PDA

View Full Version : MITB Sin Cara?

Playboy Stevie V
07-15-2012, 10:43 PM
So did anyone else notice that Sin Cara and Dolph dangerously botched a top rope move? That could have been a career ender. I'm happy that it wasn't.

Then Tensai power bombed him on a ladder via last yrs MITB. Do you think that was last minute to get him out of the match to limit his involvement cause hes dangerous?

You think he will be FE soon? Or am I reading to much into this?

Amerinaine
07-15-2012, 10:47 PM
Reading too much into it right now. Actually, Ziggler was apart of at least 2 botches in that match. He was with Kidd in the top turnbuckle neckbreaker botch too.

Playboy Stevie V
07-15-2012, 10:48 PM
Reading too much into it right now. Actually, Ziggler was apart of at least 2 botches in that match. He was with Kidd in the top turnbuckle neckbreaker botch too.

Okay...fair enough. I guess it was just me ;)

Amerinaine
07-15-2012, 10:50 PM
Okay...fair enough. I guess it was just me ;)

I doubt your gonna be the only one. But because Cena won tonight, you're probably gonna feel like the only one.

YOUcanCALLmeCRACK
07-15-2012, 10:50 PM
Botch Cara didn't trend worldwide on Twitter for about an hour for nothing. Knowing Vinnie Mac's obsession with social media I can see him being embarrassed and taking it out on Sin C.

supergoing
07-15-2012, 10:54 PM
Botch Cara didn't trend worldwide on Twitter for about an hour for nothing. Knowing Vinnie Mac's obsession with social media I can see him being embarrassed and taking it out on Sin C.
Hahaha, is that true?

Needless to say I was in stitches at that botch, literally laughing out loud. I had to rewind to make sure it actually happened.

YOUcanCALLmeCRACK
07-15-2012, 11:03 PM
Hahaha, is that true?

Needless to say I was in stitches at that botch, literally laughing out loud. I had to rewind to make sure it actually happened.

I missed the botch and the trend really happened. Actually reminded me to watch the PPV (ha! glad I did though). Was the botch that bad?

supergoing
07-15-2012, 11:09 PM
I missed the botch and the trend really happened. Actually reminded me to watch the PPV (ha! glad I did though). Was the botch that bad?

He's done worse botches, I suppose. The reason I found it so hilarious is that during his entrance I thought to myself "I wonder how he's going to mess up tonight?" half-jokingly, and LO AND BEHOLD it's like the first thing he does. They even replayed it! Spectacular.

BadAndy
07-15-2012, 11:11 PM
Sin Cara only seemed to be in the match for the botch and the painful bomb. That ladder gave a little but not much. I have a feeling Sin Cara's time is limited.

People thought Kidd botched his move off the ladder/rope but replay showed he got enough of Rhodes? Ziggler? (I'm having a brainfart) to make it look believable to me.

supergoing
07-15-2012, 11:14 PM
People thought Kidd botched his move off the ladder/rope but replay showed he got enough of Rhodes? Ziggler? (I'm having a brainfart) to make it look believable to me.

I think it was a botch, but it was Ziggler's fault for twisting in the wrong direction.

I'm assuming it was a botch and he was supposed to bump on his back, because it looked dangerous as shit.

BadAndy
07-15-2012, 11:18 PM
I think it was a botch, but it was Ziggler's fault for twisting in the wrong direction.

I'm assuming it was a botch and he was supposed to bump on his back, because it looked dangerous as shit.

Kidd looked like he grabbed his thigh and pulled him. It looked like Ziggler (thanks for clarifying) turned a bit too much. He came down more on his side than back.

Pumpkinhead
07-15-2012, 11:20 PM
I thinkl Hunter's ego is what is keeping Cara alive, Miz spent time in the doghouse for that accident with Truth and that botch looked fucking risky

Robstar
07-15-2012, 11:56 PM
Whatever. I'm done watching WWE.

Until Raw.

Big_D77
07-16-2012, 12:21 AM
Tyson Kidd was the highlight in that match and if he did botch anything it still looked great. Sin Cara's botch was so painfully obvious

Playboy Stevie V
07-16-2012, 12:38 AM
I know I'm talking conspiracy theory, but it did cross my mind after the botch that someone would order someone to take Cara out of the match before he ends someones career. Then behold, A Train power bombs him on a ladder.

Then I started to go deeper by thinking that might have been the same reason the same thing happened to him last yr.

I was lmao at the thought that it could be true.

Vince on the radio "god damn it! Power bomb him on the ladder AGAIN and get that mother f*cker out of my mother f*cking match!"

Thats what it seemed like.

Robstar
07-16-2012, 01:29 AM
I know I'm talking conspiracy theory, but it did cross my mind after the botch that someone would order someone to take Cara out of the match before he ends someones career. Then behold, A Train power bombs him on a ladder.

Then I started to go deeper by thinking that might have been the same reason the same thing happened to him last yr.

Vince on the radio "god damn it! Power bomb him on the ladder AGAIN and get that mother f*cker out of my mother f*cking match!"

I can totally​ see that!

Playboy Stevie V
07-16-2012, 01:45 AM
Vince going off on Triple H "You asshole! I swear to f*cking god if you don't clean up your Sin Cara shit and he hurts one f*cking wrestler, you're jobbing hard to Brock! You think Im joking? I'll call Brock right f*cking NOW and give him the go ahead to kick your spoiled ass for REAL!"

I was rolling.

thegame2119
07-16-2012, 02:14 AM

You know, my mind went to the same place after seeing that powerbomb. I remember thinking at one point during the match that with WWE's recent luck, Sin Cara is going to screw something up that gets Ziggler seriously injured. I'm glad that didn't happen. Seriously, in all my years of watching wrestling I don't think I've ever seen someone that wasn't a diva make as many obvious botches as Sin Cara does. I agree with a lot of people that he's going to get someone seriously injured someday, if not end their career.

