PDA

View Full Version : John Cena has a HUGE announcement tonight to make live on Raw

Kenny Kaos
07-16-2012, 04:36 PM
Which means I'll watch it on youtube tomorrow so I can fast forward through his hokey shit.

Probably announcing he's gonna cash in his MITB at Summerslam in advance, ala RVD at One Night Stand. Muh, whatevs. I'll give this Raw a miss and tune in to the 1,000th episode. Hopefully something interesting will happen next week

HeelTurn
07-16-2012, 04:37 PM
Which means I'll watch it on youtube tomorrow so I can fast forward through his hokey shit.

Probably announcing he's gonna cash in his MITB at Summerslam in advance, ala RVD at One Night Stand. Muh, whatevs. I'll give this Raw a miss and tune in to the 1,000th episode. Hopefully something interesting will happen next week

Yep thats pretty much all it can be lol

Ive been passively watching Raw for ages now, only paying attention when Slater is in the ring.

PrimusSucks
07-16-2012, 04:41 PM
Yep thats pretty much all it can be lol

Ive been passively watching Raw for ages now, only paying attention when Slater is in the ring.

Let me state first that you sig made me literally laugh out loud just now.

And I agree, but something weird tells me Raw is going to be good tonight, so I will watch it.

Dennis
07-16-2012, 04:47 PM
I hope cena uses the MITB briefcase better than that... I don't want to see him tell us when he is going to win it.. he should do what edge did to him to cm punk to end his awesome run.. mostly because it will be controversial.. though no matter what he does it's going to be controversial

SCLAPEOPLES CHAMP
07-16-2012, 04:59 PM
Who is John Cena??

YOUcanCALLmeCRACK
07-16-2012, 04:59 PM
He's going to beat the odds, never back down, blah, blah, and beat punk either a Raw 1000 or Summerslam.

akbar
07-16-2012, 05:00 PM
Oh man Im so excited, I wonder what it could be :confused:

Callum
07-16-2012, 05:00 PM
I reckon he'll chose to cash in on the 1000th episode of Raw

Amerinaine
07-16-2012, 05:01 PM
He's gonna tell us that Schlappy McFishtybuns got upset because he won Money in the Bank, and quit watching RAW!

Playboy Stevie V
07-16-2012, 05:02 PM
He's gonna come out somber. He's gonna get in the ring, take off his hat, look down and sigh.

He'll tell us all that he has something important to tell us that might disappoint his fans. He will say that this is so hard to say. The hardest thing he has ever had to do. He will say even Cena makes mistakes, but he's man enough to admit it.

He will tell us about his divorce and how he screwed up, because he is really the father of that addict in the AJ Styles storyline's baby.

Then he will cry. It will be very uncomfortable.

Then again he will probably do a Ultimate Warrior type jibberish promo and announce when he's gonna cash in the MITB.

LOL :)

HeelTurn
07-16-2012, 05:05 PM
He's gonna come out somber. He's gonna get in the ring, take off his hat, look down and sigh.

He'll tell us all that he has something important to tell us that might disappoint his fans. He will say that this is so hard to say. The hardest thing he has ever had to do. He will say even Cena makes mistakes, but he's man enough to admit it.

He will tell us about his divorce and how he screwed up, because he is really the father of that addict in the AJ Styles storyline's baby.

Then again he will probably do a Ultimate Warrior type jibberish promo and announce when he's gonna cash in the MITB.

That amused me lol

Dennis
07-16-2012, 05:09 PM

Do I want this to happen? YES!YES!YES!

Kenny Kaos
07-16-2012, 05:29 PM
He will pander to children and parents with cliche catchphrases, they will eat it up, any male with pubic hair will boo him. And he'll smile and say how much he loves it and it doesn't annoy him, even though we all know every time he here's the "CENA SUCKS!" part of that dueling chant he dies a little inside. Maybe he can seek solace in the arms of some random Diva slut in the back. When in Rome, Johnny boy!

