PDA

View Full Version : How do you want the Wrestlemania 27 card to pan out?

someguy4848
11-14-2010, 12:20 AM
For the sake of arguement, lets just say that any current roster member that's currently out is healthy by Wrestlemania(Undertaker, Triple H, Christian, CM Punk etc.)

This would be how I want it to go down.
-----------------------------------------------------------

-----------Main Event-------------
Daniel Bryan vs Shawn Michaels
-------------------------------------
(tons of build up behind this. daniel bryan would challenge hbk to a match at wrestlemania, taker would respond by saying that he retired him and that he couldnt challenge him. at elimination chamber it would be daniel bryan vs undertaker. if bryan wins he can challenge hbk. bryan beats taker to earn the right to ask hbk to come out of retirement)

WWE Championship
Randy Orton (c) (face) vs. John Morrison (heel, royal rumble winner)

Goldberg vs "Stone Cold" Steve Austin

The Undertaker vs. Sheamus

World Heavyweight Championship
Edge (c) vs The Miz vs Christian

(Edge beats Kane at Survivor Series to win the World title. Christian returns in early 2011 to feud with Edge for the world title.
The Miz then announces he will cash in money in the bank to insert himself into the title match at wrestlemania
this match would have a similar dynamic to Chris Benoit vs Triple H vs Shawn Michaels. in that two former tag partners would face off, with an up and coming star as the wild card)

Drew Mcintyre (w/ Tiffany) vs Triple H (w/ Stephanie McMahon)
(Tiffany would return and turn heel by pairing up with her real life husband Drew McIntyre)
Special Guest Refferee: Mr. McMahon

John Cena vs Jack Swagger

Intercontinental Championship Scramble Match
Dolph Ziggler (c) vs Alberto Del Rio vs Cody Rhodes vs Kane vs MVP

Kofi Kingston vs. CM Punk

Money in the Bank
William Regal vs. Kaval vs. Evan Bourne vs. JTG vs. Rey Mysterio vs. R-Truth vs Ted Dibiase vs Goldust

Justin Bieber will sing the national anthem (this is actually scheduled to happen in reality)
after he's done singing, the nexus would storm the ring and perform all of their respective finishers. this would turn alot of kids and their parents off. but it would equally delight the older fans. it would garner alot of press and all they have to do is teach bieber how to bump.

thesubverse
11-14-2010, 12:46 AM
Do internet wrestling forums REALLY need MORE fanboy jerk off threads? Jesus these things are tedious.

xStraightxEdgexSaviorx
11-14-2010, 01:03 AM
My card looks like this:

1. United States Title Match: CM Punk (c) vs. Daniel Bryan. (If Punk wins, Bryan has to join the new S.E.S.)

2. Money In The Bank Ladder Match: Alberto Del Rio vs. Dolph Ziggler vs. Kaval vs. Kofi Kingston vs. Sheamus vs. John Morrison vs. Evan Bourne vs. Ezekial Jackson

3. Lita and Trish Stratus vs. LayCool

4. Kane vs. Rey Mysterio

5. Intercontinental Title Match: Jack Swagger (c) vs. The Big Show vs. Drew McIntyre vs. MVP

6. Chris Jericho vs The Miz

Main Event #1: Brock Lesnar vs. The Undertaker

Main Event #2: World Heavyweight Championship Match: Edge (c) vs. Christian

Main Event #3: WWE Championship match: Triple H (c) (as the leader of Nexus) vs. Wade Barrett vs. Randy Orton vs. John Cena (Vince McMahon is special ref)

Main Event #4: "Stone Cold" Steve Austin vs. The Rock (I know, I know, but it's my card damn it and I wanna see it one last time)

xStraightxEdgexSaviorx
11-14-2010, 01:06 AM
Do internet wrestling forums REALLY need MORE fanboy jerk off threads? Jesus these things are tedious.

Well, I suppose not, but does the IWC REALLY need another know it all punk tryin to fuck up what is an otherwise fun and interesting discussion?

SilverGhost
11-14-2010, 01:30 AM
Not bad. But I am lost on the mixed things but since its your cards I won't complain.

thesubverse...-smh-

xStraightxEdgexSaviorx
11-14-2010, 01:52 AM
Not bad. But I am lost on the mixed things but since its your cards I won't complain.

thesubverse...-smh-

What do you mean the mixed things? I will be happy to explain anything to you if you'd like.

SilverGhost
11-14-2010, 02:04 AM
What do you mean the mixed things? I will be happy to explain anything to you if you'd like.

