PDA

View Full Version : Where does randy fit in?

Double Axehandle
07-16-2012, 12:37 PM
He's been off screen for a while because of his little problem with wellness but when he's brought back where does he fit in? Right now it's sheamus and ADR for the WHC strap with zigs waiting in the background while punk-danielson are fighting for the wwe title with cena casting a shadow over them. Who does randy feud with? He's done the whole Cody feud thing so that's a backward step for both guys and tensei is clearly on a downward spiral so that's another heel choice gone. My idea is turn Ryback heel and put him in a program with randy its just about the only way to keep randy relevant because Ryback is guaranteed a ppv spot and it gives the former skip Sheffield a credible opponent. Thoughts?

Darkside Ron Garvin
07-16-2012, 12:41 PM
Randy fits in perfectly... Between Vince and Trip. Kinda Like Seth Green fit in perfectly between Dax Shepard and Mathew Lillard in "Without a Paddle."

My mind keeps telling me no!!

Double Axehandle
07-16-2012, 12:42 PM
Randy fits in perfectly... Between Vince and Trip. Kinda Like Seth Green fit in perfectly between Dax Shepard and Mathew Lillard in "Without a Paddle."

My mind keeps telling me no!!

You're sadly mistaken sir.

Vince hates randy and I'm betting trips is the only reason that randy is still employed.

akbar
07-16-2012, 12:44 PM
Drop Sheamus and ADR, then use Randy to have a lengthy feud with Dolph for the WHC. That way Randys popularity will put over Dolph as a main eventer.

El T Draino 316
07-16-2012, 12:55 PM
Great question. Lots of possibilities come to mind, but most of them seem flawed to me. Thoughts,

If Orton returns as a face...
Orton vs. Miz: A top face vs a top heel, perhaps in a number one contender's feud for the WHC?
Orton vs. Ziggler: Orton screws up Zigglers cash in, almost to say, "If I can't have the belt, no one can." Hopefully Ziggs would go over.
Orton vs. Del Rio: Yawn
Orton vs. Daniel Bryan: This would be an entertaining Summerslam match, but I'm hoping DB has one last epic match with Punk for SS.
Orton vs. Wade?

If Orton returns as a Heel...
Orton vs. Sheamus: Let Zigs and Del Rio feud over Alberto sortof screwing up Zigglers cash in?
Orton vs. Brodus Clay: I would love to see Brodus try dancing near Orton, only to get the fattest RKO ever delivered.

Obviously my heads all over the place with this one. Hopefully they find a good spot for him, and hopefully that spot is no where near Punk or the WWE title picture (not that I think it will be).

I'm hoping ADR stays away from title contention for a few months.

Darkside Ron Garvin
07-16-2012, 01:06 PM

Vince hates randy and I'm betting trips is the only reason that randy is still employed.

Sadly, it doesn't matter if VKM like Randy or not. He makes VKM $$ so he will keep him on the leash as long as he sees a return on the investment. Talent matters not these day good sir. If he makes VKM, Randy will fit in where ever he is needed. Or a spot will be made for him ;)

And hopefully, you'll re-read the previous post and see the wonderful humor that is the mental picture of this

Double Axehandle
07-16-2012, 01:08 PM
Sadly, it doesn't matter if VKM like Randy or not. He makes VKM $$ so he will keep him on the leash as long as he sees a return on the investment. Talent matters not these day good sir. If he makes VKM, Randy will fit in where ever he is needed. Or a spot will be made for him ;)

And hopefully, you'll re-read the previous post and see the wonderful humor that is the mental picture of this

Disturbing. I shall have nightmares.

capn-edu
07-16-2012, 01:11 PM
It would have the same effects that
Christian vs Orton had for the first time
both faces- orton wins title
orton retains and christian becomes heel

orton would be the christian :D
you follow me dawg?

MachoManFan
07-16-2012, 01:34 PM
I have two places for Orton.
1) As a heel, feuding with Christian over the IC title.
2) The dole queue.

"The Viper" Randy Orton is a neutered, stale, waste of a gimmick on PG programming and with the punt banned all he has is the RKO which has become one of those annoying 'pull that out of nowhere to win' moves that I hate. (add the brouge kick, WMD and most spears to that list)

Playboy Stevie V
07-16-2012, 01:44 PM
I don't know exactly where Randy fits, but he's way better as a heel IMO.

Vince needs to hold on to all of his uber over talent right now. Because IMO TNA has been putting on better shows than WWE, recently. I really feel that they are on the threshold of breaking out. Just a few more moves and they can actually compete. I have nothing to back this up, just wisdom of years of watching wrestling and a gut feeling. I'm not biased to any brands, so lets not start the b*tch fit.

