PDA

View Full Version : Raw 1000 3:16

El T Draino 316
07-19-2012, 09:50 AM
Ladies. Gentlemen.

I usually don't post things like this, but I just had a fanboy idea I had to share with everyone.

The Summer of Punk started this time last year with the infamous worked shoot promo we all know and love. Punk was, of course, in a Stone Cold shirt. That shirt represented a moment of rebellion, a symbol of anti-leadership and establishment. It was the perfect apparel for the occasion.

We've been talking about, who will claim the Summer of 2012? I believe, in general, this will be the Summer of Raw 1000 and the 3 Hour Shift. Not as catchy of a name, but both will really shake up the landscape of the Road to Wrestlemania.

So fast forward to Raw 1000 on Monday. Punk vs Cena has just finished. Punk retains, via the Rock or Show screwing up Cena's cash-in. While celebrating his title defense, the broken glass hits for the first time all night - unadvertised. Austin storms down, in a CM Punk shirt, and delivers the fattest Stone Cold Stunner of the century. He grabs the mic and says something along the lines of, "Punk, last year you came down here and flapped your gums in a Stone Cold t-shirt, and had your Stone Cold moment. Well, Happy Anniversary you beadie eyed son of a bitch! If you want to be the next Stone Cold, you gotta beat Stone Cold. If your man enough, I'll see you at Wrestlemania. And that's the bottommmm lineeee!!!!"

Queue the beers, dump one on Punk, and stroll down to the biggest buzz the WWE has garnered in recent memory.

El T Draino would go APESHIT. Would you?

Braxton
07-19-2012, 10:02 AM
*splooge*

This could be such a good feud, especially because SCSA isn't out making a bunch of movies. He could actually appear at Raw here and there from now till WM. I've had the moment you've described fantasy booked in my mind since the WWE started treating the 1000th Raw like a PPV.

82Tucker
07-19-2012, 10:24 AM
If that happened it would be................perfection. WWE would then really have a few interesting things going on what with Rock coming for the title, Brock should beat HHH and then face Taker at WM, plus if they have SCSA and CM Punk at loggerheads the rest of 2012 would be awesome!!

Kenny Kaos
07-19-2012, 10:25 AM
Ladies. Gentlemen.

I usually don't post things like this, but I just had a fanboy idea I had to share with everyone.

The Summer of Punk started this time last year with the infamous worked shoot promo we all know and love. Punk was, of course, in a Stone Cold shirt. That shirt represented a moment of rebellion, a symbol of anti-leadership and establishment. It was the perfect apparel for the occasion.

We've been talking about, who will claim the Summer of 2012? I believe, in general, this will be the Summer of Raw 1000 and the 3 Hour Shift. Not as catchy of a name, but both will really shake up the landscape of the Road to Wrestlemania.

So fast forward to Raw 1000 on Monday. Punk vs Cena has just finished. Punk retains, via the Rock or Show screwing up Cena's cash-in. While celebrating his title defense, the broken glass hits for the first time all night - unadvertised. Austin storms down, in a CM Punk shirt, and delivers the fattest Stone Cold Stunner of the century. He grabs the mic and says something along the lines of, "Punk, last year you came down here and flapped your gums in a Stone Cold t-shirt, and had your Stone Cold moment. Well, Happy Anniversary you beadie eyed son of a bitch! If you want to be the next Stone Cold, you gotta beat Stone Cold. If your man enough, I'll see you at Wrestlemania. And that's the bottommmm lineeee!!!!"

Queue the beers, dump one on Punk, and stroll down to the biggest buzz the WWE has garnered in recent memory.

This! Win! EPIC WIN! This would make me tune into Raw every week...bet it would still play second fiddle to Cena zzzzzz

Tommy Thunder
07-19-2012, 10:27 AM
EPIC.

Not sure how likely it is, but EPIC.

akbar
07-19-2012, 10:46 AM
Let this happen.

Is Stone Cold scheduled to appear? I don't know how you would celebrate a show without its main contributor.

justin sane
07-19-2012, 11:17 AM
Oooh hell yeeaaaaaa!

scribbler_jones
07-19-2012, 11:17 AM
This scenario = full of win. Just full of it. Especially if WWE creative takes a step back and actually lets these two speak their minds during the promos. Cena be damned - THIS is what people would tune into Raw for.

El T Draino 316
07-19-2012, 11:28 AM
Icing on the cake... Cena and Punk are lobbying for JR to call the match. Could you imagine the nostalga? Jim Ross: "Oh my gawd, it's Austin! Stunner to Punk! The Texas Rattlesnake just stunned the Best in the World!!!"

scribbler_jones
07-19-2012, 11:35 AM
Icing on the cake... Cena and Punk are lobbying for JR to call the match. Could you imagine the nostalga? Jim Ross: "Oh my gawd, it's Austin! Stunner to Punk! The Texas Rattlesnake just stunned the Best in the World!!!"

Initiate mark out sequence...

Cabers
07-19-2012, 01:18 PM
Sweet jesus what a storyline!

El T Draino 316
07-19-2012, 01:24 PM
Uhhh guys? The site JUST posted something about a TBD major storyline kicking off at Raw on Monday within the last hour. Are we one step ahead of them on this post?! LETS HOPE SO. God, when it comes to professional wrestling, I'm such a nerd and I fucking love it.

Playboy Stevie V
07-19-2012, 02:54 PM
Ladies. Gentlemen.

Nice! I would mark out hard! WWE make it happen!

Lowki
07-19-2012, 03:03 PM
I'll piss my pants just hearing the glass shatter again!

I expect another Rock/Stone Cold interaction too.

Pumpkinhead
07-19-2012, 03:53 PM
This is a kind of storyline that can actually happen!!!

The Brown One
07-19-2012, 04:35 PM
Great idea!
But wouldn't it take away from the feud if they announced the match 8 - 9 months in advance and then have Austin only show up once in a while like The Rock?

Dennis
07-19-2012, 08:20 PM
Great idea!
But wouldn't it take away from the feud if they announced the match 8 - 9 months in advance and then have Austin only show up once in a while like The Rock?
john cena and the rock wouldn't be as fun to watch as punk and scsa let's be honest haha.. can you imagine the epic promos

ParagonOfVirtue
07-19-2012, 09:42 PM
Awesome idea. RAW + SCSA + JR = I need to change my pants.

slapadabass420
07-20-2012, 09:22 PM
This scenario = full of win. Just full of it. Especially if WWE creative takes a step back and actually lets these two speak their minds during the promos. Cena be damned - THIS is what people would tune into Raw for.
i agree 100%!!!! if creative took a pause and let the pipebombs fly epic would be such an utter understatement.austin and punk happen to be my two favorites in regards to mic skills and the promo's between these two would make cena's promo's sound weaker than a justin bieber sing along.vince if you still have any marbles left in that skull i beg of you make this happen!!!!! golden era fan,attitude era fan,ruthless aggression fan,and pg era fans.it don't matter lol if u don't want to see this then your plain stupid!!!!!!!!

steveorton
07-21-2012, 02:35 PM
On Raw 1000 when that glass shatters I'm going to go nuts.

WE WANT AUSTIN