PDA

View Full Version : Mysterio / ADR - Again????

jelle1809
07-17-2012, 10:06 AM
Last night we all saw the return of the master of the 619. He came in between Alberto's attack on Ryder. And as of that it seems we'll be getting a reignited rivalry. Now I think many of you will be saying the same thing as I am. This crap again???

I give you my salute. I do find this very annoying. Shouldn't Rey finally get started with Sin C.? Doesn't he need to get a fast lesson on wwe's style by the highflyer the 'E has to offer?

Your thoughts?

Bodom
07-17-2012, 10:08 AM
They had one feud. And it was two years ago.

"This crap again" hardly applies here.

Fatality
07-17-2012, 10:27 AM
I fucking jumped when i heard mysterio's music.... I dont care who he feuds with, i'm glad he's back =)

CGBigMan
07-17-2012, 10:33 AM
I'm quite glad he's back swell
he may not be a fast as he used to be but he can still pull off good matches

and as bosom said it happened 2 years ago
by wwes standards its forgotten about now

Tommy Thunder
07-17-2012, 10:38 AM
Firstly, VERY happy to see Mysterio back. I know many don't like him, but I like him and I'm glad he's back. I think he still has a lot to give.

Same crap again? As Bodom said, it was a while back, feuds go round in cycles. Plus, given the history, surely it's a good feud, rather than "random people feuding". I'm looking forward to it, it should be a decent feud.

As for your question; "Should he get started on Sin Cara?", the answer is no. Cara isn't ready to feud with someone as high up as Mysterio yet. He STILL can't speak English (even though he had 6+ months sitting on his ass doing nothing). He still isn't 100% confident wrestling the WWE style. He's not ready for what would be a VERY high profile feud with Rey Mysterio.

I'm going to kick back, relax, and enjoy the ADR vs Mysterio feud.

jelle1809
07-17-2012, 10:46 AM
Firstly, VERY happy to see Mysterio back. I know many don't like him, but I like him and I'm glad he's back. I think he still has a lot to give.

Same crap again? As Bodom said, it was a while back, feuds go round in cycles. Plus, given the history, surely it's a good feud, rather than "random people feuding". I'm looking forward to it, it should be a decent feud.

As for your question; "Should he get started on Sin Cara?", the answer is no. Cara isn't ready to feud with someone as high up as Mysterio yet. He STILL can't speak English (even though he had 6+ months sitting on his ass doing nothing). He still isn't 100% confident wrestling the WWE style. He's not ready for what would be a VERY high profile feud with Rey Mysterio.

First to all that answered, please don't get me wrong. I as well am happy he's back. I just have the feeling this will all be a reharsh from what we've already seen by these two. And IMO - anything from Del Rio = equal to crap.

To answer to you Tommy, just one question, why not?
It should be the ideal way for Sin C. to learn english. Give him a storyline that involves certain months together with Rey, (like i've said in many threads) like in a tag team, and have Rey teach him English (Backstage and on the road) and everything he needs to know of a wwe style luchador in the ring.

Then after a brief period of time, have one of the two turn his back to the other and let them have a great match for the ages.

Instant classic.

Tommy Thunder
07-17-2012, 10:52 AM
First to all that answered, please don't get me wrong. I as well am happy he's back. I just have the feeling this will all be a reharsh from what we've already seen by these two. And IMO - anything from Del Rio = equal to crap.

To answer to you Tommy, just one question, why not? It is the ideal way for Sin C. to learn english. Give him a storyline that involves certain months together with Rey, (like i've said in many threads) like in a tag team, and have Rey teach him English (Backstage and on the road) and everything he needs to know of a wwe style luchador in the ring.

Then after a brief period of time, have one of the two turn his back to the other and let them have a great match for the ages.

Instant classic.

He's been in WWE over a year now including a 6+ month sitting at home doing nothing. If he couldn't be bothered to learn English when he wasn't on the road, that tells me he'll take even longer to do it while on the road (they don't have THAT much free time on the road).

