PDA

View Full Version : What's wrong today with WWE PPV's, Creative & Young Talent...

GaMEPLAY
11-13-2010, 10:22 PM
WWE is having way too many PPV's...they should do less, like 8 a year or so, give creative-writers more time to work on story-lines and make them better and more interesting, and gives young talent more time to develope their character...

and they should realize that WWE fans either buy tickets to see the PPV's or buy PPV's to watch live at home..
And in a time of financial crisis, having too many PPV's isn't the best idea...
some people can only like buy a PPV every 2 months or so, so that's something u should keep in the back of your mind ...

and maybe WWE should just get a whole pack of new writers to better the storylines, they should keep Freddie Prince Jr though...

And stop pushing younger guys who just got there, they don't have the experience & skills to be in the main-event..
Kick their asses for the first year and a half, and the ones who are still with the company, will get the opportunity to do bigger and better things...

Cause there are a lot of guys there who've been in the WWE for some years now, who have nothing good to do..
MVP, Kofi, Matt Hardy [ but he's gone now ], Christian & William Rega [ who both still can do a lot ], Vladimir Kozlov, bring back and build up the Tag Team Division...cause now it's really shit...

WWE can do sooo much to better their product and still stay PG [ wich i hate btw ], but it's allmost like they don't want to do better and push guy and girls who can really do stuff inside the ring...

So WWE, act right before you get smack'd right..
TNA is slowely starting to breathe down your neck...

BigWillie54
11-13-2010, 10:24 PM
Did i just read this....but somewhere else?

Necroyeti
11-13-2010, 10:31 PM
TNA is slowely starting to breathe down your neck...
http://people.freebsd.org/~ssouhlal/stuff/lmao-zedong.jpg

Scottland
11-14-2010, 12:38 AM
WWE could do alot to improve it's product. I've been saying for the past few years that Brian Gerwitz & Michael Hayes need to go. WWE needs fresh minds in the creative department. Gerwitz used to be good but he's loosing his touch. As for young talents? Let's be honest here WWE's young talents is significantly weak & I mean truly weak. There has only been two young talents that are worthy of being pushed that being Sheamus & Wade Barrett. I will say Alberto Del Rio is slowly coming along & could end up being a worthy young talent. I know some people think Morrison, Bryan, Miz & so forth are worthy but truthfully they are not since they are all missing certain elements in there game. So, basically what I'm saying is WWE needs to go out & find better talent. There are a few veteran superstars such as CM Punk, Christian & such that should be getting pushed into the top superstar category because they are good talents. WWE keeps saying they want some top talents in the main event level then put guys like CM Punk, Christian & such into the mix then.