I was using whats going on storyline wise as a reference. I love the ideas don't get me wrong.

red-fishy
11-14-2010, 02:56 AM
1. The Undertaker vs. Cena ( to unified the wwe world champion & wwe heavyweight champion )
2. HHH vs. Sheamus
3. money in the bank match :
Morrison vs. R Truth vs. Evan Bourn vs. Kaval vs. Dolph Ziggler vs. Kofi Kingston vs. Cody Rohads vs. Mcinttyre vs. MVP vs. Dibiase
4. Edge vs. Christian
5. Randy Orton vs. Wade Barrett
6. Kane vs. The Bigshow
7. Rey Mysterio vs. Alberto Del Rio
8. Beth Phoenix vs. Natalya
9. Miz vs. Jack Swagger
10. Daniel Bryan vs. CM Punk

xStraightxEdgexSaviorx
11-14-2010, 03:49 AM
Ahh I got you now. This'll be a long post mind you, so I hope your ready to read lol. (if you just want to skip to the main event's feel free they are the last few paragraphs)

In the Punk/Bryan match, Punk would have already won the US strap from Bryan, and Bryan wants it back. Punk accepts his challenge, but under one condition: If Punk wins, Daniel Bryan must join the new Straight Edge Society, where Punk wants already established guys who are good in-ring to back him up instead of nobodys like Gallows and Mercury. I think it would be a great Wrestlemania debut for Bryan because he can really just focus on the wrestling where Punk carries the promo. Plus it would be an epic match and probably steal the show.

MITB is a typical MITB match. No real storyline necessary because the motivation is already defined by the nature of the match. Del Rio and Sheamus would obviously be the favorites going in.

The diva's match would start off with LayCool claiming how they are not only the best Divas right now, but they are the best of all time, however, they get interrupted by Lita who says neither one of them have beaten her and they can't rightfully say that unless they have. Laycool then says that she can partner up with whoever she wants to face the both of them at Wrestlemania, and Lita picks Trish Stratus. You could also have LayCool trying to cheat (like always) to win another match, but Lita and or Trish stops them and kicks their asses.

Kane and Mysterio was just a match to stick them both on the card and i couldn't think of anywhere else to put them, so I'm making this storyline up on the fly, here it goes: Kane seems to have a creepy obsession with Rey. He interferes in Rey's matches, helping him to win some, but then getting him disqualified in others. Rey doesn't know whats going on, and Kane doesn't really care to explain it to him. Rey gets pissed and tells Kane to stay away from him unless he wants a fight. Kane then proceeds to blindside Rey and lock him in a casket where he would stay until WWE officials broke him out. Rey gets pissed again and challenges Kane to a match at Wrestlemania. Kane accepts. Idk where that came from but it would kinda make sense if you wanted to enhance Kane's creepiness to another level. You would have to be pretty crazy to randomly just start stalking someone lol.

No real storyline for the IC championship match either. All of them just want the gold. They can all make fun of each other in promos and interfere in each others matches though, and that would add a little spice to it.

Jericho v Miz is another match where I needed to put the two on the card somewhere, and with the way these two can talk, I'm sure they could come up with something special promo-wise.

Brock Lesnar, as a surprise entrant and eventual winner of the Royal Rumble, challenges the Undertaker because he doesn't care about the championships because he's already had them all. The only thing he wants is to prove that he's the best of all time by beating the best of all time at Wrestlemania. Refer to the Royal Rumble final 4 thread for more details on this potential dream match.

Edge vs Christian for the World Heavyweight championship...has a nice ring to it eh? Yeah this one is simple too. Christian makes his return at the Rumble but gets screwed out of winning it by Alberto Del Rio, and after feuding with him, he decides to get his kayfabe brother Edge to give him a title shot anyway. Edge obliges, but only if he can beat Alberto Del Rio in a # 1 contenders match. Before the match, Edge says in a shoot that he doesn't know if he wants to face Christian for the championship because he knows him too well. His title could be in serious jeopardy if he has to face Christian, and at the end of the day, Edge has to do what is best for Edge, brother or no brother. During the match, the ref gets knocked down somehow and both Del Rio and Christain are down. Out comes Edge, seemingly to hit Christian with a spear so as to make him lose the match, but turns around and hits Del Rio with it. Christian wins, and both guys are faces heading into 'Mania.

The next match is pretty straight forward as well. Turns out, it was Stephanie McMahon (the Raw GM) and Trips who were behind Nexus all along. They successfully screw Orton (@ Survivor Series) and John Cena (@ the next ppv) of their title opportunity via Nexus, and Triple H, although proud of Wade Barrett, gets his title back in lets say a triple threat with him, Cena, and Barrett at one of the ppvs. Cena and Orton know their in trouble at Wrestlemania because they know Barrett and HHH will team up against them, so they form a shaky bond of sorts. Barrett, not used to being second fiddle, seems increasingly reluctant to do HHH deeds for him in the weeks leading up to Wrestlemania and it is hinted that Barrett may overtake HHH for full control of Nexus and the WWE championship. Vince is added mostly for effect and what he can bring to the promos.