Simply working with Mysterio won't be enough IMO to learn the WWE style. I'd rather he was already confident in working the style by the time they have him working with Mysterio. I think they should wait and build that match up for WM 30.

THE HEARTBREAK KID
07-17-2012, 10:52 AM
Firstly was Buzzing yesterday seeing the return of Rey Mysterio!
I'm actually looking forward too seeing this feud again.. I'm a fan of both men! :)

Not too mention the feud makes sense considering it was Del Rio that Injured Rey!

jelle1809
07-17-2012, 10:55 AM
He's been in WWE over a year now including a 6+ month sitting at home doing nothing. If he couldn't be bothered to learn English when he wasn't on the road, that tells me he'll take even longer to do it while on the road (they don't have THAT much free time on the road).

Simply working with Mysterio won't be enough IMO to learn the WWE style. I'd rather he was already confident in working the style by the time they have him working with Mysterio. I think they should wait and build that match up for WM 30.
Okay, I must say seeing it your way makes sense. And perhaps if it could be possible let's just take it at WM 29 or Summerslam 2013 because WM 30 could already be a longshot for Mysterio considering his knees.

Great One
07-17-2012, 10:59 AM
So you're mad because they will probably fued again, look at John Cena and Randy Orton they fued over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over again but I don't hear you complaining about that! And that was against John Cena or Randy Orton I like them both. Plus why wouldn't they fued if I remember correctly it was Del Rio who put Rey out of action

jelle1809
07-17-2012, 11:03 AM
So you're mad because they will probably fued again, look at John Cena and Randy Orton they fued over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over again but I don't hear you complaining about that! And that was against John Cena or Randy Orton I like them both. Plus why wouldn't they fued if I remember correctly it was Del Rio who put Rey out of action
Look, for not mentioning that case is a reason. I think most of us know that bashing Cena is a waste of time, because otherwise you're going to get a thread about Mysterio/ADR changing to F*** Off Cena. Same goes for Randy.

So, what's the point? And no, I do not want to go in a discussion over this.

Mr Punk
07-17-2012, 11:08 AM
Mysterio vs Hunico could be a good match up.

Tommy Thunder
07-17-2012, 11:11 AM
Okay, I must say seeing it your way makes sense. And perhaps if it could be possible let's just take it at WM 29 or Summerslam 2013 because WM 30 could already be a longshot for Mysterio considering his knees.

Don't get me wrong, I like your idea of them teaming together and then turning on each other to fight on a big ppv. But I don't think that WM 29 is the right place for it given that IMO there isn't enough time for Sin Cara to A) learn English (given that he's learnt zero in the year he's been in WWE thus far) and B) get to grips with the WWE style.

If WWE are careful with Mysterio's schedule, then I think he should be fine for WM 30. Plus, he himself knows his limits, and I'm sure WWE will want him to make it to WM 30 given how big of a superstar he is.

Like you said, Sin Cara vs Rey Mysterio will be a huge match when it happens, and it'll fit in perfect at the huge spectacle that will be WM 30, plus hopefully by then Cara will have learnt some English and will be comfortable wrestling the WWE style. And those 2 factors will contribute towards making a great feud and match.

jelle1809
07-17-2012, 11:11 AM
good point.

Tommy Thunder
07-17-2012, 11:14 AM

At this point in time, that match would >>> Sin Cara vs Mysterio.

jelle1809
07-17-2012, 11:17 AM
Don't get me wrong, I like your idea of them teaming together and then turning on each other to fight on a big ppv. But I don't think that WM 29 is the right place for it given that IMO there isn't enough time for Sin Cara to A) learn English (given that he's learnt zero in the year he's been in WWE thus far) and B) get to grips with the WWE style.