Robstar
07-16-2012, 02:19 AM
Vince going off on Triple H "You asshole! I swear to f*cking god if you don't clean up your Sin Cara shit and he hurts one f*cking wrestler, you're jobbing hard to Brock! You think Im joking? I'll call Brock right f*cking NOW and give him the go ahead to kick your spoiled ass for REAL!"

I was rolling.

Lol, gold!

Wrestling Realist
07-16-2012, 02:52 AM
yeah I am sorry to inform you guys after just watching that spot like three times over and over just now that botch was not Sin Cara fault at all. Zigglers foot slips off the of top rope pushing both of them into the ring as ziggler tries to get his footing back, thank god sin cara held on to ziggler he almost fell to the outside of the ring

Playboy Stevie V
07-16-2012, 03:00 AM
yeah I am sorry to inform you guys after just watching that spot like three times over and over just now that botch was not Sin Cara fault at all. Zigglers foot slips off the of top rope pushing both of them into the ring as ziggler tries to get his footing back

Well thats a relief. Man does that dude have bad luck.

BxmJami3e
07-16-2012, 04:07 AM
Understandable that it looks as if Cara botched. The dude always seems to be involved in the dangerous spots.

Ziggler had a couple of botches tonight, maybe his head just wasn't in it for once, i mean the man puts his A game on all year.

XstnXflyscoX
07-16-2012, 04:54 AM
He's done worse botches, I suppose. The reason I found it so hilarious is that during his entrance I thought to myself "I wonder how he's going to mess up tonight?" half-jokingly, and LO AND BEHOLD it's like the first thing he does. They even replayed it! Spectacular.

yeah but cara wasnt the one that messed up it was zigglers fault on 2nd thoughts it was no ones fault

XstnXflyscoX
07-16-2012, 04:58 AM
Tyson Kidd was the highlight in that match and if he did botch anything it still looked great. Sin Cara's botch was so painfully obvious

if you watch the footage closely its was ziggler foot slipped so if anyone is to blame and i dont think there is it would be ziggler

Robstar
07-16-2012, 05:43 AM
if you watch the footage closely its was ziggler foot slipped so if anyone is to blame and i dont think there is it would be ziggler

The fact remains that his style relies on high spots and things tend to go wrong around him a lot - just to serve to help him look good in a spot. Is that really necessary outside of bingo halls and school gyms? (in the States anyway...)

johnnydropkicks
07-16-2012, 07:18 AM
yeah the same thing occurred to me but I don't think they make changes on the fly like that not in a ppv match. pretty sure they had intended to get him out from the start. missed the botch.

THE HEARTBREAK KID
07-16-2012, 08:07 AM
Yeah it actually looked like Zigglers foot slipped and unbalanced both men causing what could have been a serious fall for both.

I think if you are blaming Sin Cara for this one then it's very harsh. :)

akbar
07-16-2012, 08:54 AM
Zigglers foot slipped, it wasn't really his fault. It's just an unfortunate event to happen and I feel bad because I know Cara is gong to get the blame and flack for this.

evilgenius780
07-16-2012, 10:13 AM
yeah I am sorry to inform you guys after just watching that spot like three times over and over just now that botch was not Sin Cara fault at all. Zigglers foot slips off the of top rope pushing both of them into the ring as ziggler tries to get his footing back, thank god sin cara held on to ziggler he almost fell to the outside of the ring

That looks to be the case, but you can't blame people for assuming it was Cara, given both guys history. Looked to be a rare off night for Ziggler

Lowki
07-16-2012, 11:55 AM
So did anyone else notice that Sin Cara and Dolph dangerously botched a top rope move? That could have been a career ender. I'm happy that it wasn't.

Then Tensai power bombed him on a ladder via last yrs MITB. Do you think that was last minute to get him out of the match to limit his involvement cause hes dangerous?

Sin Cara lost his balance and dolph seemed to lose his footing trying to keep Cara balanced, then couldn't do much beyond going into the move. It wasn't dangerous. Dolph also nearly hurt himself during the the sunset flip off the ladder by Kidd.

There were a few botches not just from Cara. The first 5 minutes were botchamania worthy.

Because Sin Cara has botched in the past, everyone instantly blames him, which is not the case.

Cabers
07-16-2012, 01:53 PM

Your on book 2 and we're on book 1.

And yes Sin Cara nearly killed Ziggles.

Playboy Stevie V
07-16-2012, 01:57 PM
Sin Cara lost his balance and dolph seemed to lose his footing trying to keep Cara balanced, then couldn't do much beyond going into the move. It wasn't dangerous. Dolph also nearly hurt himself during the the sunset flip off the ladder by Kidd.

There were a few botches not just from Cara. The first 5 minutes were botchamania worthy.

Because Sin Cara has botched in the past, everyone instantly blames him, which is not the case.

Yeah it looks like I jumped the gun on this one. I automatically thought it was Sin Cara's fault cause he botches more than Ziggler. And the Ziggler Kidd spot I didn't get to see the botch clearly. My steam had one of those freeze, then continue once everyone's on the ground...LOL.

Anyways, I guess I owe an apology to the little dude....*on twitter*..."Sorry Sin Cara. It wasn't your fault this time. Can we still be friends?" *Sin Cara's response * "Que?" .....I think that means we are still cool. :)

Lowki
07-16-2012, 05:55 PM
Your on book 2 and we're on book 1.

And yes Sin Cara nearly killed Ziggles.
Ziggles nearly killed ziggles - Twice.