PDA

View Full Version : This would make my night...

Tech N9ne
07-15-2012, 04:42 PM
So as it is set, I'm not to excited about the WWE Title MITB Match for obvious reasons. I would much rather have the older format with up and coming talents being showcased for the majority. What would make this match perfect for me would be a suprise return of(the former WWE champ so he meets the match requirements) The Miz!!!

I think this would add a little excitement to the match and honestly I would rather the Miz win the contract rather than the current superstars in the match. I would like to see him fued with CM Punk afterwards and with Miz finished with his movie he is ready for a return and what better way to make him relevant again.....

Hope this isnt already a topic... Havent been on in a while.

Please your thoughts?

Dennis
07-15-2012, 04:55 PM
I don't believe it is already a topic though there has been talk about him coming back on the threads.. I think its a good idea, but they should have him face daniel bryan IMO (obviously turning bryan or the miz face would be necessary)

blink
07-15-2012, 05:03 PM
The scf from the top of a couple of ladders would look pretty cool...

Slivon
07-15-2012, 05:11 PM
The scf from the top of a couple of ladders would look pretty cool...
Not all moves look good from the top of a ladder and this is one of them.

Pumpkinhead
07-15-2012, 05:14 PM
The skull crushing finale never looks good!!!

Tommy Thunder
07-15-2012, 05:17 PM
I personally hope that Miz and Mysterio are added to the match. Jericho's the only one that can hit high flying moves in the match at the moment, and while he could steal the show that way, and he's capable of doing that, it's a big ask to rely on one guy to do all the high spots. Adding Mysterio (and Miz to a certain degree) would share the high spots out.

supergoing
07-15-2012, 05:19 PM
A SCF from the top of a ladder sounds like a hilariously unsafe spot.

I never realised how much I marked for the wee frog-face until I eventually realised I hadn't seen him on my TV in a while. Dude's awesome.

http://i.imgur.com/4vfM3.gif

YOUcanCALLmeCRACK
07-15-2012, 05:22 PM
It would be pretty cool if he just ran down to the ring in the middle of the match, grabbed the case, and ran with it.

What will happen: If Miz is used, he will come out and cut a promo saying how it's unfair. Brodus Clay will come out and squash match.

DK Wrestling Savior
07-15-2012, 06:01 PM
I gotta say, there has been a lot of opportunity to turn Miz face...but now, with his extended absence and being in a movie, this is the ultimate time to do it. Miz would make a great face.

The Expendable
07-15-2012, 06:15 PM
I want to see the return of Barrett not the fucking miz

Tommy Thunder
07-15-2012, 06:19 PM
I gotta say, there has been a lot of opportunity to turn Miz face...but now, with his extended absence and being in a movie, this is the ultimate time to do it. Miz would make a great face.

I agree. And at a time when WWE are low on top main event faces, Miz would be a perfect fit as a face. I also think he'd make a great face.

I want to see the return of Barrett not the fucking miz

I think the returns of both guys are more then possible man.

homicideuk
07-15-2012, 06:24 PM
miz becoming a face could still headline a wrestlemania

Daffy Duck's Finest
07-15-2012, 06:30 PM
I agree. And at a time when WWE are low on top main event faces, Miz would be a perfect fit as a face. I also think he'd make a great face.

Sorry to disagree with you, TT, but we already have Cena, Punk & Sheamus (Plus Orton and Mysterio's imminent returns) as faces. Now name the top heels: Del Rio, Big Show and Jericho. Sorry but D-Bry is a 'tweener in my eyes

As much as I love Miz, and have waited patiently for his turn, if he were to turn face, one of the aforementioned faces would need a turn ASAP.

Rokudo
07-15-2012, 06:36 PM
I really want Miz to enter and win it as well, but with the latest reports, I don't think it's going to happen. WWE hates when their little secrets get reported and they always end up changing angles however stupid and against past/possible storylines they may turn out to be. Remember Kharma? She debuted at ER11 and left shortly after that. She said she would return one day to destroy the Bellas. At ER12 Nikki was the champ and was facing a mystery opponent. EVERYTHING was pointing at and was perfect for Kharma's return, but as soon as the reports from people who saw her at the airport or whatever came, the opponent was changed to Layla and we all now how shitty everything has been since then and for what? So WWE can shut up the "smarks" and the dirtsheets ... I won't be surprised if the same thing happens today :/

YOUcanCALLmeCRACK
07-15-2012, 07:46 PM
Well you are halfway there.

akbar
07-15-2012, 07:51 PM
Sin Cara and Tyson Kidd should've done more high flying shit.

Wrestling1
07-15-2012, 07:55 PM
well you got your wish !

Grind_Bastard
07-15-2012, 10:26 PM
well you got your wish !

Yep, good for him :)

Cabers
07-16-2012, 01:51 PM
Yep, good for him :)

Was thinking the exact same!