Dennis
07-16-2012, 05:41 PM
He will pander to children and parents with cliche catchphrases, they will eat it up, any male with pubic hair will boo him. And he'll smile and say how much he loves it and it doesn't annoy him, even though we all know every time he here's the "CENA SUCKS!" part of that dueling chant he dies a little inside. Maybe he can seek solace in the arms of some random Diva slut in the back. When in Rome, Johnny boy!
Do you actually think john cena cares if you boo him.. he understands the wrestling bizz.. if you get any reaction good or bad it's better then no reaction... and if you get a pop (good or bad) everytime you exit the back and walk down that ramp your going to make a ton of money... if anything cena probably loves the fact that he gets boos hahaha.. he made money off the cena sucks shirts.. I think it's hilarious how some members of the IWC hate him! :)

Kenny Kaos
07-16-2012, 05:52 PM
I don't hate him, I hate his LAME, unbeatable character. Turn him heel, make him interesting and edgy

Lowki
07-16-2012, 05:54 PM
Cena announces he will be the first to challenge someone at wrestlemania. There's not many things left for Cena to do; so being the first to actually keep hold of the case until then and fairly compete 1v1 is something that is very John Cena-ish.
It could also be something like Cena announcing that if The Rock ever wins the title before Wrestlemania, Cena instantly challenges him to a match.

Dennis
07-16-2012, 06:01 PM
I don't hate him, I hate his LAME, unbeatable character. Turn him heel, make him interesting and edgy
if you turn him heel you lose money.. maybe a tweener but a heel is bad for business

Cena announces he will be the first to challenge someone at wrestlemania. There's not many things left for Cena to do; so being the first to actually keep hold of the case until then and fairly compete 1v1 is something that is very John Cena-ish.
It could also be something like Cena announcing that if The Rock ever wins the title before Wrestlemania, Cena instantly challenges him to a match.
I'm snoring at this idea haha... another john cena wwe title match at the main event of wrestlemania.. I am not a cena hater.. but this seems awful and the build up would be weird as well.. because you would know the challenger but not the champion for the title match.. I guess in that aspect it is semi interesting

HeelTurn
07-16-2012, 06:02 PM

Kennedy and Bryan both announced that, but it never panned out that way.

I see him cashing in at Summerslam or Raw 1000.

magglis
07-16-2012, 06:03 PM
He will name the day that he will cash the briefcase

Lowki
07-16-2012, 06:23 PM
Kennedy and Bryan both announced that, but it never panned out that way.

I see him cashing in at Summerslam or Raw 1000.
That's why cena will be the first.

I do think he will be the first to actually challenge, and go through, with a fair match for his cash in though.
@dennis as much as i would hate for this to happen; I think it could. It would definitely be interesting and unprecedented.

Rockstar83
07-16-2012, 06:29 PM
Huge announcement is either....(take your pick)-jokin'of course-

A) He's gonna cash it in and be the first person to lose
B) He's gonna a trapped inside on not being his true self and goes homo.
C) He's going to say something then be interupted and some how it's going to be a 5 or 6 man match VS Punk at next WWE PPV for WWE title!
D) He's going to be the first man to cash in the case to face Layla for the Diva's title
E) He's going to jump ship to TNA. (Not likely)
F) He's going to turn Heel

K2Jelly
07-16-2012, 06:30 PM
Nope. I'll pick G. He's going to be his ol' typical self and the next days, disgruntled, whiny smarks are going to bash him in threads that'll wind up in the Trash Pile in 5 minutes.

HeelTurn
07-16-2012, 06:31 PM
Nope. I'll pick G. He's going to be his ol' typical self and the next days, disgruntled, whiny smarks are going to bash him in threads that'll wind up in the Trash Pile in 5 minutes.

Trash Pile "Feed Me More!"

Dennis
07-16-2012, 06:32 PM

I do think he will be the first to actually challenge, and go through, with a fair match for his cash in though.
@dennis as much as i would hate for this to happen; I think it could. It would definitely be interesting and unprecedented.
I know it is unprecedented but I would rather he stir things up... maybe still the title before wrestlemania? like the raw before wrestlemania... or any other major ppv (rumble and summerslam)

Wade Barrett 1979
07-16-2012, 06:32 PM
Trash Pile "Feed Me More!"

Ha! Nice. :D

Grind_Bastard
07-16-2012, 06:33 PM
Ha! Nice. :D

Indeed it was LOL.

LostOmega
07-16-2012, 07:01 PM

This just made my entire day! Thank you sir!

On another note, maybe my prayers will be answered and Cena will say that he's going to cash in the briefcase, blah blah blah, win, blah blah blah, and after winning the WWE championship, he's going to retire because he's John Cena and he's done everything. You guys think that's asking for too much?

tnawhat
07-16-2012, 07:05 PM

So RVD Didnt announce he was facing cena at one night stand 2006???

Bodom
07-16-2012, 07:21 PM
Fingers crossed that Cena's announcement is him debuting a Spinner Briefcase.

johnnydropkicks
07-16-2012, 07:32 PM

http://img853.imageshack.us/img853/8004/riker.gif

Playboy Stevie V
07-16-2012, 07:42 PM

^^^^ Oh shit! Oh shit! Oh shit! I need my paxil anti anxiety pills asap.

