

1. I wear his T-shirt once a week
2. He's my favorite wrestler in the WWE right now
3. My initials are C and M. :p

Oh and I had a dream I was in the Royal Rumble. I managed to take out Michael McGuilicutty but then Kane eliminated me.

I loled at this.

K2Jelly
07-19-2012, 05:24 PM
I loled at this.

It was actually pretty nice. There was one moment where Sin Cara made his entrance and when he made his leap over the rope, Jericho dropkicked him in midair and sent him over the top rope.

masakaritko
07-19-2012, 05:25 PM
Every time I go to the bathroom I do wrestling promos at the mirror. I sign #heel on Facebook posts. All of my ringtones are wrestling themes. I listen to a cd full of wrestling music in the car and do the ring announcer introductions. I've even picked my own entrance music and do the introduction for that. I think up story lines at work. Yeah I'm definitely a wrestling nerd.

Jerichoholic_92
07-19-2012, 05:28 PM
My ringtone is Daniel Bryan (Danielson) entrance music from ROH.

One weird thing I always do is, whenever I hear or see the golfer Bubba Watson, is shout "GET THE TABLES!!"
(just for the record I dont like golf)

Mikeyboy7777777
07-19-2012, 05:42 PM
when i'm outside walking i sometimes do the christian entrance
also the dolph ziggler hair thingy
the cm punk wrist thingy before i lift something heavy
when i'm hyped i do the edge entrance thingy
i did the bushwacker walk once
i try to do the hbk kip-up to get out of bed
i sometimes do the hand raising thing from the big show whenever i win something
i do the kaientai INDEED with a low voice
when i wear sunglasses i do the scott hall NWO entrance walk sometimes even with a toothpick
when i last played tennis i did the yes chant every time i did a sideways hop (didn't win too many points by doing it but ftwXD)
everytime i need to get rid of a sweater i put my arms out of it and raise both my index fingers with arms extended like wade barrett does in his entrance
i did the four horsemen fingers greeting up to some of my friends
i did the road warrior hawk hissing once
more i can't think off right now

Kincaid
07-19-2012, 06:37 PM
When I'm on the treadmill and hit 3.16 miles on the digital display, I raise my arms like Stone Cold on the turnbuckle. Every time.

SLEEPY LOCO1
07-19-2012, 06:41 PM
I have an account on a wrestling website.:cool:

masakaritko
07-19-2012, 06:58 PM
My ringtone is Daniel Bryan (Danielson) entrance music from ROH.

One weird thing I always do is, whenever I hear or see the golfer Bubba Watson, is shout "GET THE TABLES!!"
(just for the record I dont like golf)
It's the final countdown (sings excitedly)

Rated_R(ob)KO
07-19-2012, 07:28 PM
Okay... here's how much wrestling affects my household. This is all 100% true, I kid you not. First off, I've been a fan of THE 'E since I was a baby. My father took me to a bar to watch WMII on closed circut television. Don't be a hater, back in those days closed circut TV was used for bars, movie theaters and security cameras only lol. Now, that's how far I go back. I've pretended to be Hogan in public as a kid, Piper and Warrior.

I've done a jacknife powerbomb to a kid and almost killed him in a fight. (He landed on concrete...) I got suspended for two weeks because of it. I used the moves a lot in fights actually. I've chokeslammed people against lockers, put people in the Tazmission, and when I was 16 a friend of mine wanted a 1st edition Charizard that I had so the deal was, if he could survive 10 minutes in a Scorpion Death Lock, he'd get it. (Tom, my SOT'E co-host will remember that one.) ... he got it from me. He survived the bastard...

On to recently. In 2010 my son was 4 years old in Pre-School and performed an RKO on a kid. I kid you not, I got a note that stated:

"Today while waiting for the buses to be called, Corey (My son) got into a fight with another student. He did a move that he called an "RKO". Please do not let your child perform any wrestling moves in school anymore. Thank you."

I sent a note back that said "My son will defend himself in any manner he chooses. The other kid started it and my kid ended it. I did not repramand him, instead I took him for ice cream and bought him a wrestling toy. I hope this doesn't happen again because now I'm teaching him the triangle choke. Thank YOU!"