If WWE are careful with Mysterio's schedule, then I think he should be fine for WM 30. Plus, he himself knows his limits, and I'm sure WWE will want him to make it to WM 30 given how big of a superstar he is.

Like you said, Sin Cara vs Rey Mysterio will be a huge match when it happens, and it'll fit in perfect at the huge spectacle that will be WM 30, plus hopefully by then Cara will have learnt some English and will be comfortable wrestling the WWE style. And those 2 factors will contribute towards making a great feud and match.
Well, I can understand that you want to make sure that there is enough time given to the fact that Sin C. massively needs to improve. I just can't see WM 30 be a GO GO for Mysterio. Just look at last year. His knees are weak enough to make him disappear on a dime.

Basicly my point is that Mysterio needs to improve Sin C. Which can perfectly happen if they tag up so that Sin C. can suck up some of the Big Time popularity that mysterio has.

Great One
07-17-2012, 11:26 AM
Look, for not mentioning that case is a reason. I think most of us know that bashing Cena is a waste of time, because otherwise you're going to get a thread about Mysterio/ADR changing to F*** Off Cena. Same goes for Randy.

So, what's the point? And no, I do not want to go in a discussion over this.

I wasn't bashing them, I meant to say it wasn't against John cena or Randy Orton because I like them both.I used them to prove a point they fueded so much it actually got good. and Rey and Del Rio fueded like once and fueding again won't cause any harm, I think this time they will make a very good fued. Del Rio put him out of action so it only makes sense for Rey to fued with him for a while. And yes I just went into discussion over this because this is a thread and I'm allowed to comment on whatever I want to!

Wade Barrett 1979
07-17-2012, 11:26 AM

I'd edit that before he clocks you've called him 'bosom!'

Grind_Bastard
07-17-2012, 11:33 AM
A) learn English (given that he's learnt zero in the year he's been in WWE thus far)

He may have learned english but not enough to be confident to cut a decent promo. That's something we just can speculate.

Hell, I started learning English like 20 years ago, and, if you remember my EWNCW video promos, it takes me several tries to nail it. :)

THE HEARTBREAK KID
07-17-2012, 11:33 AM
I'd edit that before he clocks you've called him 'bosom!'

Too late.. I can hear him swinging that Ban Hammer!

And that's the Bodom line... Because TBHK said so! :D

Mr. Ziggles
07-17-2012, 11:34 AM
Speaking of Sin Cara's English, I'm really disappointed that he didn't learn any while he was injured for 6 months, I mean come on if I was a in WWE management I would be pretty pissed at him.

Lowki
07-17-2012, 11:56 AM
Just want to add that i called this happening last month from the summerslam promo :P I also think Kelly Kelly will return, possibly at 1,000th Raw, but definitely before summerslam.

It was nice to see Rey get a good pop, the crowd actually went nuts when he come out and even popped when he turned the tide on ADR with offense. With him being gone for so long, i don't think he will be stale and is essentially a new superstar for WWE (he's been out that long). Definitely helps to have an established main eventer back on the roster.

They had one feud. And it was two years ago.

"This crap again" hardly applies here.
Exactly. Didn't ADR take him out? Surely it makes sense to have him come back for revenge? I actually forgot they feuded it was that long ago :S

jhorton1215
07-17-2012, 12:03 PM
If Big Show and Cena can have three different feuds, then ADR and Rey can have another. Just keep Del Rio from the Title Picture for a while.

Daffy Duck's Finest
07-17-2012, 01:38 PM
If you thought that feud was overdone, how about the Punk/ Big Show match that night? They had a notable feud. What about Cena/ Show, as they've feuded like 3 times now. And Punk/ Cena on the horizon, is that overdone?

Feuds can be redone if interesting, and besides not many feuds recently have been overplayed, with the exception of Cena v Orton.

drumn4life0789
07-17-2012, 01:46 PM
The reason why this sucks is that Mysterio has become boring since he has become so slow. And the fact that the WWE seems to want him to set up the 619 atleast 3 times in a single match. It is just plain rediculous. He does the same moves that other people do like a hurricanrana or however you spell it and the guy magically flys over and hangs on the ropes.