If Vince let go of Randy, TNA will take him and make him invade the Impact Zone. They might even make him the leader of the guys who are jumping Sting and Hogan. They could make his crew all young recent ex WWE FE guys like Gallows, Masters, Kozlov, Carlito...etc.

Right now at this present time I just don't think it would be wise to let someone with that much main event cred and drawing power to go to TNA. That's a bad business move right now.

Lowki
07-16-2012, 01:50 PM

Does he? Like when he failed that first time and even though he was a customer of signature, WWE straight out denied it? Yeah, while we are claiming things as fact, Vince hates the following;
Sprouts
Short men
Skinny men
Anything with less than 10g of protein
Bodybuilder's with shirts on
Men who don't wear pants in the ring
IWC
Real Names
Brutus Beefcake
Wrestling
Brutus beefcakes ancestors
Modern Family
The Nasty Boyz
Every Hogan except for Linda, Brooke and Nick.
Brutus Beefcakes future offspring.
Rap music
Denver
Flabby arms
People who don't like him exposing himself to them
People who report him for exposing himself to them
Masseurs who don't like him exposing himself to them
People who don't street race
Vegans
Comics
Non-steroid users
Bingo and anything related to the word "Bingo" (including Bingo halls and ECW)

On topic; Sheamus v Orton coming soon.

Cabers
07-16-2012, 02:09 PM
Hmm, on IMPACT?

Joonny
07-16-2012, 03:34 PM
Randy can start a feud with Big Show.
On the differences that have happened when Randy have been gone.

Dennis
07-16-2012, 03:59 PM
get rid of the viper bring back the LEGEND KILLER! IMO one of the greatest gimmicks ever! and at this point you could push a younger superstar against him as well saying they want to destroy the legend of the legend killer! see what I did there... your welcome :)

xtremetothemax
07-16-2012, 04:36 PM
we can start out with him punting this little bastard...

Grind_Bastard
07-16-2012, 04:46 PM
Orton vs. Brodus Clay: I would love to see Brodus try dancing near Orton, only to get the fattest RKO ever delivered.

I disagree, Mark Henry is fatter than Brodus and already ate RKO's. :)

I think they'll just throw him into the WHC somehow.

Seanb93
07-16-2012, 06:58 PM
Bring him back as a heel, I think that with Punk/Bryan ending sooon putting him in a program with Punk makes sense. Or.....Have him come out and take out Santino, give him a punt and put him on the shelf for a few months. Leave IC vacant have a tourny for title and have him win tourny...That would give credibility to the title again...then have him start a feud with Punk.

Dennis
07-16-2012, 07:17 PM
Bring him back as a heel, I think that with Punk/Bryan ending sooon putting him in a program with Punk makes sense. Or.....Have him come out and take out Santino, give him a punt and put him on the shelf for a few months. Leave IC vacant have a tourny for title and have him win tourny...That would give credibility to the title again...then have him start a feud with Punk.
santino is the us champ right? and vince banned the punt kick I think.. but I do want santino off tv for awhile!!!

Seanb93
07-16-2012, 09:13 PM
santino is the us champ right? and vince banned the punt kick I think.. but I do want santino off tv for awhile!!!

Yes he is the US champ, always get the two titles confused. Yeah its banned but Vince can just allow him to do it once and tease doing it in the future. Vince rules change weekly

The Brown One
07-17-2012, 01:25 AM
Most likely scenario: Orton feuds with ADR or The Miz/Ziggler. I don't see ADR getting WHC shots forever, and Orton was supposed to go into a program with The Miz/Ziggler (I forget) before he got that wellness policy violation.

URATOOL
07-17-2012, 01:35 AM
Orton returns and ends up winning Dolph's briefcase. Then after Del Rio beats Sheamus, Orton will cash in the case and win the title. Dolph will then win a triple threat with Sheamus and ADR for a shot at Orton. Dolph wins clean and Orton retires in disgust with himself.

Poot-Hair
07-17-2012, 07:42 AM
God I hope Orton is repackaged when he comes back. I've grown so bored of his current gimmick (if you can really call it that)

bcfccalum
07-17-2012, 07:57 AM
as a heel or future endeavoured

Seanb93
07-17-2012, 08:28 AM
Or of course the obvious...Chris Jericho. They were feuding before he got suspended.

Pumpkinhead
07-17-2012, 10:39 PM
as a heel or future endeavoured
The guy is too over to be fired

Callum
07-18-2012, 04:14 PM
I think they should hold off his return for a bit and then put him in a rivalry with Brock ending in a Hell in a Cell match at the pay per view of the same name