And I know people have been mentioning the #HEEL thing, I've done that for forever as well. FB updates, text messages and everything else for the last two years. I bleed wrestling and so does my son lol.

K2Jelly
07-19-2012, 07:35 PM
Okay... here's how much wrestling affects my household. This is all 100% true, I kid you not. First off, I've been a fan of THE 'E since I was a baby. My father took me to a bar to watch WMII on closed circut television. Don't be a hater, back in those days closed circut TV was used for bars, movie theaters and security cameras only lol. Now, that's how far I go back. I've pretended to be Hogan in public as a kid, Piper and Warrior.

I've done a jacknife powerbomb to a kid and almost killed him in a fight. (He landed on concrete...) I got suspended for two weeks because of it. I used the moves a lot in fights actually. I've chokeslammed people against lockers, put people in the Tazmission, and when I was 16 a friend of mine wanted a 1st edition Charizard that I had so the deal was, if he could survive 10 minutes in a Scorpion Death Lock, he'd get it. (Tom, my SOT'E co-host will remember that one.) ... he got it from me. He survived the bastard...

On to recently. In 2010 my son was 4 years old in Pre-School and performed an RKO on a kid. I kid you not, I got a note that stated:

"Today while waiting for the buses to be called, Corey (My son) got into a fight with another student. He did a move that he called an "RKO". Please do not let your child perform any wrestling moves in school anymore. Thank you."

I sent a note back that said "My son will defend himself in any manner he chooses. The other kid started it and my kid ended it. I did not repramand him, instead I took him for ice cream and bought him a wrestling toy. I hope this doesn't happen again because now I'm teaching him the triangle choke. Thank YOU!"

And I know people have been mentioning the #HEEL thing, I've done that for forever as well. FB updates, text messages and everything else for the last two years. I bleed wrestling and so does my son lol.

You actually wrote that? 0_o

Damn, I wish my dad was that cool!

PrimusSucks
07-19-2012, 07:39 PM
Sometimes me and mates just randomly text each other wrestling moves, the stupider the better. Generally, it's about twenty texts of us either ending with an amazing move, or ending when someone says something ridiculous. "Mr. Socko" is always a game changer.

I did this once, but it got unfunny after I replied to Vader Bomb with Benoit Double Murder Suicide. I honestly felt kind of bad about that one.

Justhomester
07-19-2012, 07:42 PM
I have a lot of theme's on my phone, i constantly update WWE 12 when titles change or people go heel or change brand etc, i say stuff like WWWYKI, WHAT?, it doesn't matter..., finally, if ya smell, and that's the bottom line and a whole load of others. I make up finisher moves and sometimes wrestle my pillows. My friend's and i used to wrestle in our rooms by setting up mattresses on the floor. I do moves in school or at random times to my friends, my friend's even say i belong on wwe (like edge :p) i also use wrestling moves when i get in fights e.g. i used the orton backbreaker and I've used various submissions as well. I also sometimes enter into my room/house/random places doing the entrance of a superstar or my own created entrance. I do the taunts all the time as well. I think I'm gonna steal the #heel thing though :p I love being a wrestling nerd it's fun as hell

akbar
07-19-2012, 07:43 PM
I have an account on a wrestling website.:cool:
I'm still cool !

SESAfro
07-19-2012, 07:44 PM
Nerdiness? Oh where do I start...

-I own about 100 or so wrestle action figures ranging from the old school Ultimate Warrior to the newest John Cena
(we've given away 60% and still have a bunch.)

-Have a Wolrd Heavyweight championship sprayed with nWo on it.

-I constantly listen to wrestling theme songs. I got caught listening to AJ's yesterday...

-me and my bros constantly use crotch chops

-Whenever I get out of the shower I do the Ziggler hair spray thing complete with hip wiggle

-When removing a towel, I do the Val Venis gyration before hand.

-I have a tendency to walk like Vince when bored

-I own a uMo shirt

Shaz11
07-19-2012, 08:06 PM
Everytime Man Utd score I have to chant "YES! YES! YES!".

Everytime I'm in a fight or do boxing, I always use the finisher that Big Show uses. "The WMD" ;)

For a 16 year old, I'm too hench.

