PDA

View Full Version : The first MITB failed cash in is coming soon.

URATOOL
07-16-2012, 02:09 AM
Cena will cash in a fail. It's the reason he's been given it. A failed cash in will do no damage to his stock, after all he is beyond the title and it will make the MITB wins more interesting in the future. He has been given the task of taking away the certainty of a title reign if you hold the briefcase.

I see it being a large part of The Rock's promos in the run up to Cena vs Rock II. "You couldn't even win the title with a MITB briefcase!".

Rick BoA
07-16-2012, 02:54 AM
One can only hope.

jai
07-16-2012, 02:55 AM
While I hope Cena fails, I don't think he will lose. He'd probably cash in for a pay-per-view match like RVD did.

Wade Barrett 1979
07-16-2012, 02:59 AM
I can't really see him being the first to fail.

Keith Stone
07-16-2012, 03:12 AM
he'll only fail if he cashes it in a triple threat match and either the other challenger or champ wins by pin or submission as long as Cena isn't the one getting pinned or taps out.

thegame2119
07-16-2012, 03:17 AM
While I hope Cena fails, I don't think he will lose. He'd probably cash in for a pay-per-view match like RVD did.

That's what I'm thinking as well. Cena's character isn't the type that would cash it in right after a champ has been in a huge fight or beat up like most of the others have. He'd want an honest one-on-one match at a big PPV. My guess is that he'll cash it in tomorrow night for a match at Summerslam. And I'm on the 'I hope he loses' train when that match happens.

Haruko Haruhara
07-16-2012, 03:24 AM
Cena will cash in a fail. It's the reason he's been given it. A failed cash in will do no damage to his stock, after all he is beyond the title and it will make the MITB wins more interesting in the future. He has been given the task of taking away the certainty of a title reign if you hold the briefcase.

I see it being a large part of The Rock's promos in the run up to Cena vs Rock II. "You couldn't even win the title with a MITB briefcase!".

PI bet this will happen to Ziggler

drumn4life0789
07-16-2012, 03:26 AM
I was thinking this too. I hope it happens. Not only because I don't want Cena to have the title. But because its time for someone to lose.

Hopefully it turns him heel somehow too. HAHAHAHAHA I make myself laugh.

Wade Barrett 1979
07-16-2012, 03:27 AM
Playskool!!

Rick BoA
07-16-2012, 04:03 AM
It would be pretty cool if ziggler said the same thing. That could help turn him face plus he will win the title legit.

AOF666
07-16-2012, 04:30 AM
Cena should be the first to loose the minb briefcase cash in. So far it is known as a guarantee to win the championship. Cena being the face and loose will put doubt in that (unless they are planning to turn him heal which I doubt). Every one that ever won it took advantage of a beaten down championship except2. At this point he doesn't need the belt, he is bigger then the belt and more valuable. Plus it will take him down a notch and it will help give the current champ more credibility.

The Sneakiness
07-16-2012, 05:16 AM

This I want to happen. If Rock/Cena 2 is going to be at WM29 the only ammo either one has at the moment is Cena's loss at WM28. Hell, make it even more interesting that Rock has the belt before WM29. Yes I know it won't need it but it is the last chance Rock has to hold it and the promos would be classics.

Cena must fail with MITB to build a great match for WM29.

Marx
07-16-2012, 05:17 AM
I took a snack break after Del Rio vs Sheamus (which was dumb, should have waited for the tag match) and misunderstood. I thought Dolph actually lost his shot. At first I was pissed off: screwing up the legacy of a great match by losing the same night. And I do think losing the same night would suck.

But I'm at peace with Ziggler being the first loser, for a few reasons. 1: someone should lose, it's time. 2: Ziggler is a trooper, he can take it and will keep on doing what he does. 3: it fits his persona. Though him losing at MITB would suck (have I stressed this enough?), the setup of the segment in itself was okay and fits The Showoff. First messing around with Del Rio, then arguing with the ref, flexing a bit on the turnbuckle, and then walking right into a move of doom by Sheamus/Cena/Orton.

I don't think they'll do it with Cena. And as I don't mind if it's Ziggler. That said: for me it's about how they treat him afterwards. Let him lose it at Summerslam (for instance), take him off tv for a month or two except for some segments with him training and re-focusing, and let him return for a run that ends in a beautiful Wrestlemania-match.

