PDA

View Full Version : Just a thought

doormatt412
07-16-2012, 01:47 AM
I think Cena won the MitB briefcase for the WWE Champ strap a little over a week after the Rock announced hes coming back for the belt for a reason. Either they are setting up a Punk vs. Rock Summerslam where Rocky wins and Cena shows up with the briefcase for a rematch or a 3-way Punk vs. Rock vs. Cena match at Summerslam. Like the thread says just a thought...

Dennis
07-16-2012, 02:06 AM
I think Cena won the MitB briefcase for the WWE Champ strap a little over a week after the Rock announced hes coming back for the belt for a reason. Either they are setting up a Punk vs. Rock Summerslam where Rocky wins and Cena shows up with the briefcase for a rematch or a 3-way Punk vs. Rock vs. Cena match at Summerslam. Like the thread says just a thought...
I hope its punk vs rock at summerslam.. rock beats punk.. gets the title and loses it to cena after punk gives him a gts out of anger! YES! YES! YES!.... plus that would set up a three way dance!

Playboy Stevie V
07-16-2012, 02:13 AM
That's been my prediction all along. Kind of, close

Cena wins mitb

Rock challenges punk for ss at 1000th raw

Rock wins

Cena cashes in. Rock keeps his word but doesn't have to stick around. Cena says welcome to my world Dwayne, since the AE never had to deal with mitb cash ins. Ha ha the rock couldnt keep the belt for an hour in our era. War of words of whose era was better, pg or ae. Punk gets in on it. So does Austin.

Set up for Rock Cena 2 and Punk vs Austin wm.

Step 1....check.

thegame2119
07-16-2012, 02:23 AM
Interesting thought though I don't think it would happen. The reason being that The Rock fighting for the WWE title is something that Vince and the WWE would want to hype up as much as humanly possible. Not necessarily a whole year like Cena/Rock was, but longer than the less than a month it would be 'til Summerslam after the 1000th Raw. Still, it would be kind of cool to see The Rock win the title one last time.

jai
07-16-2012, 02:58 AM
WWE isn't smart enough for that.

Cabers
07-16-2012, 01:52 PM

Cena wins mitb

Rock wins

Cena cashes in. Rock keeps his word but doesn't have to stick around. Cena says welcome to my world Dwayne, since the AE never had to deal with mitb cash ins. Ha ha the rock couldnt keep the belt for an hour in our era. War of words of whose era was better, pg or ae. Punk gets in on it. So does Austin.

Step 1....check.

I am seriously liking this not for rock or cena but for punk vs austin!!

bearkg88
07-16-2012, 02:15 PM

Cena wins mitb

Rock wins

Step 1....check.

First, that would be freaking sweet if that happened!

Second, if it does...I will so give you kudos Playboy!