Even if a bad show is on (such as last weeks Raw), I still carry on watching.

There was this boy who used to bully me in Young Offenders, and a few weeks before I left. I did the same to him, I used to have him with with loads of moves, more of UFC moves. But I still used wrestling moves.

I grew up watching it with my big brother and grandad.

Rated_R(ob)KO
07-19-2012, 08:06 PM
You actually wrote that? 0_o

Damn, I wish my dad was that cool!

I most certainly did. If you were on my FB you would see a post about it from 2010. :)

Pumpkinhead
07-19-2012, 08:15 PM

Maybe your son has future in the wrestling business!!

On topic: Once I caught a friend of mine listening to Kane's theme song and doing the pose when the fire comes

WeDominate99
07-19-2012, 09:08 PM
I do the IT DOESN'T MATTER and the millions and millions thing, the middelfingers of SCSA, which gives me a lot of problems lately.

midian
07-19-2012, 10:42 PM

thats my ring tone as well

VanHooliganX
07-19-2012, 10:45 PM
I tried my hardest to get a YES chant going at Yeovil's last game of the season, but it failed :( I have quite a few WWE themes on my I-pod aswell, but only ones that are actual songs such as CM Punk's and The Miz's. OH and I'm stealing your #Heel idea :o

Don't give up my friend!

I intend to try and do this the next time I go to a City game so I'll probably fail miserably. XD

2Good4U
07-19-2012, 11:09 PM
lol its great reading this thread and seeing what many of us all do. i myself am a WWE geek if u want to call it that, i watch raw and smackdown everyweek and these are some of the things i do...

me and my mate always do the YES YES YES chants at skool to ppl
i do wrestling movies to my little bro, mostly chokeslam lol
i have about 3 or 4 themes on my fone (Miz, Barret and one more) and Brock Lesnars as my ringtone ;)
im always up to date on wats going on in WWE
i do the dx suck it (both versions) to ppl
wen i get out of the pool i do the dolph ziggler hair thing as i got longish hair
wen i look at the time and i see 6:19 i always think of Rey Mysterio
me and my mates use to get together and have wrestling matches and upload em to youtube ;)

I probally do a few more but i cant think of it, but this just shows how much WWE is apart of my life and others also. Wrestling is just a great thing and has taught us all so much

midian
07-19-2012, 11:11 PM
do the trips stretch (includes facial imatations)
I lift and slap my knee 3 times as if I was signifying a running knee lift
start Yes chants with mates in pubs and clubs
do the razor ramoan strut into rooms
wrestle with my nephews using a gory bomb as my finishing move but they call it the school bag
do the batista machine gun entrance when I score a goal (which is a rarity)
when i want to get my point across I usually start with 'let me tell you something brother'
coming up with wrestling names for myself
randomly do the hogan taunts
i dance like eddie guerrerro in clubs

Bralon23
07-20-2012, 12:46 AM
I'm a black guy, but I've watched wrestling for my entire life and my favorite wrestler is Shawn Michaels. So, I've always wanted long hair like him and most of the other guys I've seen on wrestling. Most of them have it. Lately though, I've been finding myself doing the Dolph Ziggler hair sweat fling as much as I can for no apparent reason.

Usually when I wake up, I do the Rock's arm raise and smell the atmosphere. It's just like any sport that I've watched really. I'm a fan of this and I'm passionate about it. Imitating my favorite wrestlers is just as normal as imitating Jordan or Dirk Nowitzki when I play basketball. Or doing the Ray Lewis dance when I'm playing football.

Incubus_99
07-20-2012, 05:55 AM
I've saved my name on my li'l sister's cell as 'Best in the World'..so every time I call her it reads 'Best in the World calling!'...:p...

Every time I'm in the shower I do Triple H's water spray from the mouth thing...

I randomly use Rock's 'it doesn't matter' with some friends and cousins...

I usually sneak up on my mum or sister's and put them in a sleeper hold...ehehe e...obviously I don't squeeze the living hell out of them...

I have a few entrance themes on a few cds in my car and I usually imagine myself as a Wrestler and my path to glory every time I listen to them...

I playfully use the You can't see me hand movement with my siblings or cousins...

The Yes! Yes! Yes! chants whenever I get the opportunity...