LostOmega
07-16-2012, 06:12 AM
I don't see Cena failing his cash in, as much as I would like to see it. I do, however and unfortunately, see Ziggler losing his shot, which is a shame because hems one of the hardest workers I've seen in a long time. He does deserve to win, there's no doubt in that, but WWE is currently doing this thing where heels aren't really allowed to hold belts, at least not for any long amount of time.

jackw9
07-16-2012, 06:26 AM
1,000th raw cena cashes in, for a normal match loses to punk maybe rock distracts him or lesnar but thats what i think will happen

El T Draino 316
07-16-2012, 06:59 AM
1,000th raw cena cashes in, for a normal match loses to punk maybe rock distracts him or lesnar but thats what i think will happen

This. If Cena is to cash-in and lose, it will be from a MAJOR 3rd party intruder. I could see Cena announcing tonight that at Raw 1000 he's facing Punk for the title. We know the Rock will be there. Refs down toward the close, Rock Bottom on Cena, Punk gets the win. Rock goes, "John, if either of us are walking into WM29 as the WWE Champion, you can bet your ass its the Rock. Punk, see you at Summerslam." Something along those lines. Althought I think if the Rock gets his hands on the title, it won't be until closer to Mania, so maybe Survivor Series or the Rumble.

HeelTurn
07-16-2012, 07:04 AM
Why would he fail when he cashes in? He is John Cena, he wins thats his job.

bartish2
07-16-2012, 07:22 AM
cena will fail to cash it in. who the f wants to see him as 13th time champ anyways lol.

THE HEARTBREAK KID
07-16-2012, 08:09 AM
I can't see Cena being the first too fail man..

Mikeyboy7777777
07-16-2012, 09:46 AM
i just came back from my damn holiday and i didn't miss a thing this saddens me i haven't watched a pay per view fully without skipping for a while and this isn't a great reason for me to start watching it fully but oh well people will just reply to me that vince doesn't care and if you don't like it don't watch it i guess i have to take the wise advise of the E fed and just quit the whole thing i wanted to quit after the usos become tag champs for once but i'm afraid that won't happen for a while

thenextsousa
07-16-2012, 10:43 AM
The only way I can see Cena failing is not by losing the match, but winning via DQ. Like jackw9 said, I could see the rock or lesnar etc. come in and attack John Cena. Thus, he would've already cashed in the briefcase, won the match, but not win the championship.

Lowki
07-16-2012, 11:59 AM
Daniel Bryan rushed his cash in for one reason; Cena will be the one to challenge the champion at wrestlemania. This is Cena; he will cash in fairly, i'd bet on it.

johnnydropkicks
07-16-2012, 12:01 PM
i just came back from my damn holiday and i didn't miss a thing this saddens me i haven't watched a pay per view fully without skipping for a while and this isn't a great reason for me to start watching it fully but oh well people will just reply to me that vince doesn't care and if you don't like it don't watch it i guess i have to take the wise advise of the E fed and just quit the whole thing i wanted to quit after the usos become tag champs for once but i'm afraid that won't happen for a while

usos at some point are going to get the tag championship. that's pretty sure.

Cabers
07-16-2012, 01:54 PM

Oh we can dream i hope you are right. I don't like this they will definately win statistic they have going.

HBK
07-16-2012, 05:29 PM
In my opinion John Cena will be the 1st person ever to lose at cashing in MITB. For one he already has mentioned it a few times that no one has ever lost the MITB contract match. Secondly it makes sense for the WWE to do this so if anyone every did cash in and lose, they wouldn't lose much credibility since Cena already was the 1st person to lose it. Just my opinion on what i think will happen, thoughts?

Dennis
07-16-2012, 05:36 PM
In my opinion John Cena will be the 1st person ever to lose at cashing in MITB. For one he already has mentioned it a few times that no one has ever lost the MITB contract match. Secondly it makes sense for the WWE to do this so if anyone every did cash in and lose, they wouldn't lose much credibility since Cena already was the 1st person to lose it. Just my opinion on what i think will happen, thoughts?
I disagree.. john cena should win the title if he cashes in the briefcase... but to me I don't want to see someone lose after cashing it in.. no matter who it is... plus having john cena win the title makes people mad.. thus sells tickets.. no such thing as bad publicity

Haruko Haruhara
07-16-2012, 05:44 PM

I think Ziggler has a really large chance of being the first.

HeelTurn
07-16-2012, 05:46 PM
I disagree.. john cena should win the title if he cashes in the briefcase... but to me I don't want to see someone lose after cashing it in.. no matter who it is... plus having john cena win the title makes people mad.. thus sells tickets.. no such thing as bad publicity

Never understood the Cena Sucks shirts, who is dumb enough to buy them and give Cena money? Surely if you hate Cena that much you would rather buy a Punk short and just boo Cena?

But OT, they did make a big deal of nobody losing when they cashed in (even more than usual) so either Ziggler or Cena will lose in my opinion, most likely Ziggler.

Dennis
07-16-2012, 05:48 PM
Never understood the Cena Sucks shirts, who is dumb enough to buy them and give Cena money? Surely if you hate Cena that much you would rather buy a Punk short and just boo Cena?