Oh and it also sucks because ADR is horribly boring. Don't get me wrong he is a good wrestler, but his style is so slow. It reminds me of what the Miz used to do when he first came to the WWE. Run ropes, clothesline, get down and put someone in a headlock for 5 mins. repeat.

K2Jelly
07-17-2012, 01:49 PM
The reason why this sucks is that Mysterio has become boring since he has become so slow. And the fact that the WWE seems to want him to set up the 619 atleast 3 times in a single match. It is just plain rediculous. He does the same moves that other people do like a hurricanrana or however you spell it and the guy magically flys over and hangs on the ropes.

Oh and it also sucks because ADR is horribly boring. Don't get me wrong he is a good wrestler, but his style is so slow. It reminds me of what the Miz used to do when he first came to the WWE. Run ropes, clothesline, get down and put someone in a headlock for 5 mins. repeat.

How about you do this...actually see how this feud pans out then pass judgment. 'Kay? Don't assume this fued is going to suck before it's even had a chance to kick off. Besides, for all we know, Mysterio could have gotten better and you might actually be entertained. And, if you don't like ADR so much, you should be happy he's not longer in the title picture, right? Same goes for Mysterio since the return of a big star usually warrants an instant title match.

drumn4life0789
07-17-2012, 02:44 PM
How about you do this...actually see how this feud pans out then pass judgment. 'Kay? Don't assume this fued is going to suck before it's even had a chance to kick off. Besides, for all we know, Mysterio could have gotten better and you might actually be entertained. And, if you don't like ADR so much, you should be happy he's not longer in the title picture, right? Same goes for Mysterio since the return of a big star usually warrants an instant title match.

I hate when people say things like how bout wait and see how it goes before passing judgement. If people can be excited about it and think it will be good, I have the same right to not be excited about it and think it will suck. And the title picture argument is also very bad. It doesn't matter if one of them is in the title picture or not. It is still going to be a top feud that gets as much tv time as the titles.

This is why I feel the creator of the DVR was an avid wrestling fan and knew that at certain times he wanted to just fast forward the garbage. So to him I thank you.

K2Jelly
07-17-2012, 02:49 PM
I hate when people say things like how bout wait and see how it goes before passing judgement. If people can be excited about it and think it will be good, I have the same right to not be excited about it and think it will suck. And the title picture argument is also very bad. It doesn't matter if one of them is in the title picture or not. It is still going to be a top feud that gets as much tv time as the titles.

This is why I feel the creator of the DVR was an avid wrestling fan and knew that at certain times he wanted to just fast forward the garbage. So to him I thank you.

I'm not saying you don't have the right. Being somewhat anxious about how a feud will go is one thing but evaluating a feud before it even has a chance to start is what you appeared to be doing. It seemed like you were going out of your way to make yourself miserable over something that hasn't even had the chance to start yet and all I'm trying to do is bring in some positives that might cater to your interests.

Cabers
07-17-2012, 03:12 PM
Last night we all saw the return of the master of the 619. He came in between Alberto's attack on Ryder. And as of that it seems we'll be getting a reignited rivalry. Now I think many of you will be saying the same thing as I am. This crap again???

I give you my salute. I do find this very annoying. Shouldn't Rey finally get started with Sin C.? Doesn't he need to get a fast lesson on wwe's style by the highflyer the 'E has to offer?

Your thoughts?

Just sit back and relax fella!

drumn4life0789
07-17-2012, 03:23 PM
I'm not saying you don't have the right. Being somewhat anxious about how a feud will go is one thing but evaluating a feud before it even has a chance to start is what you appeared to be doing. It seemed like you were going out of your way to make yourself miserable over something that hasn't even had the chance to start yet and all I'm trying to do is bring in some positives that might cater to your interests.

