PDA

View Full Version : Should I order MITB tonight?

Peter Kaymakcian
07-15-2012, 11:23 AM
I don't know if this is the right place for this thread, but I thought it was. Anyway I have off on Sunday night for the first time in months so I was wondering do you guys think MITB is worth the money?

Destruction
07-15-2012, 11:34 AM
I don't know if this is the right place for this thread, but I thought it was. Anyway I have off on Sunday night for the first time in months so I was wondering do you guys think MITB is worth the money?

Bryan vs Punk and TWO ladder matches would be enough to make me order it

But here in the U.K, as long as you have sky sports, you get it for free :D

Whoopie for me

Peter Kaymakcian
07-15-2012, 11:38 AM
Bryan vs Punk and TWO ladder matches would be enough to make me order it

But here in the U.K, as long as you have sky sports, you get it for free :D

Whoopie for me
\I need to move to England

Fatality
07-15-2012, 11:39 AM

I live in The Netherlands and we have sky sports ^_^ I love Satellite!!

Destruction
07-15-2012, 11:41 AM

To be fair, it's 6 channels, showing all the sports, Raw, Smackdown and 4 ppvs a year for £21 a month

AWESOME! (My Mummy pays for it. YAY ME)

Peter Kaymakcian
07-15-2012, 11:42 AM
In America we have to pay for our PPVs :(

Destruction
07-15-2012, 11:46 AM
In America we have to pay for our PPVs :(

We only get Elimination Chamber, Over the Limit, Money in the Bank and Vengeance free :(

Still more than you

http://www.peterwallaceillustration.com/assets/images/bookreader.gif

:p

Kenny Kaos
07-15-2012, 11:51 AM
I don't have Sky, so will try and find a stream. I watch Raw and Smackdown on youtube

supergoing
07-15-2012, 12:16 PM
Is the advertised card worth the money? I dunno.

- Sheamus vs. Del Rio - Both are pretty solid workers, so I reckon it will be great. Better than most people give Del Rio credit for, actually.

- CM Punk vs. Daniel Bryan - Love both of these guys, but we've seen them battle each other a million times this year already, y'know? I'm sure it will be a topper of a match, but it hasn't been built awfully well. (AJ-shenanigans aside)

- Smackdown MITB - Said this last year and I'll say it again, I'm not keen on these eight-man ladder matches anymore and fail to see why they're still so appealling. It'll be a fun spotfest I guess, but surely every spot that can be done in this type of match has been done already. (short of something completely nutty, like Sakamoto grabbing the briefcase) Rehash of a rehash of a rehash.

- Raw MITB - On paper, this sounds instantly shit just because Big Slow and Cena are in there.... but I'm gonna go on record and say that this will be better than the Smackdown ladder match.

So... while the build has been total shit and there's only one match that I'm actually hyped to see, (Sheamus-Rio) I do think everything on the card will be at least alright. I'm gonna say yes.

Darkside Ron Garvin
07-15-2012, 12:28 PM
Quick answer NO.

Reasoning to watch the PPV -

If it's for free on live stream or Sky, then yes it's worth watching.

Paying $50+ for it, No.

I'd prolly pay for it if it was $20 but I'm not going to spend my electric bill on a PPV that has had a shit build up.