At time I go Razor Ramon every time I use a toothpick...no I don't flick them off on people's faces...

I always try (and fail miserably) to slap the chewing gum away every time I spit it out, even to this day...

just the ones I can think of right now...

Jerichoholic_92
07-20-2012, 07:43 AM
I can't be the only one that does this, but I often imitate Ric Flair with his famous strut and patented "WOOOOOOOOO" chant randomly

Mr. Ziggles
07-20-2012, 08:32 AM
Kennedy wrist flick, and more Wrestling themes on my ipod than actual songs....

Oh and constant Yes! chants for no reason, and walking around whistling cry of the Valkyries all the time.

daverende5
07-20-2012, 09:40 AM
Lately I have been doing the DDP sign and the BOOM! to stretch my arms. Sometimes a self high five :P

sometimes a random wooooooooooooo! latest wrestling theme on my cellphone is this one :P :

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FSXzaA5e72M

Playboy Stevie V
07-20-2012, 03:02 PM
My little brother was classic. He had his own Mr Socko that he would use on any of us if we where taking a dump, when forgot to lock the door. He would open the door and just have Mr Socko looking in and talking to us in the Mr Socko voice. "How are you doing? It sure smells baaaaaad in here." As we screamed at him "get the f*ck outta here!"

MichaelHart
07-20-2012, 11:41 PM
I usually talk to myself cutting a promo,listening to wwe theme songs and imagining myself doing an entrance to it.:D

NOAHARDYBRAND
07-21-2012, 09:39 AM
I don't go a day without watching wrestling if it's not showing on a certain day I go and watch old episodes. I also have many theme songs in m iPod which I pretend to come out to I am a big fan of Jeff hardy lita Mickie James cm punk edge and Melina

Random fact: did you know that Mickie James and Jeff hardy share he same birthday August 31 but Jeff hardy is two years older than her. He is 34 an she is 32. :)

Tommy Thunder
07-21-2012, 09:44 AM
Lately I have been doing the DDP sign and the BOOM! to stretch my arms. Sometimes a self high five :P

sometimes a random wooooooooooooo! latest wrestling theme on my cellphone is this one :P :

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FSXzaA5e72M

Ahh, I'm guilty of the random "WOOOOOOOO!!!" ing too. Usually while playing Fifa or something!

Grind_Bastard
07-21-2012, 11:09 AM

Me too. This morning I returned from a two-day trip and chokeslammed my nephew. He said "we haven't seen each other in two days, and the first thing you do to me is chokeslam me?" "Of course" LOL.

I have two nephews. The youngest likes to be rock-bottomed on my bed, and does the woooooooooo and Ooooh Yeah chants. The oldest is 10, we wrestle each other, he hates Cena and likes Damien Sandow. The other day we were on the streets and yelling "Crossface"
like Dave Prazak does in this vid: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bqvx3TV8l_M (1:04) And he loves the coconut from Roddy Piper!

Other things I do... yesterday, after getting my A Dance with Dragons signed, I made a Yes! chant.

I went out on Halloween with Sting's make up, and I even Scorpion Death Dropped one of my brother's buddies (or that is what my mind remembers, I was fairly drunk)

Those come to mind now.

Shining Light
07-21-2012, 12:06 PM
I'm guilty of trying to file a vote of no confidence against my Math teacher, no joke.

Principal of my College wasn't so impressed... :rolleyes:

steveorton
07-21-2012, 02:32 PM
I always do CM Punks loosening the wrists
The Miz theme is my ring tone
I refer to myself as the "Best Engineer in the World"
Some of my Skype quotes are wrestling related

Bodom
07-21-2012, 07:21 PM
I moderate a wrestling forum. Or does this just make me a nerd in general?

Better yet, don't answer that.

BadAndy
07-22-2012, 12:37 AM

I totally find myself doing this without even thinking. I've even caught my students doing this and when asked where they got it from they said they saw me doing it.

akbar
07-22-2012, 09:54 AM
I started Pokemon White and I've nicknamed all my pokemons after WWE superstars.

Lucas Chapel
07-22-2012, 10:19 AM
Yeah I do LOADS of really geeky wrestling stuff too lol