Not miserable at all. I have been fast forwarding ADR promos and matches for about 6 months now. So no biggy. This way I pass through ADR and Mysterio at the same time.

Robstar
07-17-2012, 03:34 PM

Was this on purpose? Tell me it was an accident - please!

Next up - a Rey/ADR wedding angle - with RR officiating!

imswm
07-17-2012, 03:45 PM

I'm just wondering how the posters here "know" Cara hasn't improved his English...or how many of them would be able to speak Spanish fluently with one year to do so, most of which was spent on the road before the injury.

And while I'm winning fans, may as well add I too went "not again" because, last time, this vengeance angle killed ADR's heat, and I like Alberto and am bored sick of Rey. Oh, and the 619 is basically a copy of a move the original Tiger Mask (Sayama) did in the Eighties, albeit he used it more like a U-turn, not kicking guys who always happen to fall in perfect position for the move though virtually never do so when facing anyone else.

Pumpkinhead
07-17-2012, 09:42 PM
they aren't doing anything better right now so why not??, Rey/Del Rio matches tend to be decent

BadAndy
07-17-2012, 11:27 PM
It strikes me as quite funny how people get excited and behind Mysterio, yet he's the second biggest WWE star behind John Cena to cater to the crowd and children. I personally can't stand him. He's boring on the mic and after roiding up and having injury after injury he's a shadow of himself from his WCW days. Once they pulled the mask off him and made him a giant killer they had him playing with the big boys and less with the cruiserweights. I felt like by the time he went to WWF/E he had moved past his prime. This would be a feud I'd actually be cheering Del Rio on.

The Brown One
07-18-2012, 06:22 AM
OT: I don't mind Mysterio feuding with Del Rio again. It will be good if they have a short feud with a nice finish.

But I have a question for Mysterio's haters: why do you hate him? IMO hes miles ahead of Sin Cara. I remember a whole lot of you were kissing Cara's ass even before he had a match, saying that hes already way better than Mysterio and will replace him. Flash forward a while later, and hes injured within his first year in the company, botched the majority of his matches, and still hasn't learned to speak English despite having a long time to do so. Mysterio may be injury prone, but hes still damn entertaining, and puts on matches that I actually want to watch. I'd take him over Del Rio, Sheamus, The Miz and Tensai any day.

That feud with YEARS ago, and was very repetitive. But those two guys could really carry a storyline and make it work for so long.

bcfccalum
07-18-2012, 06:32 AM
OT: I don't mind Mysterio feuding with Del Rio again. It will be good if they have a short feud with a nice finish.

But I have a question for Mysterio's haters: why do you hate him? IMO hes miles ahead of Sin Cara. I remember a whole lot of you were kissing Cara's ass even before he had a match, saying that hes already way better than Mysterio and will replace him. Flash forward a while later, and hes injured within his first year in the company, botched the majority of his matches, and still hasn't learned to speak English despite having a long time to do so. Mysterio may be injury prone, but hes still damn entertaining, and puts on matches that I actually want to watch. I'd take him over Del Rio, Sheamus, The Miz and Tensai any day.

i think the reason i hate him is because it was reported that before he won the wwe title he moaned and threatened to quit the company if he wasnt given a world title. i also find him boring on the mic and im just not a fan of the big face superstars. i.e. sheamus, cena and big show before he turned, but then again i still hate him now

HeelTurn
07-18-2012, 10:04 AM
I'm interested to see where they go with this feud.