But OT, they did make a big deal of nobody losing when they cashed in (even more than usual) so either Ziggler or Cena will lose in my opinion, most likely Ziggler.
personally I would rather see ziggler win than cena win.. but it does make sense to have him be the one to lose if you have to have them lose

HBK
07-16-2012, 05:50 PM
ya i wished ziggler would win the title without MITB but im afraid they are going to have him win, i hope your right and he loss's. Back on topic imagine if Big Show cost Cena his MITB title match. Could keep the rivalry going.

Dennis
07-16-2012, 05:55 PM
ya i wished ziggler would win the title without MITB but im afraid they are going to have him win, i hope your right and he loss's. Back on topic imagine if Big Show cost Cena his MITB title match. Could keep the rivalry going.
please no they are boring together.. there promos and matches suck.. plus what benefit does the big show get out of screwing with cena.... isn't his gimmick I don't care about anyone just stay out of my way?

HBK
07-16-2012, 06:00 PM
please no they are boring together.. there promos and matches suck.. plus what benefit does the big show get out of screwing with cena.... isn't his gimmick I don't care about anyone just stay out of my way?

I like Cena but it keeps him outta the title picture and yes Show is just stay outta my way but he wants the title and Cena is doing the whole im going to stop Big Show from getting it.

Dennis
07-16-2012, 06:04 PM
I like Cena but it keeps him outta the title picture and yes Show is just stay outta my way but he wants the title and Cena is doing the whole im going to stop Big Show from getting it.
I don't think the big show will ever be a major champion again.. he isn't a very good heel.. I mean seriously what "monster" heel loses his first ppv match after turning heel?

Rockstar83
07-16-2012, 06:04 PM

I really hope so!

bearkg88
07-16-2012, 06:14 PM

But is that what everyone really wants to see? Show vs Cena to go on? I don't. Frankly I think Show vs Kane would be better than a continuation of Show vs Cena

Dameduse823
07-16-2012, 10:07 PM
Raw 1000 John Cena vs CM Punk for the WWE title - John Cena become the first person to lose with money in the bank when teh rock comes down and rock bottoms him letting punk get the win.

thedag
07-16-2012, 10:13 PM
Raw 1000 John Cena vs CM Punk for the WWE title - John Cena become the first person to lose with money in the bank when teh rock comes down and rock bottoms him letting punk get the win.

i saw it be called like 4 times in the last 30 minutes.

hiphopjunkie
07-16-2012, 10:18 PM
That's how the Miz vs. Cena ended. I doubt they will do that again.

bearkg88
07-16-2012, 10:25 PM

Let's see, it was 11:07 when you called it here...and at 11:06 I posted this in the Raw Peel thread.

How funny would it be for The rock to come back, and screw Cena out of the title :D

You just been ninja'ed! Haha jk bro. Yeah I'm smelling either a triple threat, or even fatal fourway at SS. Rock vs Cena vs Show vs Punk

SESAfro
07-16-2012, 10:30 PM
I called it when Cena said he was entering MITB...

Playboy Stevie V
07-16-2012, 10:32 PM
Damn it! Well this officially f*cks up my prediction I've been touting since cena was announced as being in mitb.

Cena cash in at summer slam on the rock after he beats punk, aint gonna happen.

Should have known better that the WWE wouldn't do something this creative and cool. *arms folded with a frown kicking rocks* lol

Amerinaine
07-16-2012, 10:32 PM
I'm calling it now. Next week, someone is gonna gripe about John Cena and CM Punk.

Great One
07-16-2012, 10:33 PM

yo I just said the same thing to my dad and uncle like 45 minutes ago lol

rodrik
07-16-2012, 11:08 PM
I'll give you my predictions, 2 possible things can happen

1. cena wins and an "I-hate-cena-thread" will open.

2. cena loses and a "thank-god-cena-lost-thread" will open

K2Jelly
07-16-2012, 11:10 PM
I'll give you my predictions, 2 possible things can happen

1. cena wins and an "I-hate-cena-thread" will open.

2. cena loses and a "thank-god-cena-lost-thread" will open

I predict LegendsMadeWrestling will start either thread.

Robstar
07-16-2012, 11:42 PM
I predict LegendsMadeWrestling will start either thread.

I don't think so because I banned him.

Also *cough* http://www.ewrestlingnews.com/community/showthread.php?22099-The-first-MITB-failed-cash-in-is-coming-soon

Posted yesterday. So all you wannabe ninjas can go back to sleep.

Merged.

URATOOL
07-17-2012, 01:16 AM
I don't think so because I banned him.

Also *cough* http://www.ewrestlingnews.com/community/showthread.php?22099-The-first-MITB-failed-cash-in-is-coming-soon

Posted yesterday. So all you wannabe ninjas can go back to sleep.

Merged.

Cheers big fella.