Let me set the stage for SCSA vs. The Rock. Stone Cold one day shortly before Mania is being booked as the guest host of Raw and it's being promoted that he has a HUGE announcement to make during the show. Austin comes out after the main event of Raw and says "How has everyone liked the show. Hell I though it was pretty damn good if I do say so myself. Well like I said, I've got something to say tonight, and if you know the Rattlesnake, then you know if he's got somethin to say, he's gonna damn well say it. Ya know, I get dozens emails and letters a day from the fans asking me for 'one more match' 'just one more match' and after 7 long damn years I think its time to finally oblige them letters eh? So after i've made this decision I had to decide who exactly my last match would be against. So I sat back, cracked open a big ol' can of budwiser and scouted, and thought, and scouted, and though, and i realized well damn, A rattlesnake aint supposed to think! A rattlesnake is supposed to react. So that's what I'm gonna do. I'm gonna react to you all here tonight to see who I should face. Should i face...Sheamus? *crowd boos* No? Should I face Triple H? *kids boo, adults cheer* No? Well how about John Cena?? *crowd goes nuts* (kids and adults want to see this match for different reasons of course). I think we got ourselves a winner, John Cena! Get your ass out here and lets make this official for Wrestlemania. Cena's music playes he comes out and agrees to do the match with Stone Cold. He gives his typical Cena babyface responses "it'll be an honor, a privilege, etc, etc" and just before Cena signs the contract..."IF YA SMELLLLLLLL....what THE ROCK is cookin..." *crowd literally explodes* The Rock comes out of course and says "Wait wait wait, hold on just a second there skippy. If Stone Cold Steve Austin...hold on, The Rock almost forgot. FINALLY...The Rock HAS COME BACK to the WWE. If Stone Cold Steve Austin is gonna have just one more match, just one more...then it can't be with anyone else, but the jabroni beating, pie eating, trailblazin, eyebrow raising, simply amazing, the one, the only peoples champ, The Rock. You see Steve, I was watching Raw the other night when a promo come up that said that not only were you the guest host of Raw tonight, but you were gonna make your "special announcement." So you wanna know what the Rock did? He dropped all his appointments, all his meetings, all his scheduled events, and he made sure he would be here in _______ tonight. Ya see, The Rock just knew, what that special announcement was gonna be, he knew what you were thinking. You were thinking "I have that itch, that itch to get back there one more time and give these people a show!" And you wanna know why I knew what you were thinking? It's because The Rock has been getting that very same itch, and The Rock knows there's only one way to scratch it. So what do ya say Steve? Just...one more time for you to go ONE ON ONE WITH THE GREAT ONE?" SCSA: "I say you got yourself a deal partner."

dantheman
11-14-2010, 09:34 AM
Regardless of the card this Wrestlemania is going to suck balls, this years was a disappointment on the whole and it was a fairly decent card, next year godknows what its going to be, they'll do well if they can even sell the stadium out.

thesubverse
11-14-2010, 01:07 PM
Considering all these things do is sow discontent and dissatisfaction when things don't go the way they wants, the less unrealistic fantasizing the better, if you ask me.

xStraightxEdgexSaviorx
11-14-2010, 02:37 PM
Considering all these things do is sow discontent and dissatisfaction when things don't go the way they wants, the less unrealistic fantasizing the better, if you ask me.

Sorry friend, but I think you'll be hard pressed to find a single thread that doesn't sow discontent and dissatisfaction from the IWC. So I think we deserve the right to express what we think should happen, and discuss why we think this way. It's just a fun conversation and timekiller, as there really aint any real news to talk about as of right now.

AndyWonder
11-14-2010, 05:23 PM
WWE title - John Cena vs. Randy Orton - the only 2 who have the star power to do this at this period of time
world heavyweight title - edge vs. christian - i can't think any other way for it to go down
undertaker vs. sheamus - i think sheamus has done enough in the past to have a match like this
MITB - kofi kingston vs. alberto del rio vs. dolph ziggler vs. jack swagger vs. drew mcintyre vs. ted dibiase vs. cody rhodes vs. daniel bryan vs. john morrison vs. cm punk
rey mysterio vs. kaval - rey can still do some good aerial stuff and kicks and would be in an entertaining match with this guy
kane vs. big show - only way to me that they can be there
the miz vs. chris jericho - ya never know, jericho might be back by this time and put miz over before MITB gets cashed

R.SEXTON99
11-14-2010, 07:45 PM
Kane and Mysterio.....hilarious!

CMhuw24
11-15-2010, 12:19 AM
I dont really wanna see Kane vs Mysterio again considering there match at Summerslam was pretty boring.
And the HBK vs Daniel Bryan? 1. HBK is retired. 2. Daniel Bryan becoming a main eventer in a space of 4months? Practicly impossible. 3. Its WWE, Cena and Orton own the headline, they wouldnt give it to anyone else.

ed is dead
11-15-2010, 12:24 AM
rock vs cena, that's all.