Will it be a short term filler feud? Will they both be involved with the World Title? Will Sin Cara be thrown in at some point?

king knitemare
07-18-2012, 03:51 PM
what would be great is for a couple of the latin wrestlers to form sum type of stable with adr at the lead along with hunico and his buddy cant think of his name and maybe sin cara for the ic title going against rey for not joining them that way it would give sin cara sum time to learn from them while putting them in better light as a group of heels going against the likes of aw and his tag team turnin them into faces also ala latino world order when eddie was n wcw or like the filthy animals ala konnan also have vicki join them and have adr feud against ziggler for his brief case

Callum
07-18-2012, 04:16 PM
I can't remember their previous, but I find ADR boring so im not really looking forward to the match

masakaritko
07-18-2012, 05:24 PM
My personal opinion on this matter is that I'm just glad Rey is back. Don't care who love or hates him, I like him and that's good enough for me. As far as feuding with Alberto of the river, I'm sure it won't last very long. And I'm sure there will be more feuds along the way before he moves on to sin cara. The reason I say this is because the closer to mania they start this feud or friendly rivalry, the better.

johnnydropkicks
07-18-2012, 06:23 PM
I'll be kind of pissed if rey bumps sin cara.

The Brown One
07-18-2012, 08:39 PM
i think the reason i hate him is because it was reported that before he won the wwe title he moaned and threatened to quit the company if he wasnt given a world title. i also find him boring on the mic and im just not a fan of the big face superstars. i.e. sheamus, cena and big show before he turned, but then again i still hate him now

Well it was a good business decision to have him around. Hes a huge merch seller. Plus hes not the only one who's demanded big things in the past - Lesnar gets $5mil a year to show up 25 times.

bearkg88
07-18-2012, 08:42 PM

Your thoughts?

Im all for ADR vs Rey again and here is why. it keeps ADR out of the WHC picture, and prevents him from being champion

The Brown One
07-18-2012, 08:51 PM
Im all for ADR vs Rey again and here is why. it keeps ADR out of the WHC picture, and prevents him from being champion

Agreed. Hes been boring for months, and I'm sick of him being shoved down our throats in an attempt to get the fans to like him.

Shaz11
07-18-2012, 08:52 PM

I agree with this.

masakaritko
07-18-2012, 09:00 PM
A lot of Rey haters and ADR haters on here. I respect all wrestlers for what they do in that ring on a daily basis. I've seen former marines that did time in Iraq drop out of wrestling school because it was too hard on their bodies. That is 100% truth. Anyone that can indure an entire career is a special person. A lot of fans are only entertained by spots rather than wrestling, and other fans are the opposite. Some fans think its the most important thing to speak on the mic efficiently. Just having one of these qualities as a performer makes them ok in my book. ADR isn't boring to me, in fact I think he portrays his character very well. He's a rich aristocrat Mexican that reminds me of a drug lord. The fact that he doesn't speak perfect English doesn't bother me. It's exactly how it's supposed to be. As far as mysterio I don't care how big or small he is an whether anyone else believed he deserved a world title, or whether he was a believable champion, because he did his time, worked his ass off, and opened the door for a lot of other small guys in the business. Everyone knows that pro wrestling is scripted so why does it bother you if its believable or not? Why complain about it and still watch it? Enjoy for what it is. If you don't like it watch UFC or law and order. My ranting is done now.

masakaritko
07-18-2012, 09:02 PM
Agreed. Hes been boring for months, and I'm sick of him being shoved down our throats in an attempt to get the fans to like him.
The fact that you hate him, regardless of the reason such as boredom in your case, means he is doing his job as a heel.

Pumpkinhead
07-18-2012, 09:15 PM
I see Del Rio jumping back into the World Heavyweight title picture once he finishes up his feud with Rey. Smackdown is low on heel talent right now and I can't see Del Rio fading to the mid-card scene. Unless they have plans for a Randy Orton/Del Rio feud from when Orton returns, we may see Del Rio in the title picture sooner than we think. I kinda got that feeling that it wasn't over between Del Rio and Sheamus once Del Rio and Ricardo Rodriguez attacked Sheamus post-match at Money in the Bank.