Peter Kaymakcian
07-17-2012, 12:58 PM
I know after MITB everyone's first thought is who will be the first guy to cash in MITB and fail. Well I think that if Cena doesn't fail with his cash in then no one will ever fail with the cash in because of the rules that go behind cashing it in. The briefcase guarantees the championship because it allows you to cash in at a champions weakest point. Think about every championship cash in besides RVD's and now Cena's they've all been after a brutal match or brutal beat down. With a history like that and WWE willing to turn a face into a heel at a moment's notice I don't see their being a failed cash in. There's just to much of an opportunity there.

Tommy Thunder
07-17-2012, 01:05 PM
There will be a failed cash point at some point, that's a given. Whether it's Cena next week or not we'll have to wait and see, given that there's several things that can contribute to the circumstances at next week's match.

Hurtts101
07-17-2012, 01:10 PM
I think Cena might fail as the ultimate shocker. Show wanted to hand Punk on a platter to prove Cena isn't above anyone else. Cena refused. I think Show will cost the Cena the match, possibly setting up a 3way at SummerSlam.

Lowki
07-17-2012, 01:30 PM
There will be a failed cash point at some point, that's a given. Whether it's Cena next week or not we'll have to wait and see, given that there's several things that can contribute to the circumstances at next week's match.
Oh yes, that is definitely going to happen. Someone's going to lose that cash in 100%.

xtremetothemax
07-17-2012, 01:36 PM
I think cena should be the first to fail a cash in (and im not a cena hater). If he fails it wouldnt hurt his career. Imo it would add a more realistic feel to it because last couple of years i wouldnt even think about the mitb winners failing there cashins.

Adreme
07-17-2012, 01:43 PM
I think cena should be the first to fail a cash in (and im not a cena hater). If he fails it wouldnt hurt his career. Imo it would add a more realistic feel to it because last couple of years i wouldnt even think about the mitb winners failing there cashins.

Personally I think whoever winds up with the first failed cash-in(assuming its not Cena) would in theory be able to turn it around into a positive if they use it as a breaking point for them. As long as the person failing isnt the end of there story with the champ there is no definate harm in being the first person to fail.

El T Draino 316
07-17-2012, 01:59 PM
Please don't let it be Dolph. Please don't let it be Dolph. Please don't let it be Dolph. Please don't let it be Dolph. Please don't let it be Dolph.

Playboy Stevie V
07-17-2012, 02:00 PM
I'm going to go out on a limb here with a prediction. I'm smelling a AE vs PG storyline brewing for WM.

With that being said I see BOTH Cena and Ziggler failing to cash in MITB. I see The Rock next week costing Cena his match and I see here in the unforeseeable future, Y2J costing Ziggler his MITB cash in.

WM- Rock vs Cena 2, CM Punk vs Austin, Ziggler vs Y2J and possibly more AE vs PG.

If not, then the WWE should do this. Like I said before the WWE put a restraining order on me, GET RID OF YOUR CRAPPY CREATIVE TEAM AND HIRE ME! I'LL WORK FOR PIZZA AND BEER.

rodrik
07-17-2012, 02:30 PM
I'LL WORK FOR PIZZA AND BEER.

living the dream? :cool:

Playboy Stevie V
07-17-2012, 02:32 PM
living the dream? :cool:

Whoo whoo whoo...You Know it!

Lowki
07-17-2012, 03:10 PM
I like the AE v PG idea. Especially with the game being of that nature too it sounds possible. There's only so much time they can actually run with this concept anyway.

Robstar
07-17-2012, 03:17 PM
Already a topic........merged.

vikingsman18
07-17-2012, 04:28 PM
I honestly wouldn't be surprised if they put the belt on Cena for the 1,000th Raw then just have him drop it to Punk at Summerslam. I wish they wouldn't do that but I feel that this could very well happen.

Rick BoA
07-18-2012, 11:20 PM
You know what I would like to see? I would love to see Ziggler win the WHC without using the MITB contract, then go out and cash in and win the WWE title, making him an undisputed champion.
That would be pretty cool i think

The Brown One
07-19-2012, 12:30 AM
Having Cena be the first to cash in and lose seems farfetched, as no ones failed before, and hes the company's top star. But if done right, it could be pulled off believably. Have The Rock screw over Cena or Punk turn heel. This could set up Cena vs Punk 2 for Summerslam, and a couple of other feuds along the way to Wrestlemania, with The Rock somehow getting a WWE title shot at Wrestlemania 29 against Cena.

URATOOL
07-25-2012, 05:02 PM
I hate to say I told you so but......

Los Conquistador
07-25-2012, 05:46 PM

maybe you should do a blog
you seem to know what you're talking about and elaborate why you think so making the whole thread discussion part irrelevent

whatya say, Betty?

SESAfro
07-25-2012, 07:55 PM
Called it before you...

Just saiyan...