PDA

View Full Version : #KeepImpactLive ?

YOUcanCALLmeCRACK
07-17-2012, 10:08 AM
Like WWE, I am taking social media and shoving it down your throat!

There is this "movement," for a lack of a better term, that is trying to keep Impact live using that hashtag in my title. My question is to you is would you like to see this continue?

Being live TNA went from spoiler-filled to spoiler-free. They have kept the likes of Deadman's Hand a secret (for now), the whole Joey Ryan things is still a bit of a mystery, and AA winning the belt. It may cost more flying the talents in one a week rather than once every two weeks but the product is so much better in my opinion. Thoughts?

(sorry to be that guy to make a TNA thread while everyone is talking about WWE, but it seemed like an interesting topic)

monctonvike
07-17-2012, 10:15 AM
100% the wrestlers of tna love it and the show has been way better for the last two months....well three really ...but ya know

Mr. Ziggles
07-17-2012, 11:37 AM
As much as i would like to see them going live all the time its not going to happen, unless the ratings start showing a significant rise because as of ATM they been pretty poor.

Lowki
07-17-2012, 11:58 AM
As long as it's financially viable why not?
I prefer to listen to the REAL crowd, and not piped in shit. It's why i cba to watch smackdown - you sit there thinking "Why are they cheering...oh wait they aren't". Totally offputting.

YOUcanCALLmeCRACK
07-17-2012, 12:33 PM
As much as i would like to see them going live all the time its not going to happen, unless the ratings start showing a significant rise because as of ATM they been pretty poor.

They dropped since they move to 8pm eastern and I have no idea why. The DirectTV shit is hurting them bad too. Once that is resolved, I can see the ratings getting back on track for sure.

MachoManFan
07-17-2012, 01:02 PM
Impact has definitely been on a roll lately and if keeping it live helps then hell yeah I'm in. The best way to improve Impact's ratings is going to be consistant decent quality and word of mouth to promote how much it's improved. #KeepImpactLive #TryImpactAgain

bearkg88
07-17-2012, 03:19 PM
I would prefer Impact staying live, but i think you are right in that if the ratings don't improve, it won't happen. Does anyone know what last weeks ratings were since TNA went without all of the DTV customers

Cabers
07-17-2012, 03:21 PM
Impact is just excellent to watch when there are no spoilers (I don't read spoilers but it still gets ruined on me anyway) its fresh its unknown and unlike the WWE it is actual keeping me in suspense to watch it every week. (Except for the AJ angle yeeessh!)

HCollins-TNA1
07-17-2012, 04:27 PM
I for one like to see Impact stay live after/in September.....
The Live aspect adds to the product of anything can and could happen.... Plus the shows seems better Live.... although they been producing some pretty good Impacts for several months before they started the Summer Live...

I beginning to believe no matter what that rating don't matter as much as they did at one time in Wrestling or generally on TV with 100s of channels..... Although if ratings is good it better for product placement, with big companies wanting to place ads during the commercials of the shows...

The Brown One
07-18-2012, 06:08 AM
First of all, don't apologize for talking about TNA right now. Especially since it's been putting on better shows and PPVs than the WWE for months.

I'd rather have it kept live than not, even if ratings barely move. Its great to see the crowd so pumped up without adding the crowd after tapings. Plus the talent don't seem to mind going live, and are comfortable on being on live tv - hence the lack of botches. It's certainly made people want to watch more, as they don't have to read the spoilers.

Xpacfan
07-18-2012, 08:39 AM
I think the way TNA is working the internet to actually keep their content spoiler free is genius!

HeelTurn
07-18-2012, 10:21 AM
They should stay live, if they are financially able to it makes more sense, there are no spoilers around, plus they seem to be getting into a groove and realising they don't need a huge debut every live show to make it interesting.

Sahu
07-18-2012, 12:11 PM
I for one like to see Impact stay live after/in September.....
The Live aspect adds to the product of anything can and could happen.... Plus the shows seems better Live.... although they been producing some pretty good Impacts for several months before they started the Summer Live...

I beginning to believe no matter what that rating don't matter as much as they did at one time in Wrestling or generally on TV with 100s of channels..... Although if ratings is good it better for product placement, with big companies wanting to place ads during the commercials of the shows...

I agree with this...

I want TNA to be live...if they can financially afford it...

FXK2I
07-18-2012, 11:00 PM
For me, TNA has been alot more entertaining that WWE lately. Keep it live!