There are reports saying WHC run is waiting Del Rio somewhere this year, I can see Rey winning the first bout since he is just returning

akbar
07-18-2012, 09:25 PM
The fact that you hate him, regardless of the reason such as boredom in your case, means he is doing his job as a heel.
That logic just isn't valid for me.
I hated Khali and thought he was boring as a heel, did he do his job or was he plain rubbish?

(Btw I like ADR, so I'm on your side)

bearkg88
07-18-2012, 09:55 PM

I disagree. To me there is a good type of heel, and a cruddy type of heel. Look at Heel Punk, heel HHH, Heel Batista, Heel JBL, Heel Vince. They were good type of heels in that they were bad guys, but they entertained you. You enjoyed seeing them.

Then you have the likes of the cruddy heels ADR. They are a heel, but not entertaining to some. Just because someone doesn't like the person and doesn't want them involved in the title picture doesn't mean they are doing their job as a heel, it just means that person thinks the wrestler sucks.

masakaritko
07-18-2012, 10:39 PM
I disagree. To me there is a good type of heel, and a cruddy type of heel. Look at Heel Punk, heel HHH, Heel Batista, Heel JBL, Heel Vince. They were good type of heels in that they were bad guys, but they entertained you. You enjoyed seeing them.

Then you have the likes of the cruddy heels ADR. They are a heel, but not entertaining to some. Just because someone doesn't like the person and doesn't want them involved in the title picture doesn't mean they are doing their job as a heel, it just means that person thinks the wrestler sucks.
Fair enough, but I still personally think del rio is portraying his character good. He could use some work on the mic, but he's not half bad for someone who isn't speaking their native language. People talk about guys like Eddie Guerrero and even Chavo and Rey speaking near perfect English even though they're Mexican, but the difference is they were all native US citizens and it came with the territory. Like I said before, when del rio speaks he reminds me of a Mexican drug cartel leader, and maybe that's what keeps my attention. As far as his in ring style, he may be boring to some, maybe because he doesn't do all the stuff normal Mexican wrestlers do, he uses more of an mma style offense that is very mat based without delving too deep into the mat wrestling concept. He never botches, and if he does it's too rare to notice unless your specifically trying to point out faults. As far as the cross armbreaker as his finisher, it really is severely painful move when used effectively in mma, so in wwe I see it as believable enough. What he really needs is a new non submission finisher that may make his matches more eventful. Perhaps then you and other people would buy into his character more. As for now I will just enjoy him for what he is.

johnnydropkicks
07-19-2012, 02:20 AM
A lot of Rey haters and ADR haters on here. I respect all wrestlers for what they do in that ring on a daily basis. I've seen former marines that did time in Iraq drop out of wrestling school because it was too hard on their bodies. That is 100% truth. Anyone that can indure an entire career is a special person. A lot of fans are only entertained by spots rather than wrestling, and other fans are the opposite. Some fans think its the most important thing to speak on the mic efficiently. Just having one of these qualities as a performer makes them ok in my book. ADR isn't boring to me, in fact I think he portrays his character very well. He's a rich aristocrat Mexican that reminds me of a drug lord. The fact that he doesn't speak perfect English doesn't bother me. It's exactly how it's supposed to be. As far as mysterio I don't care how big or small he is an whether anyone else believed he deserved a world title, or whether he was a believable champion, because he did his time, worked his ass off, and opened the door for a lot of other small guys in the business. Everyone knows that pro wrestling is scripted so why does it bother you if its believable or not? Why complain about it and still watch it? Enjoy for what it is. If you don't like it watch UFC or law and order. My ranting is done now.

nice rant! I don't get all the Del Rio hate. I really don't. He is one of the best in WWE technical-skills wise, he's good looking, and he has a majorly good gimmick. I bet if he just learned to speak English a little better everyone would jump on board.

But I hate Rey as champion because his matches when they have to go 5 moves of doom Cena-style or face-style really really suck. Doesn't help that his finisher takes like 3 minutes to do and needs like 3 things to all line up for him to do it.