PDA

View Full Version : Booking challenge: Bound For Glory 2012

TheGreatOne
07-17-2012, 08:51 PM
Just a nice challenge I suppose to challenge other posters to put up their best wrestling card as possible with the roster of wrestlers they are given. You can't use ROH, WWE, and so forth wrestlers. You must only use the talent that is currently on the roster. Make a card not only you would pay to see, but everyone else would pay to see as well. You are the GM for that one night in October to make it the biggest and best ppv of the year. Try to top previous past Bound For Glorys. Try to make this the best ppv in TNA history. Plz don't spoil us with a ton of gimmick matches where every match has a gimmick such as having an iron man match be followed after a cage match. Make it simple and put on the best show you can. This is just for all of us fans to brainstorm while voicing our opinions on other cards that posters may have posted here on the forum. Bound For Glory is about 3 months away. Give me and the rest of us posters the best card you can come up with. A reminder that only the ones that are in the Bound For Glory series can face the World champion. I would personally keep the belt on Aries til Bound For Glory, but do what you wish.

thedag
07-17-2012, 09:21 PM
http://www.ewrestlingnews.com/community/forumdisplay.php?21-eWN-Interactive-Be-the-Booker!

Cabers
07-18-2012, 03:54 PM
In before its closed!! But yeah to the booker section withcha!!