Why would you even say that for the love of GOD!

Now I'm just imagining Cena not knowing what his announcement is really going to be about, so out of all the wrestling sites and all the forums, he just happens to stumble on THIS one. Not because he cares, just for ideas.

He sees your idea and says "Vince I have a GREAT idea!......spinner case!"

Vince-"I LOVE IT! PUT SPINNER CASES AT THE MERCHANDISE KIOSKS TOO!"

bartish2
07-16-2012, 08:26 PM
big announcement is he is giving away the briefcase and is retiring

Rockstar83
07-16-2012, 09:22 PM
big announcement is he is giving away the briefcase and is retiring

my greatest raw moment!

Kenny Kaos
07-17-2012, 07:11 AM
I knew he'd announce it in advance and not cash it in when Punk was weak and tired. Okay, Summerslam would have made a little more sense but I guess AJ and Bryan's wedding isn't big enough of a draw for the 1000th episode #rollseyes

I read the Raw report this morning, looks like I missed nothing. Raw 1000th episode better deliver or I'm jumping ship to TNA, sick of this utter garbage

Bodom
07-17-2012, 07:31 AM
No you won't.

Poot-Hair
07-17-2012, 07:33 AM
No you won't. Uh huh I'm gunna, and I'm taking you with me!!! *points finger threateningly*

Kenny Kaos
07-17-2012, 08:33 AM
I am a naturally violent man. I miss ECW, the hardcore title, brutal matches. Thats why I like PPV's like MITB. The products too soft these days. Punk v Bryan had some genuine phsyicality to it. The MITB matches also had some pretty good spots. I guess this old dinosaur (29) just can't let go of the Attitude Era.

Raw 1,000th is the WWE's last chance to deliver for me. I'm not expecting flaming tables or anything of the sort, but please can we have the violence back...pretty please?

slapadabass420
07-17-2012, 10:10 AM
I am a naturally violent man. I miss ECW, the hardcore title, brutal matches. Thats why I like PPV's like MITB. The products too soft these days. Punk v Bryan had some genuine phsyicality to it. The MITB matches also had some pretty good spots. I guess this old dinosaur (29) just can't let go of the Attitude Era.

Raw 1,000th is the WWE's last chance to deliver for me. I'm not expecting flaming tables or anything of the sort, but please can we have the violence back...pretty please?

i am 26 and i am also a die hard AE fan.but i respectfully disagree as far as the violence aspect goes.the attitude era was not founded and built on just violence.i mean sure it was one of the perks however it was the excitement of not knowing what was gonna happen at any given moment that turned me on to it.i loved the attitude era more than any other era in wrestling but it ran its course as did the golden era and the ruthless aggression era.those times are dead and gone i'm sad to say and the violence that we were subjected to back then just cant fit in to the toned down geared toward the pre-pubescent product that we see today.granted the lesnar/cena match and the punk/bryan match had their share of violence but i fear it was only temporary.but hey i'm not a prophesier and the 1000th raw may give us that nostalgic shock value most of us AE fans crave but that remains to be seen

Lowki
07-17-2012, 11:53 AM
i am 26 and i am also a die hard AE fan.but i respectfully disagree as far as the violence aspect goes.the attitude era was not founded and built on just violence.i mean sure it was one of the perks however it was the excitement of not knowing what was gonna happen at any given moment that turned me on to it.i loved the attitude era more than any other era in wrestling but it ran its course as did the golden era and the ruthless aggression era.those times are dead and gone i'm sad to say and the violence that we were subjected to back then just cant fit in to the toned down geared toward the pre-pubescent product that we see today.granted the lesnar/cena match and the punk/bryan match had their share of violence but i fear it was only temporary.but hey i'm not a prophesier and the 1000th raw may give us that nostalgic shock value most of us AE fans crave but that remains to be seen
Unpredictability was what got me hooked. You never knew who was jumping where! Who would debut next. What was Austin going to do this week? Who's going to beat someone up for half hour backstage using everything they can find. When is Molly Holly going to win the hardcore title again? :D
Even in a PG era, they can still do a lot of hardcore matches as MITB showed, there's a lot of room with what they can do.

Cabers
07-17-2012, 03:02 PM
John cenas historic announcement was that he was cast in the new Superman film... See that was about as interesting as his actually announcement. Suspense is a cruel mistress.